3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

fitgirlbestgirl

Jul 27, 2017
Whats up with all the rape shit lately. really hope it's one of those misplaced tags sine game looks somewhat decent
>" A young boy has been locked for several years in a mental health facility because of his illness and the crimes he committed as a kid, finally free to return to his past life he can't wait to fulfill his desires and let out all the anger and hate he built up in these years."
> "This game can present some bad attitudes and violent scenes, please if you don't like these kind of things don't download it!"
> graphic violence, male domination, necrophilia, rape, sexual harassment tags
> screencaps of women crying and being choked

Yeah, probably just a mistake.

Last edited:

RSSINFRos

Fat, Italian and perverted
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
RSSINFRos I'm curious. You literally show a rape-murder-rape in an alleyway, but have "r-word" and "m-word" as the dialogue. I don't get that.

The Doc at the beginning, and the MC himself, should definitely not be afraid of using the words rape and murder, but it more seems like you yourself are leery of using them.

This entire VN has a trigger warning, so don't censor yourself needlessly.

I'm trying to play as a domineering master type character and not a murderous psychopath, but let's not have the evil MC look a girl in the eye and say "I'm going to r-word your ass so hard, baby".

Own it. It's canon that MC raped and murdered two girls before being locked up. Use the words.
The "r-word" thing is just because I'm a huge pussy and I'm scared af about patreon, I just try to remove play it safer, probably usless but I feel safer like this. I'm not really good with words honestly, I feel like the coversation are a bit robotlike but I'll try to improve on that, still I hope my english is better than the one of Hard Love

fitgirlbestgirl

Jul 27, 2017
The "r-word" thing is just because I'm a huge pussy and I'm scared af about patreon, I just try to remove play it safer, probably usless but I feel safer like this. I'm not really good with words honestly, I feel like the coversation are a bit robotlike but I'll try to improve on that, still I hope my english is better than the one of Hard Love
Calling it the r-word isn't likely going to save you if Patreon reviews your game. I would already set up a SubscribeStar account as a backup option just in case. They are a little bit more lax about these things.

RSSINFRos

Fat, Italian and perverted
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Calling it the r-word isn't likely going to save you if Patreon reviews your game. I would already set up a SubscribeStar account as a backup option just in case. They are a little bit more lax about these things.
Yeah, I think so but still I'll try what I can. I'm about to work out a subscribestar but I'll do it in the next weeks, now I just need to rest lol, I'm destrooooooooyed

Alleyway

Nov 27, 2018
I love it. I love it very much. Not sure I'm digging this whole "r-word", "m-word" thing, but man, this game otherwise feels tailor made for me.

Reactions: Grelk

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good " and the developer of this promising game has no responsibility for this illegal patch. Oh, hello Patreon guy in the corner *wave*

I changed names, roles, mc is doing bad stuff now.

Just unzip the attached file and put script.rpy in "game" folder.

Edit ... hmm, is it just me, of do other players also hear Rorschach's voice reading the lines of mc? xD

Edit: zipped file to prevent renaming
Edit: Name changing enabled again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anders Oppenheimer

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
are there any raptus moments in ch1?
I couldn't find any. If I had to guess, "raptus moments" will probably entail doing horrible things to plot centric characters like family members. It said these will usually be game overs because you know... the story has no room to go forward if you do crazy shit to mom/sis lol.

Reactions: Grelk

Alleyway

Nov 27, 2018
"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good " and the developer of this promising game has no responsibility for this illegal patch. Oh, hello Patreon guy in the corner *wave*

I changed names, roles, mc is doing bad stuff now.

Just put th attached file in game folder.

Edit ... hmm, is it just me, of do other players also hear Rorschach's voice reading the lines of mc? xD
Bless you, kind sir. I would rather still be able to name them, but this is a solid hotfix. Also, the file when dowloaded has the number '857076_' attached to it. Anyone else using it, just know you need to delete that before putting in the game file so it properly overwrites the script. Afterwards, you can enjoy your milk and cookies properly.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Deleted member 1267484

Mar 3, 2019
great game not a fan of necro but eh - the no restriction rape reminds me of games like the ravager and incubus city love it, hope to see more 10 times better than your other games and I say that having liked "HardLove" alot!

Reactions: JHorcoc6

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Bless you, kind sir. I would rather still be able to name them, but this is a solid hotfix. Also, the file when dowloaded has the number '857076_' attached to it. Anyone else using it, just know you need to delete that before putting in the game file so it properly overwrites the script. Afterwards, you can enjoy your milk and cookies properly.
You're right, makes sense. I changed it partly. Names can be changed now.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes