3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Not looking forward to when that happens
View attachment 3409016
I'm with you man, there is no way the MC would do something like that. With all the loving acts and attention he's given her and the other women in the story, he absolutely would never.. :ROFLMAO: ..oh I can't, this story is so obviously going to go that direction. Put your big boy pants on and you'll be 'aight.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'm with you man, there is no way the MC would do something like that. With all the loving acts and attention he's given her and the other women in the story, he absolutely would never.. :ROFLMAO: ..oh I can't, this story is so obviously going to go that direction. Put your big boy pants on and you'll be 'aight.
Haha-not-funny.gif

Obviously he's not going to be loving toward her. Maybe some of us just don't want her punishment to include being pimped out to someone else. Having the option is fine, but I don't think anybody needs to put on their "big boy pants" just b/c they want to keep her in the MC's direct crosshairs. How about you make your choice and we'll make our own, and they don't have to be the same. How about that? :unsure:

RSSINFRos

Fat, Italian and perverted
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Ep.9 Part 2 V1.0 is out!

Update open to download for Master and Predator pledges!

Changelog:

- 176 New images
- 6 New animations
- Story continued
- Bathroom environment updated
- Updated supporters list

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Ep.9 Part 2 V1.0 is out!

Changelog:

- 176 New images
- 6 New animations
- Story continued

Reactions: Echoesinthedarkness

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Ep.9 Part 2 V1.0 is out!

Changelog:

- 176 New images
- 6 New animations
- Story continued

dewayne4478

Dec 10, 2022
MC is really just a piece of shit. I kinda like the flow of the story and how you can interact with women. I heard the Dev is planning to release this game on steam, will steam ever allow such taboo game:oops:?
Well i am not sure but they been incest and other so i wouldnt be suprised

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
To be clear, all episodes and both parts 1 and 2 are in this current version? Wasn't made clear in the OP.

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
nope not yet, but there is a bad end where you can rape her. I hoped and expected more content for this update with one sex scene at least.
Rape sounds good but I'd prefer to breed her willingly. Kinda stupid that he can rape complete strangers but is soft with her.

• Haha
Reactions: Grelk
3.90 star(s) 94 Votes