3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

Dragon68549

Sep 2, 2022
Sandbox need like 4X the content compared to story style to make walking and checking multiple locations worth it. Unless you've already got a lot and I mean like minimum 100 extra renders, sandbox will greatly increase your workload or will be one of those with a lot of empty locations that you can revisit but nothing happens. If you need to play with such a system I recommend doing a test first so you can see for yourself how much slower sandbox goes, before doing it on your whole game.

Still rather have more new scenes faster than wait for DEV to make 2 games at same time and slow story production down even more.

yz.vn_

Formerly 'yz.en_'
Nov 24, 2022
I do not like this protagonist very much. Sure, you are a killer rapist necrophiliac, but do you have to be a dick about it? Sex is supposed to be fun, why is he so angry all the time? It feels like such a waste, to do something so permanent and not enjoy it fully. This world deserves better rapists.
Bro literally has mental disorders and you'd be wondering why he acts that way...

This is a masterpiece though.

rentintin

Feb 12, 2018
I do not like this protagonist very much. Sure, you are a killer rapist necrophiliac, but do you have to be a dick about it? Sex is supposed to be fun, why is he so angry all the time? It feels like such a waste, to do something so permanent and not enjoy it fully. This world deserves better rapists.
killer, rapist, necrophiliac, all 'round cool dude.

...I think something doesn't quite fit here.

• Haha
Reactions: yz.en_

Romanul

Jan 3, 2018
He is just stressed out. He will eventually come around and do all that with a smile on his face.

NoParking

Oct 9, 2023
This is not a gay game,there is no rape at the MC..:KappaPride::KappaPride:
The MC is the male main character who rapes,humiliates and kills the woman,
first alone,
then with the help of his sister and his former prison supervisor.
Oh that's interesting, in your personal opinion. Is this a good game?

Oct 6, 2023
MC is really just a piece of shit. I kinda like the flow of the story and how you can interact with women. I heard the Dev is planning to release this game on steam, will steam ever allow such taboo game:oops:?

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes