3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
sadly the dev forgot to put new animations (\game\images\ep-assets\Anims\Ep8\P2\) in the compressed version. lol.
downloaded the normal version and put the P2 folder to compressed version works. still, downloading 2.5gB to do that, is a bit redundant.

Alright, I will make a compressed version from the full version since the compressed here is missing the animations.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Raptus [Ep.8 P2 v1.0] [RedStarStudios by Infros]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- -

Mac:

- -

Last edited:

Selyn

Jul 9, 2020
this is my first Time playing something like this, and i think this game just awakened something inside of me

Selyn

Jul 9, 2020
and one more thing, is anyone know game that similar to this? like the M-mc is sadist or F-mc is sadist. something like that?

xdren123

Jul 28, 2022
no recomiendo juntar NTR con HAREM... solo saca una porque creeme te puedes ir abajo si fusionas esos 2 generos.... esos géneros no funcionan juntos :3

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
Is it not possible to pick watersports for both directions?
And Cuckholding is the Mc as cuck or the mc cucking someone else?

Reactions: 142536978

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I have the game downloaded, it is not zipped and I cant open it any suggestions
I'm not saying I have a suggestion yet, but can you at least offer a little more information? Is there an error message? (For example, is there a traceback.txt file in the game's main folder?) Are you running any security software that might want to keep it from running? What version of the game are you trying to run (Windows, Mac, Android)? These types of details are important for others to have any idea about what could be going wrong.

IFF01

Sep 8, 2018
I'm not saying I have a suggestion yet, but can you at least offer a little more information? Is there an error message? (For example, is there a traceback.txt file in the game's main folder?) Are you running any security software that might want to keep it from running? What version of the game are you trying to run (Windows, Mac, Android)? These types of details are important for others to have any idea about what could be going wrong.
I am running windows no security software I am opening it in 7zip file manager it does give me an unzip function so i dont think is a zipped file, there is no error I get the loading circle for 5 seconds then nothing

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I am running windows no security software I am opening it in 7zip file manager it does give me an unzip function so i dont think is a zipped file, there is no error I get the loading circle for 5 seconds then nothing
You want to extract it before trying to run it. Just because you can view a zipped archive doesn't mean it's not zipped still. If still packed, all of the resources the game tries to use to run will be unavailable, so the game will fail to run . . . at all.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
FFR, if you have an option to unzip something, that actually means the thing is still zipped. Anything with a .zip or .rar extension generally means that thing is zipped and needs to be unpacked to run properly.

Reactions: happy777
3.90 star(s) 94 Votes