3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

IFF01

Sep 8, 2018
You want to extract it before trying to run it. Just because you can view a zipped archive doesn't mean it's not zipped still. If still packed, all of the resources the game tries to use to run will be unavailable, so the game will fail to run . . . at all.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
FFR, if you have an option to unzip something, that actually means the thing is still zipped. Anything with a .zip or .rar extension generally means that thing is zipped and needs to be unpacked to run properly.
1694150355275.png

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yes, that's still packed. You have to unpack it, like I indicated above. That's a view that 7-Zip lets you see so you know what's in the archive. But you still have to unzip that to actually run it . . . like I showed in my screenshot above (click the SPOILER button to see).

Also, that file shouldn't end with .crdownload — you will want to refresh the view of the folder where the file is to make sure it's finished downloading fully. If for some reason it is for sure finished but you still have that extension, rename the file (F2 on your keyboard) and remove only the .crdownload on the end of the archive.

IFF01

Sep 8, 2018
Yes, that's still packed. You have to unpack it, like I indicated above. That's a view that 7-Zip lets you see so you know what's in the archive. But you still have to unzip that to actually run it . . . like I showed in my screenshot above (click the SPOILER button to see).

Also, that file shouldn't end with .crdownload — you will want to refresh the view of the folder where the file is to make sure it's finished downloading fully. If for some reason it is for sure finished but you still have that extension, rename the file (F2 on your keyboard) and remove only the .crdownload on the end of the archive.
got it ty

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ep 8 Pt 2

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 357 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
is there any walkthrough for the game ? or the choices does not matter ?
No walkthrough,
just have fun raping,beating and molesting,
all the wonderful things in life !! :p :p
(but seriously,press"raptus"then you know "bad ending",
so yes,the choices matter)

Last edited:
Reactions: Nulldev

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
is there any walkthrough for the game ? or the choices does not matter ?
Like they said above. Just make sure that if you see a Raptus option, you save before clicking it. Most (all?) of those result in a game over, so you'll not want to lose your progress because of curiosity.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes