3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

RSSINFRos

Fat, Italian and perverted
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Am I blind or did the raptus button get removed in the new update? I didn't see it anywhere for any new moments or the moment it appeared with the sister originally, which is kinda disapointing considering the moment where MC and [redacted] get walked in on by [redacted 2], which would have been a perfect raptus moment for a fucked up threesome :unsure:
I'm still due to make a raptus scene, I always get close but then delete it because it doesn't satisfy me, but surely I want to do a raptus scene as soon as possible, also there are many occasions where I think it could be done but we'll see maybe I'll finally put one in the Ep3

TheGreySun

Feb 17, 2021
Really hope we get some content with the daughter of the new girl, will probably have to be locked behind a mod only available on discord so it doesn't violate the site rules here, but totally understand if we won't

Reactions: blarg0192

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
It doesn't has any for now but there is the switch, if you turn it on you will have content in the next versions
lmao and I was considering downloading and adding it to my list, hell no, big pass on ntr/cuckold
I must be tired if my radar is going off, please remember to add the proper tags when you add such content to the op....
well, good luck

What do you mean? The game has no ntr content for now since the project just started and it should be fine for both who likes ntr and who doesn't since I added the variable to have ntr or not so who doesn't want it will not have it and the opposite for who wants it, same for necro and things like watersports and feet, I make different renders and dialogues for choices
I mean in the future when you add it, you should warn the people, it will also be nice if you put the planned content in the spoiler genre tag.
At least remember to add them this time when you add this content in future updates , because you will have the choice to turn it on or off doesn't mean the game doesn't have that content, for example even if the "rape" or any other tag is avoidable you should still add them, thats what I mean.

Last edited:

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
lmao and I was considering downloading and adding it to my list, hell no, big pass on ntr/cuckold
I must be tired if my radar is going off, please remember to add the proper tags when you add such content to the op....
well, good luck
What do you mean? The game has no ntr content for now since the project just started and it should be fine for both who likes ntr and who doesn't since I added the variable to have ntr or not so who doesn't want it will not have it and the opposite for who wants it, same for necro and things like watersports and feet, I make different renders and dialogues for choices

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
well, good luck

I mean in the future when you add it, you should warn the people, it will also be nice if you put the planned content in the spoiler genre tag.
At least remember to add them this time when you add this content in future updates , because you will have the choice to turn it on or off doesn't mean the game doesn't have that content, for example even if the "rape" or any other tag is avoidable you should still add them, thats what I mean.
Now I understand! Thanks!

PS: I've edited the tags, not sure if the admins think it's allright to have them like that but I think it's actually a good idea to let the players know what can be avoidable or not and what will (likely) come in future

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Love the game so I'm very exicted to see it finally got update after so long, can't wait to download and check out new content. Hopefully have some more hardcore stuff in it

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Checking the preview images of the game makes me think this is gonna get deleted by patreon eventually.
Oh yeah, that's going to happen. Only question is when. They have been cracking down on anything nonconsensual lately, and that's pretty much this entire game. ;)
They booted Milfy City for some molestation and sleeper creeper, until Dev got rid of it, so if this gets reported it's over. Subscribestar might be a good back up plan, as you can't really censor that in this game, and have a game left to play. :cry:

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes