3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
i think the reason people say its not is because NTR is 3 different terms in 1.

netori: The act of the MC stealing someone elses Girl through any means, be it rape or romance.

Netorare: The act of someone stealing the MC's girl through rape or romance.

Netorise: The act of the MC actively allowing his girl(s) to have sex with other men be it willing or not.

this being the reason i said you might want to seperate them on the beginning choice, since netori is still ntr, but in the MC's favor, it could be as simple as leaving the "Cuckolding" choice but adding a "Cucking" choice as well, or adding "Cuckolding: Cuck" and "Cuckolding: Bull", Bull being the term used to describe the one fucking someone else's girl.
Saw this discussion but in the end no one answered the important question: if I do activate cuckHolding will I see any Netorare content in the current version? Or is the fetish about Netori?

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
Although I like this game, I'm
Saw this discussion but in the end no one answered the important question: if I do activate cuckHolding will I see any Netorare content in the current version? Or is the fetish about Netori?
No. RSSINFRos said that there isn't any NTR content in this version a few pages back.

Last edited:
Reactions: quiboune

TheGreySun

Feb 17, 2021
Probably not, there aren't many addons for this kind of stuff and I don't have time to make them by myself
I guess this is the most brutal I'll get until I find something better
Yeah, more brutality isn't really needed just kinda a "want" rather than a need for most, if there was anything I'd say could be improved from the current way the violence is done is adding more blood, as it is the bruising is good but I feel like there would be a bit more blood from being hit by a chair in the face, at least from the eye and nose area. but again, a "want" more than a need, since as it is I can't even tell if there is blood in most screens.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
One of the main things I look for in VNs is the corruption path, the evil MC path. I can't stand wholesome romance games, they bore me to death. So imagine how excited I was when this game showed up. There is very little content so far, but the content in there is great, though I have a few negative points for feedback.

The yellow voice is annoying as hell. It's a side character for comic relief and a driving force, but it just decreases the fun of playing an evil character, after all it makes the MC a reluctant person being peer pressured into being bad, not an actually evil person. If I could change 1 single thing in the game it would be this for sure, because if it keeps getting as invasive as it gets near the end the scenes in future updates will be unreadable. If you need to add some sort of berserk mode to the MC, do just that. Make it so he goes insane when he sees a pair of tits and a half exposed ass, but don't make that other personality have its own personality with a different voice that interacts with the first or fights for control, that's poor and lazy writing.

The point-and-click in the start is bad, and the game would be better off without it. You don't need that, it adds nothing to the game besides a weird shot with nothing on the screen and having to look around to guess what the game allows you to choose, only to find out that the game doesn't allow you to actually fuck the Dr.

I don't usually like sex scenes that work like the one near the end, with options that lead to repeatable snippets with 5-6 renders and short dialogues, but seems like there's some kind of linear progression in it (Pain and Watersports can be picked seemingly repeatedly but choosing Blowjob advances to another menu with just Anal/Vaginal, effectively moving on) and making it even more linear would be great(You pick 2 Foreplay actions that can't be repeated from a list with 5 or just skip, it then allows you to choose between Oral/Handjob/Titjob or just skip, then you pick a Penetration action and the scene advances). This part is really trivial, and not really a major I had with the game.

Is the killing avoidable?
I am down for an MC that rapes but killing seems so...wasteful.
I'm with you and just finished playing through, I vouch. The only person in my playthrough that died was the father, before the game starts, as is the custom in VNs. I hope it will continue that way. And I agree, it's wasteful. One of the parts in Desert Stalker that I dislike the most is when the hot raider chick gets decapitated before we can get our hands on her.

That all said, this is one of my new favorites and I can't wait for a new update! Despite the Yellow voice, the writing is good. It has some weird Joker-like tones with the therapist (that "I respect you too much" thing was just bad but was compensated by the fucked up therapist being into the fucked up patient) but the plot points are pleasant and fun. The renders are gorgeous and characters super attractive. I can only hope that this game will grow quickly and thrive, that we can see more impregnations and more scenes with Emma, even if we need some time skips for that.

Edit because I forgot the tradition: Godspeed, Dev!

Reactions: RSSINFRos

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
What type of cuckholding is being referred? Is the MC cucking someone or is he being cucked himself?

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Been awhile since I played this and thought I'd give it another go. So, just want to make sure I set it up right. If a choice is green it's a 'Fuck yeah!' and if it's red it's a 'Fuck off!'?

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
The fact that the MC brutally murders characters only to proceed and fuck their still warm but lifeless bodies and people are more worried about the NTR that might show up later really amazes me.

On another note that loli scene was pretty yabai, is loli also planned in the future?

Also a suggestion, would like to enable both male+female watersports for scenes, right now you can only pick one.

RSSINFRos

Fat, Italian and perverted
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Any plans to add full background music to the game?
Currently only the main menu has a bit of audio.
That's a low priority in the list for now
Wish I could enable both watersports at the start, can't we enable both scenes male+female? you could show one after the other, hard to choose only one.
I get it but at least for now I think it's better like this, maybe in the future
Been awhile since I played this and thought I'd give it another go. So, just want to make sure I set it up right. If a choice is green it's a 'Fuck yeah!' and if it's red it's a 'Fuck off!'?
Green = GO
Red = STOP
What type of cuckholding is being referred? Is the MC cucking someone or is he being cucked himself?
I would say something like "I'd like one of my slaves to be fucked with my consent and my partecipation (watching or playing)"

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Pineapple on pizza is blasphemy. A mental disorder. Ahahaha Joking. But, not. I don't give a shit what others put on their pizza, just keep that shit off mine.

Reactions: RSSINFRos

RSSINFRos

Fat, Italian and perverted
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
The fact that the MC brutally murders characters only to proceed and fuck their still warm but lifeless bodies and people are more worried about the NTR that might show up later really amazes me.

On another note that loli scene was pretty yabai, is loli also planned in the future?

Also a suggestion, would like to enable both male+female watersports for scenes, right now you can only pick one.
Not for now, I'm quite scared of getting deleted on the internet and life lol

• Haha
Reactions: FFTW

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
shorts_20211231_094116.jpg

Thanks for this warning. I have seen many of the gamers saying killing is wasteful. I not only agree, I feel also raping is good but with someone who deserves it. Let me elaborate if anyone have trouble getting it - I feel there are many girls who are brats, bitchy, egotistic, etc (there are many more other negative traits which I donot want to include). In short who have a negative vibe coming from them. For example, the girl that was raped in the alley (the 1st girl, if the mc does rape him it was optional I think) was a bit bitchy or atleast was acting like a bitch, for me it was okay to whatever you do to her (even kill if I am too forward). But the new update was very disturbing. Knowing that carol is a single mother, raping her and then Killing her!! It was a very extreme for me, (maybe because of my upbringing) I closed the game when she fell through the stairs, and then she begged for mercy. I felt really, bad - nobody thought of the little girl after her mother's death - she will be turning into another freak maybe(donot mind the harsh words). I know we are all warned beforehand, but I think/rather I feel I did not sign up for this....:cry::cry::cry:. Carol was innocent (as portrayed in the story, considering she did not had any backstory). I did not kill her though. After seeing the necro scene I went back to keep her alive. It was too much for me. Thank you dev for this game. I am hoping to meet the antagonist in the next update and treat his family(considering mr charter or whatever the name was) like this or worst. Till next time....

P.S : the above statement is my personal opinion, may be the society I live in is more softer than the in game one and it influenced my opinion about the scenes about the game. I will be obliged and grateful if no one start a verbal/written war over these writings. Our opinions may differ but, since you are reading this you must like the game and dev. So please respect the platform/dev and other's opinion. And RSSINFRos Thank you. Again thank you for this game

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
I felt really, bad - nobody thought of the little girl after her mother's death
Why did you do it then lol? you can let her live.
But I agree I like seeing all sex scenes so I checked what could be done but at the end I also felt too bad.

Last edited:
Reactions: deltami
Dec 16, 2019
For those of you that don't want the little girl in the game I have altered the images it was a quick thing to do, and might be somewhat unnecessary because I don't know if other people care as much but it just kind of made me uncomfortable. Just place the images in the image folder under game and you should be good. The script will be the same but the girl wont be there. Again love this game except for that one part.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes