3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

Xbox360360

Dec 3, 2022
I think they may boost replayability, getting to the person you want to have a scene with when you want, similar to the gallery but without having to go outside the game to have the scenes, I personally prefer a game that is hybrid, long sessions of story divided by freedom of navigation, that's the objective and I hope I'll be able to do a decent job.

Edit:
Also, since I would like to have it on steam I'd like the players to not just have 1 hour of game and then be done with it, we'll see how the community will respond to it and I'll move based on that.
I love your idea about the freedom. Can't wait

• Love
Reactions: RSSINFRos

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
What's up with games getting rid of the auto button? I swear they want me to wear out my mouse
It obviously doesn't solve the problem of the Auto button being gone, but JIC you were not exaggerating in your frustration, the spacebar and Enter key both also advance the game, just like a LMB click.

Reactions: Roter

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
From Dev: My goal is to finally have free-roaming, repeating scenes, more freedom of choice, and fix stuff in general.
Wow, here we go again. Free-roam = Sandbox, repeating scenes = Grinding, freedom of choice = Clicking all around looking to trigger the next part of the story, fix stuff in general = Dollars to donuts the dark content is going to get removed.
It would have been better if he just abandoned the game like everyone already thought...doing this will bring entertainment as the burning plane that is this game burns and crashes to the ground, but I've seen this cycle happen (good VN turns into Sandbox) so many times that it has lost a lot of its entertainment value.

Last edited:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Clearly, some of you (me included) sometimes would like to just get in there and enjoy a scene you've already seen or try to discover if you missed something.
Literally the point of a gallery and replay gallery.

Well, I'll give it one shot. If it falls flat, that will be the end of my support.

Xbox360360

Dec 3, 2022
From Dev: My goal is to finally have free-roaming, repeating scenes, more freedom of choice, and fix stuff in general.
Wow, here we go again. Free-roam = Sandbox, repeating scenes = Grinding, freedom of choice = Clicking all around looking to trigger the next part of the story, fix stuff in general = Dollars to donuts the dark content is going to get removed.
It would have been better if he just abandoned the game like everyone already thought...doing this will bring entertainment as the burning plane that is this game burns and crashes to the ground, but I've seen this cycle happen (good VN turns into Sandbox) so many times that it has lost a lot of its entertainment value.
I honestly can't wait for it, I think it's going to add a lot of possibilities to the game. Absolutely brilliant idea!!

Dragon68549

Sep 2, 2022
Free roam will not increase replay it will just slow down both gameplay and production. Linear is so much better for flow and if you tried to change now would totally change the tempo and flow of the story making it a different game.

Would personally like to see a growing of the dungeon group of girls. Either by just random kidnappings or by more story important events. Perhaps becoming eviler by going into human trafficking or prostitution. Another option for expanding some Raptus scenes could be ways of removing a girl from the dungeon to make room for new girls.

Instead of free roam more scenes with a wider option of fetishes would be a great idea. Either by making multiple scenes with same characters or by having specific characters for certain fetishes. IE one girl that MC wants to give a prolapse to out of spite versus another girl that he wants to impregnate, don't like a fetish skip the girl, just for examples. Could easily be done with crowd scenes pick girl A, B, or C and explore fetish A, B, or C. This allows you to do short stories to play with different fetishes and if you enjoy one or recieve a large amount of positive feedback you can expand on those. Really like the girl or fetish add her to the dungeon.

Additionally you could do a storyline where MC starts a revenge for hire dark web thing. Attacks girls sends proof to internet skeezball, then sells or uploads a recording of it to make more $ online. There are many other ways to do a series of small stories that connect in overarching storyline, each could carry a few flags that will trigger different stories down the line. The desire to try new things or make different choices are what increase replay ability not wandering around.

If you ever find anyone that you would want to partner with then the short story format would also allow you to divide the work more easily. Finally, if you find yourself with writers block short stories can be taken from your audience and supporters, maybe even giving a chance for commissioned stories.

RSSINFRos

Fat, Italian and perverted
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Seems I have been blocked from him on Patreon? LOL
I can confirm that you are blocked, it's probably because of subscribing and unsubscribing after an update, I've got 8 people blocked in that date so I assume that's the reason, if I remember correctly I was a bit stunned on how fast the update got leaked that time and I've noticed it never got as bad after that block wave.

June 27 2022 is the date of the block, June 20 2022 is the date of the update (Ep4 P2).
I know "hit and run" is common and I can't really fight it much, but I'll at least try out of respect for the people who donate.

You may just be in the middle of other's people fault, mine and theirs but it's a matter where I truly don't know who did what, so if you're chill I'm sorry about that.

Reactions: Echoesinthedarkness

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
I can confirm that you are blocked, it's probably because of subscribing and unsubscribing after an update, I've got 8 people blocked in that date so I assume that's the reason, if I remember correctly I was a bit stunned on how fast the update got leaked that time and I've noticed it never got as bad after that block wave.

June 27 2022 is the date of the block, June 20 2022 is the date of the update (Ep4 P2).
I know "hit and run" is common and I can't really fight it much, but I'll at least try out of respect for the people who donate.

You may just be in the middle of other's people fault, mine and theirs but it's a matter where I truly don't know who did what, so if you're chill I'm sorry about that.
Nah it's okay I understand. I mean as far as I remember you weren't that active on your Patreon with Raptus? I always assumed you rarely posted if anything at all to reduce the risk of getting banned from Patreon

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Nah it's okay I understand. I mean as far as I remember you weren't that active on your Patreon with Raptus? I always assumed you rarely posted if anything at all to reduce the risk of getting banned from Patreon
I observe more than I post/interact.
I'm sure it would be better for me to be more active on all platforms, but it's a bad habit of mine to not do that enough.
Organization and media presence are not my strong points lol

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Ep9 - Part 1 - v1.0:

Changelog V1.0:
- 257 New images
- 22 New animations
- 1 New Raptus scene
- New character introduced
- Bug fixing
- Story continued
- Updated supporters list

Oi, ! The new update is now up to download for all the Master and Predators out there.
If you want to access the new updates earlier than the public you can by subscribing on:
or

See you in the next update!

- RSSINFRos- Developer/Render Artist
- whats9plus10 - UI Designer

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Ep9 - Part 1 - v1.0:

Changelog V1.0:
- 257 New images
- 22 New animations
- 1 New Raptus scene
- New character introduced
- Bug fixing
- Story continued
- Updated supporters list

Oi, ! The new update is now up to download for all the Master and Predators out there.
If you want to access the new updates earlier than the public you can by subscribing on:
or

See you in the next update!

- RSSINFRos- Developer/Render Artist
- whats9plus10 - UI Designer
I got ninjed lol

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes