3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

StarkKUN

Jan 2, 2020
In future updates I suggest the developer to make the characters graudually accepts the idea of being slave/obedient

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
Is this an actual serious attempt at making a game or is this gonna get dropped after 5 updates like the last two games? Seriously, all the abandoned games I previously supported on patreon have given me trust issues.

Reactions: genthrow

RSSINFRos

Fat, Italian and perverted
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Is this an actual serious attempt at making a game or is this gonna get dropped after 5 updates like the last two games? Seriously, all the abandoned games I previously supported on patreon have given me trust issues.
I try my best, I feel this project has more "sense" than any I made previously, still I will give priority to my mental health and the fact that I have a rent to pay so it will take a long time to develop because of lack of time

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I hope you will get well soon matey. Mind if i ask what is your mental problem that causes problem on your mental health ?
Oh wait, I don't have any mental illness as far as I know, I meant that I will give priorty to being in a good mental state, like I will not push on work so hard I will have later problems. The only problems I have for now are a huge amount of stress due to having lost my job (covid) but I think I'll survive this

twiztedtw

Sep 20, 2020
Oh wait, I don't have any mental illness as far as I know, I meant that I will give priorty to being in a good mental state, like I will not push on work so hard I will have later problems. The only problems I have for now are a huge amount of stress due to having lost my job (covid) but I think I'll survive this
I hope you come through I put hyper nova on patron for you, good luck mate

• Red Heart
Reactions: RSSINFRos

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I wouldn't donate to this Dev he has abandoned two games in a row and is untrustworthy now.
Yeah, I don't have a life. I abandoned the game because I had to work 10 hours a day with 4 hours traveling, as long as I know I'm a human. You don't have a slight idea of what I go thru everyday of my life, I worked on Forceur and Hard Love for tens of hours a day, feeling useless and struggling trying to make a living out what I like to do. You know who is the biggest donator I ever had? Is not a patreon, it's my mom, she paid rent and food for 2 years of development, she broke her back to provide you and everyone else the product I made, the first time I had the chance to make her life a bit easier I did, I worked so hard and so much while most people where at home claiming money from the government to pay for my living, I didn't had time to even respond to mail and turning on the pc. How can I fix a fucked up story and keep developing a failed project if I can't even open the programs I need? The only reason I started a new project is that Hard Love was ruined by my stressed and tired brain, it was better for anyone here to have a new project that as I said I want to take slow to not ruin it. Try to be empathic, I'm not a machine and I suffer like everyone else
Copied from Hard Love post. I don't know what have I done to you but you should try to put yourself in my shoes

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Okay this dev has Hard love and Forceur damn it good games but not finish.
I'll do my best to finish this one, I feel something about it I never felt with Forceur and Hard Love, it will take a while

Green Thing

Mar 4, 2020
See virtual novel format, recoil in disgust. See renders for images, choke back bile. Look at list of tags, curiousity piqued.
Tested for scientific fidelity... because reasons. Pleasantly surprised by the way choices are presented. Renders look better than anticipated... Please continue the work good sir.

jonteboy

Apr 27, 2017
Hey dude, I know it might be a bitch to try to finish it, as projects like these might be hard to have the creative flame going for them for a long time (most VN projects do)

I'd like to suggest you start by writing the start and finish, then see what you can come up with for the middle bits.

It's hard as fuck to write a decent story when there're so many alike, but just know that your "extra forced" kink is something that many people love and you're one of the few who can manage it pretty well.

Good luck on the project, I'm rooting for you!

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes