3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Wonder if this will dip into the 3.x or the the teen edgelords will keep it at a 4 :HideThePain:

I'm sure the negative reviews getting x10 times the interactions is not a sign of anything either.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Stop adding new women! Dude has two in the dungeon that have families and loved ones to mess with and bring in to break. A sadist with all you can eat candy store sitting in his own dungeon, and he rarely goes in to visit its delights? Try making something personal that your audience can sink their teeth into, some new LI each update takes it in the opposite direction of personal, and gives the whole thing a generic feel to it, despite the content.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Raptus-EP9P1v1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: WakamoSato

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
Denise should be the last new woman in the game.
You have the mother, grandma and sister, Dr. Stone, the single mom and the black receptionist, the blonde bimbo and her lolita daughter AND you now have Liao and her daughter.
We're at 9 women that seem to be meant as regulars. I thought this game was meant to capture these women (minus Dr. Stone perhaps) and lock them all in our basement. Instead we keep getting introduced to new women and since this game seems to be aimed to end in 2024. How is this supposed to happen?

Not sure episode wise, from the next update I should switch to an episodeless version standard, I hope to complete it for next year, preferably the first half but depending on workload I could push the completion date further away!

Reactions: Grelk

Gamer103

Aug 12, 2023
the update changed back the role to land lady and room mate is it possible to change that without a new save?

DarkEmerald

Jun 29, 2018
I don't like adding the new characters. There was a good set already, and updates are slow and short. Feels like it's gonna be another 6 months before anything happens.

Reactions: knurd
3.90 star(s) 94 Votes