3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

Psychf

Apr 20, 2020
I'll have to check it out then, that stuff is right up my alley

Edit: Okay so his game 'Blackheart Hotel' does have both the rape and incest tags, but the others called 'Secrets of Whispering Pines' and 'The Guardian' don't have the rape tag. Do those feature straight up rape scenes, like in this game? They do have corruption, but I'm not looking for the slow grind that usually entails.
They are all filled with "fringe" fetishes of a varying level, tho blackheart will DEFINITELY scratch the itch, the protag is fucking ruthless

RSSINFRos

Fat, Italian and perverted
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I never thought I'd see the day "R-word" became a threat. Good lord the censorship is insane these days. Remember when we got games named Rapelay. Yeah it was right there in the name. Now the high lords of funding sites are lording their power over us as if we don't see the content. It's like "Yeah you can see the rape happen but don't you dare use the word itself!" LOL. Keep at it man. This was actually a nice change of pace.
I wish there was a crypto based adult entertainment crowdfunding site, I would like it a lot!

F-Zairo

Oct 19, 2020
I wish there was a crypto based adult entertainment crowdfunding site, I would like it a lot!
Well, you can still give your public crypto address so that people can support you through this medium.
I suggest using Nano and/or Banano, since transactions are fast and free.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk

RSSINFRos

Fat, Italian and perverted
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Bug: If you change the Landlady's title and name, it inserts her new title into the text where her name should be.
Can you elaborate please? I did a test at it looks fine, have you got a screen? Even better would be a save file right in the bug frame!

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
All I can say for now is that this character will be the main focus for "the fun" part of the next update, working on renders rn
Omg! I didn't know you were on here! I've been keeping my eyes on this game, waiting for an update. I hope it'll be dropped soonish? Your game is very unique, I haven't even come close to finding any other game that can compare to yours (yours is a gem) Blackheart Hotel is okay, but I love yours more. I also like your other game Hardlove :3

Question. Does the MC hear voices in his head? you know, the ////// thing? Because I've been trying to find a game where the MC hears voices or see's an imaginary friend (either a killer/bad imaginary friend or the MC thinks he/she sees an imaginary friend killing/doing bad stuff, but it's really just themselves doing it)

Last edited:

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
Based on what you're looking for I think you will enjoy Taffy Tales.
Basically the plot is: MC had an accident and developed a "evil" personality that speaks to him and sometimes acts for him.
Thank you for letting me know about this game! The game has soo many tags xD Multiple Protagonists? I wonder if we can choose between a Female & Male MC or if it'll just let you play as other characters when the game wants you to. I will give it a try, since it does have something I was indeed looking for. So, thank you again. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to help me out :3

Feb 11, 2021
RSSINFRos love the game. There aren't enough western style true rape games, you're doing the Lord's work.(Or should I say the devil's :LOL:). The alleyway scene was phenomenal, can't wait to see what the MC does to the 'landlady' and other 'tenant'.
But could I ask why you haven't made a subscribestar? As far as I know, they seem to be a lot more lenient with what game creators are allowed to put in their games. Is it because maintaining multiple creator pages is difficult? I'm just worried because Icstor's page has been taken down and the blackmail in Milfy City is way milder than the stuff that happens in this game, I just don't want Patreon to crack down on your page and leave you without a revenue stream

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes