3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

wx448

Donor
Sep 23, 2018
I got an error:

Bash:
$ ./Raptus_RedStarStudios.sh

Raptus_RedStarStudios: malloc.c:2394: sysmalloc: Assertion `(old_top == initial_top (av) && old_size == 0) || ((unsigned long) (old_size) >= MINSIZE && prev_inuse (old_top) && ((unsigned long) old_end & (pagesize - 1)) == 0)' failed.

Aborted

Jan 27, 2021
How's the progress coming along? Been waiting patiently for an update, but would like some info :p
I think we dont get an update! I think he was only online, because he doesnt want his Game get the Tag Abandoned. This Guy dont finished two other games, he must concentrate more to a single Project and try to finish! And his Game has real potential and is very good! But I bet it never get finished! On this side are tooo much abandoned Games! Sorry for my bad english, my shool english is long ago and I often use Google translater!

Last edited:

RSSINFRos

Fat, Italian and perverted
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I think we dont get an update! I think he was only online, because he doesnt want his Game get the Tag Abandoned. This Guy dont finished two other games, he must concentrate more to a single Project and try to finish! And his Game has real potential and is very good! But I bet it never get finished! On this side are tooo much abandoned Games! Sorry for my bad english, my shool english is long ago and I often use Google translater!
I spend 65 hours a week working, 20 hours traveling from work to home. I work on the game literally a couple hours a week, this means one or two frames and just some script writing. I wish I could stay in my place just working on the game, I really do since I like it better to make this stuff than to move pallets around a warehouse but I got rent and stuff to pay and I can't do much about it.

Jan 27, 2021
I spend 65 hours a week working, 20 hours traveling from work to home. I work on the game literally a couple hours a week, this means one or two frames and just some script writing. I wish I could stay in my place just working on the game, I really do since I like it better to make this stuff than to move pallets around a warehouse but I got rent and stuff to pay and I can't do much about it.
Sorry, I didnt wanna hurt your feelings. My thing is, I gonna cry seeing god Games unfinished and abandoned! But why you started Forceceur, Hard Love and Raptus? Why you didnt concentrate on one Game or maybe its possible to find some CoDevelepors on this site? 3 Games is much work for someone who dont have much time. There are some Modders like Lain Games (Maim Lain) who are very talented.
Sorry for my bad english, my shool english is long ago and I often use Google translater!

Last edited:
Reactions: Grelk and blarg0192

RSSINFRos

Fat, Italian and perverted
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Sorry, I didnt wanna hurt your feelings. My thing is, I gonna cry seeing god Games unfinished and abandoned! But why you started Forceceur, Hard Love and Raptus? Why you didnt concentrate on one Game or maybe its possible to find some CoDevelepors on this site? 3 Games is much work for someone who dont have much time. There are some Modders like Lain Games (Maim Lain) who are very talented.
Sorry for my bad english, my shool english is long ago and I often use Google translater!
Forceur was my first try and I did quite a lot of updates, but then I moved to daz3d with Hard Love, HL came at a moment of my life where I moved to another country to start working in real life, this meant that at half of the game done I was spending most of my time working irl and forcing myself to continue the game, now forcing my self continue the game is not a good idea because it will cause burnout and lack of content, content need time to cook, this is why I'm taking all the time I can with Raptus, I know that the more time I have the more I can improve, so my idea is to take my time to balance irl work and rss work to not burnout and ruin the whole idea behind the game. I do understand your concern, it's just that I'm still growing and even if I do this since a couple years it's all quite new to me

xvertion121

Sep 3, 2017
Forceur was my first try and I did quite a lot of updates, but then I moved to daz3d with Hard Love, HL came at a moment of my life where I moved to another country to start working in real life, this meant that at half of the game done I was spending most of my time working irl and forcing myself to continue the game, now forcing my self continue the game is not a good idea because it will cause burnout and lack of content, content need time to cook, this is why I'm taking all the time I can with Raptus, I know that the more time I have the more I can improve, so my idea is to take my time to balance irl work and rss work to not burnout and ruin the whole idea behind the game. I do understand your concern, it's just that I'm still growing and even if I do this since a couple years it's all quite new to me
Dev, I know you are busy and all but can you give us an idea about when the next update coming ?

ashdgf

Jan 23, 2021
RSSINFRos

I have to say great job! To be honest finally game by my taste (don't judge me everybody deserve to fantasize a bit).
Anyway i hope this game won't end up with abandoned mark.
Wish you luck with next update! ^^

Jun 6, 2021
I never thought I'd see the day "R-word" became a threat. Good lord the censorship is insane these days. Remember when we got games named Rapelay. Yeah it was right there in the name. Now the high lords of funding sites are lording their power over us as if we don't see the content. It's like "Yeah you can see the rape happen but don't you dare use the word itself!" LOL. Keep at it man. This was actually a nice change of pace.

soldano

Jan 29, 2018
I never thought I'd see the day "R-word" became a threat. Good lord the censorship is insane these days. Remember when we got games named Rapelay. Yeah it was right there in the name. Now the high lords of funding sites are lording their power over us as if we don't see the content. It's like "Yeah you can see the rape happen but don't you dare use the word itself!" LOL. Keep at it man. This was actually a nice change of pace.
Where is the word "rape" censored? I'm not saying you're wrong, it's just curiosity.

Feb 11, 2021
Welp, this game is a hidden gem I didn't know I needed. It is sort of short on content right now, anyone got any other recommendations for similar games? Specifically using the Ren'Py engine, and rape and incest focused

Last edited:
Reactions: Algida

Psychf

Apr 20, 2020
Welp, this game is a hidden gem I didn't know I needed. It is sort of short on content right now, anyone got any other recommendations for similar games? Specifically using the Ren'Py engine, and rape and incest focused
Anything by Blackheart games, all high quality content

Feb 11, 2021
Anything by Blackheart games, all high quality content
I'll have to check it out then, that stuff is right up my alley

Edit: Okay so his game 'Blackheart Hotel' does have both the rape and incest tags, but the others called 'Secrets of Whispering Pines' and 'The Guardian' don't have the rape tag. Do those feature straight up rape scenes, like in this game? They do have corruption, but I'm not looking for the slow grind that usually entails.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk
3.90 star(s) 94 Votes