3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
This game features some of the most evil and repugnant situations possible. I loved every minute of it!

Imagine when you get these games in VR!? Expect to find yourself on the police body cam youtube :LOL::love:

• Love
Reactions: brazilian284

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Patreon seems pretty strict on what kinda stuff can go on there
Yeah, Patreon is quite strict on the types/genres of games that get hosted there. Subscribe Star is more "open" per se about the types of gaming content and kinky themes that can be hosted on their platform. It can be quite stifling for content creators when one of their digital content monetization platforms takes down their work, but regardless, there still exist other hosting platforms that are available for the devs to pursue as well.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Yeah, Patreon is quite strict on the types/genres of games that get hosted there. Subscribe Star is more "open" per se about the types of gaming content and kinky themes that can be hosted on their platform. It can be quite stifling for content creators when one of their digital content monetization platforms takes down their work, but regardless, there still exist other hosting platforms that are available for the devs to pursue as well.

The company policy will always be based on whichever banking institution they use to clear transactions and to deal with
chargeback penalties.

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Are you suggesting the MC should use Tinder for more victims?
Well, not quite. My original line of thinking when making that post was moreso for comedic effect purposes. I.e., when the MC said to Abby "You're a girl, there is someone out there always drooling for you", I immediately thought of how girls on dating apps get it a lot easier than guys do because the algorithm might favour an avg looking girl with more likes vs an avg looking guy in comparison...

But still, it is not a bad idea for the MC to use Tinder (i.e., or the game's version of Tinder at least) to score more victims ;) :HideThePain:

RSSINFRos

Fat, Italian and perverted
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Ep.9 Part 2 V1.0 is out!

Update open to download for Master and Predator pledges!

Changelog:

- 176 New images
- 6 New animations
- Story continued
- Bathroom environment updated
- Updated supporters list

lala2122

Jan 2, 2022
Ep.9 Part 2 V1.0 is out!

Update open to download for Master and Predator pledges!

Changelog:

- 176 New images
- 6 New animations
- Story continued
- Bathroom environment updated
- Updated supporters list
NTR Mom When?

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes