3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

RSSINFRos

Fat, Italian and perverted
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Well,this is an interesting game to say the least.

On the android version,the save files should be in .../android/data but I can't find them.Does it have to do with the fact that I didn't manually save the game so the folder wasn't created ?

If so,where are the automatic save files ? Do they get deleted if I uninstall the game ?
I had this issue with other games aswell, I think it my actually be a system wide thing, I think I was able to get to the files with google's file manager, like the one you use to upload file in the web thru the browser

TheGreySun

Feb 17, 2021
I agree. Desert stalker is pretty good.
So i assume in this Desert stalker game you mention the MC can abuse, beat and rape and impregnate his own family, if the player so chooses? :unsure: not that this perticular thought has any baring on whether I download it or not :whistle: :sneaky:

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
So i assume in this Desert stalker game you mention the MC can abuse, beat and rape and impregnate his own family, if the player so chooses? :unsure: not that this perticular thought has any baring on whether I download it or not :whistle: :sneaky:
No. You can only brutalize raiders(As of now anyways)in Desert Stalker.

Reactions: Carpe Stultus

RSSINFRos

Fat, Italian and perverted
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
It's a different setting from raptus but it deserves a lot, loved every bit of it

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
Hmm interesting game. Such a shame that its so short atm. If anyone know a similar game like this pm me pls (With more content would be appreciated)

Last edited:
Reactions: RSSINFRos

Mpkstroff

Sep 16, 2017
I dont know if I did something grong but I didnt see any green bar nor raptus mode that was showed in the intro...?
Aside of that.... Wow! Dude! This is some fuck up game! I love it! :ROFLMAO:
Vomit was a surprise (y)
Does water sport going to include scat in the future?
Best of luck Rssinfros! You had something unick in your hands! ;)

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes