3.90 star(s) 94 Votes
Jun 14, 2020
I think is a Renpy problem of the last version, honestly I don't know how to solve it
Does that really have anything to do with a newer RenPy version per se, unless it's introducing some new, flashy stuff? I mean, glBindFrameBuffer is literally just an OpenGL function and correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think you're using a different version for EP1 and EP2.

If you wanted to take a deep dive into fucking around with OpenGL, one of the first things you'd do - if you want to retain most of your sanity - is to include GLAD as iirc, GLAD "finds" where those functions are defined. Normally, if you didn't use GLAD or something similar, you'd have to first of all "get" where the functions you want to use are defined, just like the file "Raptus_RedStarStudios-pc\renpy\gl2\uguugl.pyx" does in these two lines:

Code:
global glBindFramebuffer
glBindFramebuffer = <glBindFramebuffer_type> find_gl_command([b'glBindFramebuffer'])
E.g. my CPU has integrated Intel® HD Graphics 4600, so I'm using OpenGL 4.3, which comes with that function. Anthony222, what does it say in your "Raptus_RedStarStudios-pc\log.txt" file? If you could post that file (or more than "hey, doesn't work", really) that'd help, because I'd almost say your OpenGL version isn't high enough.

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
Does that really have anything to do with a newer RenPy version per se, unless it's introducing some new, flashy stuff? I mean, glBindFrameBuffer is literally just an OpenGL function and correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think you're using a different version for EP1 and EP2.

If you wanted to take a deep dive into fucking around with OpenGL, one of the first things you'd do - if you want to retain most of your sanity - is to include GLAD as iirc, GLAD "finds" where those functions are defined. Normally, if you didn't use GLAD or something similar, you'd have to first of all "get" where the functions you want to use are defined, just like the file "Raptus_RedStarStudios-pc\renpy\gl2\uguugl.pyx" does in these two lines:

Code:
global glBindFramebuffer
glBindFramebuffer = <glBindFramebuffer_type> find_gl_command([b'glBindFramebuffer'])
E.g. my CPU has integrated Intel® HD Graphics 4600, so I'm using OpenGL 4.3, which comes with that function. Anthony222, what does it say in your "Raptus_RedStarStudios-pc\log.txt" file? If you could post that file (or more than "hey, doesn't work", really) that'd help, because I'd almost say your OpenGL version isn't high enough.
I honestly don't know what my pc opengl is at, but I downloaded the game from a different site and it worked, maybe there was so etching wrong with the mega file cause thats where I downloaded the game from, so I don't know what was up with it, all is said in the log was that the glbindframebuffer was missing, but thank you for trying to help, in this matter much appreciated.

Jun 14, 2020
I downloaded the game from a different site and it worked, maybe there was so etching wrong with the mega file
Heh, is the working version using renpy 7.3.5 by any chance? The one on mega (as I downloaded it a few moments ago) is actually using RenPy 7.4.2, so yeah I guess a newer version can make things fucky! Still, both work on my system and I don't fucking understand how that'd make things not work in the first place. My best guess is they're not "properly loading OpenGL"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Before I download this.. Anyone got an edited script file for the censored rape and murder words?.. Like that would save a game if Patreon actually looked..

Jul 30, 2020
Before I download this.. Anyone got an edited script file for the censored rape and murder words?.. Like that would save a game if Patreon actually looked..
I don't have the file edited, but if you can open the script.rpy file either in a text editor or something like Atom, you only have to change one or two instances. IIRC the dev used a variable for those words, and this just changes the variable that gets called.

Reactions: Nulldev

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
I don't have the file edited, but if you can open the script.rpy file either in a text editor or something like Atom, you only have to change one or two instances. IIRC the dev used a variable for those words, and this just changes the variable that gets called.
I made this some time ago, hope everything is correct.

Deleted member 1465339

Donor
Jun 14, 2019
I don't know if this is bug, but every time I play the game if I choose I don't choose necro as one of the fetishes, I end up killing the first girl by choking her. The only way she lives is if I choose necro and then choose not to kill her.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
I don't know if this is bug, but every time I play the game if I choose I don't choose necro as one of the fetishes, I end up killing the first girl by choking her. The only way she lives is if I choose necro and then choose not to kill her.

So, as long as you don't fuck her, there's no necro ^^

deltami

Dec 19, 2017

So, as long as you don't fuck her, there's no necro ^^
I player EP.1 only, you choke her even in No-nerco. The different is in description; in no-nerco she would just passed out.

don't know if anything changed in Ep2 though. hope not

Jhonnyblack

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2020
Ciao il gioco non si avvia. Quando apro . Sono stato chiaro? La schermata è bianca. Poi una piccola finestra mi dice che windows riscontra problema con file exe. Grazie per la vostra collaborazione.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Translated from post above.

Hi the game does not start. When I open. I've been clear? The screen is blank. Then a small window tells me that windows is having problems with exe files. Thanks for your collaboration.
----------------------------------

I haven't played this since the first upload. Has this game been updated to the latest renpy and has 2 .exe files? If yes I have hit this problem a few times and fixed it by using a .exe from a different game that worked and renaming it to this games .exe file name.

Jun 14, 2020
OK, I'll never understand what's so hard about posting a full error log, but this:
[..] Has this game been updated to the latest renpy and has 2 .exe files? If yes I have hit this problem a few times and fixed it by using a .exe from a different game that worked and renaming it to this games .exe file name.
almost sounds like black magic to me. At first I thought "why the fuck would that even work?" but I guess if the dev keeps a lot of the settings at default or whatever, this could kind of work; I've found quite a few Ren'Py games that have a 100KB .exe file, where the icon for the .exe was that default logo from Ren'Py.

If I just do that here tho, I get an error message "Could not execute [...]\Raptus_RedStarStudios-pc\lib\windows-i686\Raptus_RedStarStudios.exe. Is it missing?", so I guess this probably won't work and sadly, the [Ep.2 Part 1 v1.1] version to have been updated to the 7.4.2 version of Ren'Py.

Jhonnyblack, I guess if the update to 7.4.2 really is the problem for you, what you could try is download , copy the entire folder "Raptus_RedStarStudios-pc" into the "renpy-7.3.5-sdk" folder whereever you installed Ren'Py so it looks like attached image, run the 7.3.5 .exe for Ren'Py itself, under "Projects" click on "Raptus_RedStarStudios-pc", then under "Actions" on the right click on "Build distributions", choose "PC: Windows and Linux", click "Build" and it should build the entire thing again and dump the stuff in a "Raptus_RedStarStudios-dists" folder.

Worked on my end, said it used Ren'Py 7.3.5, so yeah.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
TypingWithOneHand

I haven't downloaded this game since the first upload so I have no clue if they have upgraded to the 2 .exe renpy versions or not.

The error I was referring to is the this "*.exe is not a valid Win32 application" error message. Which appears with some of the Ren'Py v7.4.*+ upgraded versions where there are 2 .exe files for the game a 64 and 32 bit. I have seen that the cause for it is a icon image for the .exe.

I made copies of the 2 .exe files from a game that had that problem but was fixed and those fixed ones are the ones that I use.

You do know when you replace the old .exe files your suppose to rename the new ones to the name that was used with the old .exe files right? That is why you hit that error because you didn't rename the .exe files to Raptus_RedStarStudios.exe and Raptus_RedStarStudios-32.exe.

You can also get rid of that error by renaming the .exe file in the lib folder to the name of the .exe file that you replaced the old .exe file with.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TypingWithOneHand
Jun 14, 2020
myuhinny Aaahhh, ok no I'm stupid :LOL:

I didn't understand what the hell you meant, but you replaced both the "normal" .exe and the 32-bit .exe with .exe files from a different game? I just copied over the .exe from a 7.3.5 game, which obviously didn't work because it's been updated to 7.4.2.

When I replaced the 2 .exe files with .exe files from a 7.4.0 version from the game "The Curse", it worked, too. Of course it's a bit like trying to guess a bulls weight by listening to it chew because Jhonny up there hasn't provided an error log while the game works on my end anyways, but ok now I know what you meant. (I think)

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes