3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
since when "bestiality" tag exists, am i missing something? my last save is from v.e7part2-1.0

RSSINFRos

Fat, Italian and perverted
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Hey there,
I wanted to let you know that I won't be releasing the new update this month. I've been working on it, but it's turned out to be smaller than usual, and I'm not satisfied with the quality and quantity of content.

I usually like to drop small updates, but this one feels too tiny for now. I've pushed the release date to next month. I spent most of this month working on admin stuff, which is why there aren't as many renders as usual

Even though I could technically release the update today, there just isn't enough to make it worthwhile, and I think it might disappoint more people than anything else.

On top of that, I've already started working on Episode 9 Part 2. I'd love to include a map in that one, but it might mean the update will take longer to finish.

I've been busy planning for 2024, with a big focus on completing Raptus and getting it on Steam. My plan is to wrap up Raptus in the first quarter of 2024 and hopefully offer a polished version on Steam with some DLC for more niche content.

I'm also aiming to:
  1. Include translations
  2. Improve the music and sound
  3. Revamp the fet- selection menu and add more options
  4. Have a fully functional map
  5. Implement a random event system
  6. Create more variable driven scenes
  7. Update images and animations
  8. Fix any plot holes
  9. Address and fix "broken English" and grammatical mistakes
And more.

What I can share with you today is a sneak peek of the new character model, Liao's daughter, Stephanie.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Transparency is important to me, and I want to let you know that I've utilized ChatGPT to help me with this message.
Thank you for your ongoing support!

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Hey there,
I wanted to let you know that I won't be releasing the new update this month. I've been working on it, but it's turned out to be smaller than usual, and I'm not satisfied with the quality and quantity of content.

I usually like to drop small updates, but this one feels too tiny for now. I've pushed the release date to next month. I spent most of this month working on admin stuff, which is why there aren't as many renders as usual

Even though I could technically release the update today, there just isn't enough to make it worthwhile, and I think it might disappoint more people than anything else.

On top of that, I've already started working on Episode 9 Part 2. I'd love to include a map in that one, but it might mean the update will take longer to finish.

I've been busy planning for 2024, with a big focus on completing Raptus and getting it on Steam. My plan is to wrap up Raptus in the first quarter of 2024 and hopefully offer a polished version on Steam with some DLC for more niche content.

I'm also aiming to:
  1. Include translations
  2. Improve the music and sound
  3. Revamp the fet- selection menu and add more options
  4. Have a fully functional map
  5. Implement a random event system
  6. Create more variable driven scenes
  7. Update images and animations
  8. Fix any plot holes
  9. Address and fix "broken English" and grammatical mistakes
And more.

What I can share with you today is a sneak peek of the new character model, Liao's daughter, Stephanie.

Transparency is important to me, and I want to let you know that I've utilized ChatGPT to help me with this message.
Thank you for your ongoing support!
Feel free to work at your own pace,RSSINFRos
as you say,it is quality that counts and not quantity,
and as long as you are not satisfied with your work,
you should never deliver it,
you would only disappoint people,I know well enough myself.

And really great news that it is coming to Steam,
i will take it immediately when it comes out,this game really deserves more attention to the general public !!

p.s:wonderful new character!!her purple hair,the darkest black eyes,small cute freckles,gorgeous!! :love::love:
I'm really looking forward to seeing her in the next update,
which you are really completely satisfied with,
which as always is beautiful in quality,renders and story !!

• Red Heart
Reactions: RSSINFRos

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Wait what, you want to get a game that's sole purpose is raping women on steam?

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Wait what, you want to get a game that's sole purpose is raping women on steam?
I plan to have a toned down version on steam, that would be more like the original version via DLC distributed directly by me, perhaps that's a bit of a bold "tactic" but I don't really have much to lose, if I don't scale then all of this it's kind of a failure

Reactions: Romanul

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port:

Raptus Episode 9 Part 3 v1.2 :
/ (255 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

Last edited:

Deathcon1000

Jun 12, 2022
I agree with you. To get this game on steam you'll have to tone it down A LOT. There are quite a few things with this VN that will definitely not get through the censors. I'll wish you the best of luck though, cause I actually love this game just for those sick and twisted points in the game.

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
  1. Have a fully functional map
  2. Implement a random event system
gotta say these kinds of features are not worth the effort.
I think they may boost replayability, getting to the person you want to have a scene with when you want, similar to the gallery but without having to go outside the game to have the scenes, I personally prefer a game that is hybrid, long sessions of story divided by freedom of navigation, that's the objective and I hope I'll be able to do a decent job.

Edit:
Also, since I would like to have it on steam I'd like the players to not just have 1 hour of game and then be done with it, we'll see how the community will respond to it and I'll move based on that.

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
I think they may boost replayability, getting to the person you want to have a scene with when you want, similar to the gallery but without having to go outside the game to have the scenes, I personally prefer a game that is hybrid, long sessions of story divided by freedom of navigation, that's the objective and I hope I'll be able to do a decent job.

Edit:
Also, since I would like to have it on steam I'd like the players to not just have 1 hour of game and then be done with it, we'll see how the community will respond to it and I'll move based on that.
Do you think steam will allow this game?
I am not sure how are they with ryona.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes