3.90 star(s) 94 Votes
Sep 6, 2021
Have you tried Blackheart Hotel? or you can click on the Rape tag and it'll take you to all the games with Rape in it.
I loved Blackheart Hotel too. I did try searching for games tagged with rape but it's pretty mild/moderate stuff like sleep sex or mind control and shit, and the victim ends up liking it down the line, whereas what I want is games like these where the MC just holds the woman down and rapes her while she's actively resisting and/or crying. Basically heavy female degradation/misogynistic fantasies is what I'm looking for. Incubus City is my favourite

Last edited:

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
I want is games like these where the MC just holds the woman down and rapes her while she's actively resisting and/or crying.
Ah! I kinda figured that's what you meant xD Yeah, I can't find anything close to this either lol. Did you play HardLove? it's by this Dev as well. I don't think many Dev's got the balls to make games like these lol. I can't even find a game where you play as an insane killer/person (think, Hannibal, Dexter, Joe from YOU, American Psycho, Norman Bates, no, not the game Gates Motel for Bates Motel lol)

I guess we'll just have to see if this Dev updates this or that.

Last edited:
Sep 6, 2021
Ah! I kinda figured that's what you meant xD Yeah, I can't find anything close to this either lol. Did you play HardLove? it's by this Dev as well. I don't think many Dev's got the balls to make games like these lol. I can't even find a game where you play as an insane killer/person (think, Hannibal, Dexter, Joe from YOU, American Psycho, Norman Bates, no, not the game Gates Motel for Bates Motel lol)

I did play HardLove, but it hasn't been updated in a long time. I really wish companies like Patreon wouldn't be so restrictive with their policing of fictional characters in fictional stories.

Last edited:

Avidius7

Oct 31, 2020

Because this site is full of hypocrites and shamers. Your kink bad, my kink good. It's a damn game, people need to chill out. Plenty of content I hate on here... you know what I do? Scroll past em.

And man, a Dexter style game would be so dope! It would DEFINITELY have to include "SURPRISE mutha fucka!" or I would riot :p

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
I really wish companies like Patreon wouldn't be so restrictive with their policing of fictional characters in fictional stories.
I fully agree. People getting bent out of shape over fictional characters/stories is the stupidest thing ever lol. Like, the shit is not real... If it was, then okay, but it is not. We aren't doing anything to anyone in person, what happens in the story isn't really happening and all we are doing is playing a game. But this world is retarded. Can't separate fiction from reality. You can't fix stupid and telling them facts is a waste of time. Movies with rape, abuse, etc is totally fine though!

Because this site is full of hypocrites and shamers. Your kink bad, my kink good. It's a damn game, people need to chill out. Plenty of content I hate on here... you know what I do? Scroll past em.

And man, a Dexter style game would be so dope! It would DEFINITELY have to include "SURPRISE mutha fucka!" or I would riot :p

Lol, you are so right. It's always like that. People need something to bitch, hate on and complain about, especially if their life is boring and they have nothing better to do. Just gotta ignore them and move on. Don't waste your time with grown ass children.

I knows!! Ohmygosh >.< I would so love going toe to toe with Doakes xD I'll have a big grin on my face putting him on my table ^_____^ I would also love to have some lovely tools to finish the job as well. Hammer? Saw? Drill? Knife? Fire Extinguisher to bash someone's head in with? and more! My goodness... this needs to happen x3

Dexter-surprise-motherfucker2.gif

Femtal

Jul 21, 2020
Patreon not updated since april, no real update from the dev for months I think this project is dead hopefully I'm wrong

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Panos24

Femtal

Jul 21, 2020
The dev's most recent message is on the previous page on August 30, pretty sure the game isn't dead
it's the way I feel I've been following the project for almost a year now like I said hopefully I'm wrong and the Dev was just extra busy with IRL stuff.

Jan 27, 2021
This is awesome would be a shame if it is abandoned
Yes, its awesome. But if the Dev get not enough supporters the game gets abandoned.
Update.
And today the Dev has not enough supporters, but thats normal because the low update rate. The game has not much contend and the last Update is too long ago so it would help when he makes a big update. So lets see if there is a BIG Update coming, the dev should do something awesome or tag the game as abandowned.

Last edited:

Alleyway

Nov 27, 2018
Yes, its awesome. But if the Dev get not enough supporters the game gets abandoned. And today the dev has not enough supporters, please support this nice game.

It is absolutely true that if a game isn't supported, it flounders. But on the other side of that coin, if people do support and receive nothing, realistically, how long should they be expected to keep supporting? Hard Love was Abandoned. Forceur was Abandoned. Despite that track record, I chose to support Raptus anyway because, with the exception of BHH, it's the only game of its kind. And I supported it for half a year, with no further development to play through. The Dev is a cool dude, and will respond on Discord, so it's not like your left hanging with no word. But there's always an excuse, always another reason as to why there's no new work on the game. You can't expect more people to jump on board, and those who are already there to stay there, if nothing else comes out.

The dev has a day job. That's where the bulk of his money is supposed to be coming from as he works to the point where, hopefully, his game has taken off to the extent that he can quit his day job and work full time on the game. That's how this works. Furthermore, what was released of Episode 2 in February contains no new kills. That leaves the total kill count, which is the major reason people want the game, at one. Not a promising amount of content here, and nothing released in February convinced me that sticking with the project was worthwhile, and NOTHING has been updated since!

So, that leaves me, once more, looking at the track record. Forceur, started, Abandoned. HardLove, started, Abandoned. Raptus hasn't seen an update in eight months. I like the dev. I honestly, really do. But looking at that, I will not be guilted into coming back to Patreon and giving more money to a project with zero output in over half a year. And seeing the current Patreon supporters that are there, I don't feel bad for RSS right now. I feel bad for the supporters who are sticking around, hoping, genuinely hoping, to see more of a concept they love.

NOTE: This is the first and only time I plan on saying anything remotely negative towards or about RSS. Your comment just made it seem like it was entirely everyone else's fault, and it irritated me. But, again, I understand where you're coming from. You love the game, and you want to see it succeed, and you know that it would if more people would just jump on board. I can't fault you for that.

RSSINFRos

Fat, Italian and perverted
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Thank you for letting me know about this game! The game has soo many tags xD Multiple Protagonists? I wonder if we can choose between a Female & Male MC or if it'll just let you play as other characters when the game wants you to. I will give it a try, since it does have something I was indeed looking for. So, thank you again. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to help me out :3
My idea of "voice in the head" would be that the user is the one speaking to mc being at the same time the mc himself, I think it's risky but I like the idea so. As per now I'm dead locked on the story and have even less time to make the renders
If I change her name to "Jane" and her role to "friend"
Here's what it shows when I meet her:
That's kinda of a problem because the game is not meant to use friend as the role, if you got a pc try to modify the rpy files with a text editor (sublime or atom are the one i usually use)
is the dev MIA?
I'm not that good of a singer
it would be nice if we can tie she up .. and have fun with her .. multiple bondage and gag choices ..it is possible ?
That would make sense for a raptus scene with a eventual ending but if I don't want to end the story at ep3 then I feel it would be too soon
RSSINFRos love the game. There aren't enough western style true rape games, you're doing the Lord's work.(Or should I say the devil's :LOL:). The alleyway scene was phenomenal, can't wait to see what the MC does to the 'landlady' and other 'tenant'.
But could I ask why you haven't made a subscribestar? As far as I know, they seem to be a lot more lenient with what game creators are allowed to put in their games. Is it because maintaining multiple creator pages is difficult? I'm just worried because Icstor's page has been taken down and the blackmail in Milfy City is way milder than the stuff that happens in this game, I just don't want Patreon to crack down on your page and leave you without a revenue stream
I will eventually set it up but for now I haven't got time to have a breakfast so yeah it would be too much for me
Patreon not updated since april, no real update from the dev for months I think this project is dead hopefully I'm wrong
Not dead just trying (failing) to get a promotion in my irl job
It is absolutely true that if a game isn't supported, it flounders. But on the other side of that coin, if people do support and receive nothing, realistically, how long should they be expected to keep supporting? Hard Love was Abandoned. Forceur was Abandoned. Despite that track record, I chose to support Raptus anyway because, with the exception of BHH, it's the only game of its kind. And I supported it for half a year, with no further development to play through. The Dev is a cool dude, and will respond on Discord, so it's not like your left hanging with no word. But there's always an excuse, always another reason as to why there's no new work on the game. You can't expect more people to jump on board, and those who are already there to stay there, if nothing else comes out.

The dev has a day job. That's where the bulk of his money is supposed to be coming from as he works to the point where, hopefully, his game has taken off to the extent that he can quit his day job and work full time on the game. That's how this works. Furthermore, what was released of Episode 2 in February contains no new kills. That leaves the total kill count, which is the major reason people want the game, at one. Not a promising amount of content here, and nothing released in February convinced me that sticking with the project was worthwhile, and NOTHING has been updated since!

So, that leaves me, once more, looking at the track record. Forceur, started, Abandoned. HardLove, started, Abandoned. Raptus hasn't seen an update in eight months. I like the dev. I honestly, really do. But looking at that, I will not be guilted into coming back to Patreon and giving more money to a project with zero output in over half a year. And seeing the current Patreon supporters that are there, I don't feel bad for RSS right now. I feel bad for the supporters who are sticking around, hoping, genuinely hoping, to see more of a concept they love.

NOTE: This is the first and only time I plan on saying anything remotely negative towards or about RSS. Your comment just made it seem like it was entirely everyone else's fault, and it irritated me. But, again, I understand where you're coming from. You love the game, and you want to see it succeed, and you know that it would if more people would just jump on board. I can't fault you for that.
You're right, I'm not being reliable and you have nothing to be sorry for. Guys just enjoy games and if something bothers if something is not right then say it because you have all the right to.

Clyde Glavine

Aug 14, 2017
That's kinda of a problem because the game is not meant to use friend as the role, if you got a pc try to modify the rpy files with a text editor (sublime or atom are the one i usually use)
That's not really the issue, though. If you change her role to "cousin" it does the same thing. It makes "cousin" her name.

Madeni

Oct 17, 2021
Hello
Is it normal that references to rape and murder are written as "r-word" and "m-word" ?
Seems odd in a game like this and it really takes away from the fantasy

EDIT: After checking, it seems like it's normal... Quite odd of a choice.
Is there a way to edit/mod the game to replace all mentions of r-word by the actual term ?

But I must say that so far I'm 20min into the game, and loving it ! Finally I find something with decent foot fetish content !
It's so rare...

Last edited:
Reactions: Clyde Glavine

Madeni

Oct 17, 2021
That's not really the issue, though. If you change her role to "cousin" it does the same thing. It makes "cousin" her name.
Aaah... So that's why it kept saying her role instead of her name in my intro... I thought it was weird
Did you find a fix ?
I never edited renpy files, but if I knew where to edit I can do it

EDIT: I did some random digging in the game files and found where the issue lies
Every time the reference to the character is called, it's called as [LL] which is the character's role in the reference list, not her name
So the name of the character is in fact never called

if you want to correct this issue, open script.rpy with a text editor (I used Sublime)
and modify those lines to change [LL] by [mname]
This will change every reference to "m" (being this character) from her role to her name
1636311792985.png

If you want to replace any mention of r-word and m-word by the actual terms, modify those lines:
1636312518095.png
Keep it mind that due to that the words won't be in the proper tenses, but it's still better than r-word imo

then, if you want to correct the intro script, open intro.rpy, read the text and replace the calls to [LL] by calls to [mname] where you see that it doesn't fit

Hope this helps ! :D

Last edited:

DrXman

Apr 9, 2019
Yes, its awesome. But if the Dev get not enough supporters the game gets abandoned. And today the Dev has not enough supporters, please support this nice game. On the other hand the game has not much contend and the last Update is too long ago so it would help when he makes a big update.
I have played all RSSINFRos games. They go only so far and then get put on hold until abandoned at a cliff hanger moment. There is always an excuse. More subs won't change his IRL time constraints. If you are doing what you love, then the struggle is a challenge, not a road block. If you do what you love, the money will follow. The Dev needs to finish a project, this one specifically, to prove to me and everyone else that he is in it for the craft and not for the cash grab.

Dev is cool
Game is a rare jewel

I wish him the best in all his endeavors

Last edited:

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
So u play as an evil feck who rapes (dead or alive) and kills women.
Are there any choices in the game? Or is being a rapist/killer the only narrative?

Mar 28, 2019
So u play as an evil feck who rapes (dead or alive) and kills women.
Are there any choices in the game? Or is being a rapist/killer the only narrative?
~>The dev let you choose to r*pe some1 or not.

~>For now wait for update since it only takes a few minutes to play it's going to b cliff hanger.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes