3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
I can't believe there are devs out there STILL this naive with regards to Patreon.

While the dialogue in this is painful, what's even more painful is that you've got things like (in the first minute of play mind you):
-"The three girls you r-word"
-The fetish list with "necr...."

It's incredibly clear that whatever he wants to be doing with this title, it is WAY too "exotic" for Patreon. So he's doing this stupidly infantile self-censoring and hoping he'll get away with it rather than switching platforms (to for example Subscribestar). Whatever floats his boat with regards to fetishes, but all this is showing is that he's going to be compromising on his vision (whatever that may be) more and more in an attempt to not get blacklisted. Ultimately, this points to the fact that he has absolutely no serious intention of ever finishing or concluding this title - just milking it till some straw breaks the evangelical "Patreon camel's" back as it were.

Switch platforms and make the game you obviously want to make. Also, invest some of that money in getting a native English speaker to rewrite your story script for you.

Butcer

Aug 16, 2016
No he isn't dropping this game and I know he will eventually go back finishing Hard Love when he's done with this one. So far I'm loving this game. Just give him time. You know developers have a life too you know.
And what do you base that on, because he has never finished one project and keeps starting new ones every few months

charreddoor

Aug 7, 2020
I can't believe there are devs out there STILL this naive with regards to Patreon.

While the dialogue in this is painful, what's even more painful is that you've got things like (in the first minute of play mind you):
-"The three girls you r-word"
-The fetish list with "necr...."

It's incredibly clear that whatever he wants to be doing with this title, it is WAY too "exotic" for Patreon. So he's doing this stupidly infantile self-censoring and hoping he'll get away with it rather than switching platforms (to for example Subscribestar). Whatever floats his boat with regards to fetishes, but all this is showing is that he's going to be compromising on his vision (whatever that may be) more and more in an attempt to not get blacklisted. Ultimately, this points to the fact that he has absolutely no serious intention of ever finishing or concluding this title - just milking it till some straw breaks the evangelical "Patreon camel's" back as it were.

Switch platforms and make the game you obviously want to make. Also, invest some of that money in getting a native English speaker to rewrite your story script for you.
People have told him to make the switch since hard love, but he refuses. I sincerely believe this project is going to be dead within 4 months

Reactions: Grelk
Apr 30, 2018
The type of content this dev is offering is not what you see most other places. I hope they stick with this project longer than they've done with their other ones.

Reactions: nitesab711

origeee

Feb 21, 2020
I'm so pumped after reading all those comments. Can't wait for the new update to become public:sneaky::whistle:

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
I'm not sure if you're serious or not, anyway the people that have paid to make this update possible will have the update sooner in their device because they support what I do, if someone leakes the update I don't have control over that but I respect who helps me and these are the basics of a right society
Then please tell me why you tolerate your game here? There are potential patrons here and your earlier remarks are just not helpful. A right society? You follow the rules, you pay your taxes, that sort of thing, it's called capitalism, otherwise you wouldn't be able to produce the game. No argument though, you are quite right and I'll shut up.

madelein-00

Aug 2, 2018
And what do you base that on, because he has never finished one project and keeps starting new ones every few months
finally someone with common sense, I've been saying the same thing and reading all these recent comments people don't seem very happy i really hope he continues the game and all its strong content i like it tbh but can't get my hopes up

Cathynka

Apr 20, 2019
HEHE, if thats not a story-setup for a possible subordinated female accomplice i dont know what is :sneaky:

I definitly cant wait for your next update.

Reactions: krams_alfa

DrXman

Apr 9, 2019
I don't want to see this game abandoned, it was going in a strange direction, but it was interesting. However you can't force creativity, so you gotta go where the creativity takes you so I look forward to your other endeavors. People start and fail at many projects until something sticks. Just go with your creative flow and ignore those people that are upset you left them behind. They will follow your art regardless.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes