3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Hmm, just finished the update and I never once got a raptus moment? Some said there was one with the sister, but, never got it.

Anyway, about the scene that some of you are whining about, I see no issue with it. Yes, the MC should've been a little less vocal with the vulgarities at that moment. But, he never touched the daughter. At least not in my playthrough. So, if you guys did shit to the daughter, that falls on you.

Not bad so far, RSSINFRos. Need a bit more work on the English, but, other than that, keep on writing this your way.

Reactions: RSSINFRos

RSSINFRos

Fat, Italian and perverted
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Just some quick informations:
There is no plan to have Emma having any sexual scene in the game and I don't consider watching sexual especially if you don't know what's going on, her presence should be one to keep Carola in her place, something like "I can't make a certain move because it will hurt her for good", I personally don't enjoy loli so I've got no urge to create scenes with her, she will be present just as an excuse for mc to keep humiliating Carola.
This is connected with the "kill/not kill" factor, an alive Carola now is on the mercy of MC, she will do what he want because she can't lose Emma, so there will be scenes with Carola and MC will have free access to her.
I choose to put Emma in because I wanted to give a strong vibe to the update, after 10 months I feel like nobody was expecting this and yeah, Raptus universe is a disgusting dump full of perverse men and women that are ready to make shit go south real fast.
I may consider a patch to remove Emma or similiar character from the game, or a selectable option at the start but for now is not a priority.
I'm happy that people here have made modification to the files, please feel free to keep making them, if I wanted a closed game I would have used unity for the development but I'm of the strong belief that an open project like one made with renpy is the best for all players, so if you want to mod please do!

RSSINFRos

Fat, Italian and perverted
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Hmm, just finished the update and I never once got a raptus moment? Some said there was one with the sister, but, never got it.

Anyway, about the scene that some of you are whining about, I see no issue with it. Yes, the MC should've been a little less vocal with the vulgarities at that moment. But, he never touched the daughter. At least not in my playthrough. So, if you guys did shit to the daughter, that falls on you.

Not bad so far, RSSINFRos. Need a bit more work on the English, but, other than that, keep on writing this your way.
Still no raptus scene, planned for the next update. I've tried to put a couple in this update but I wasn't satisfied by them so I've decided to delete them!

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
sorry but i don't see an update that carries the story any father than it was already ..... i've tried and tried many many options and answers in game to only see small things you changed ... no new storyline added :rolleyes:

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020

Good on you for taking my advice and chilling out by deleting your other post. We all can have civilized discussion here.

BTW, There was no scene where the MC touch the daughter. (I, like many others, check all options of the game to see more content.)

There is no plan to have Emma having any sexual scene in the game and I don't consider watching sexual especially if you don't know what's going on, her presence should be one to keep Carola in her place, something like "I can't make a certain move because it will hurt her for good", I personally don't enjoy loli so I've got no urge to create scenes with her, she will be present just as an excuse for mc to keep humiliating Carola.
This is connected with the "kill/not kill" factor, an alive Carola now is on the mercy of MC, she will do what he want because she can't lose Emma, so there will be scenes with Carola and MC will have free access to her.
I choose to put Emma in because I wanted to give a strong vibe to the update, after 10 months I feel like nobody was expecting this and yeah, Raptus universe is a disgusting dump full of perverse men and women that are ready to make shit go south real fast.
I may consider a patch to remove Emma or similiar character from the game, or a selectable option at the start but for now is not a priority.
I'm happy that people here have made modification to the files, please feel free to keep making them, if I wanted a closed game I would have used unity for the development but I'm of the strong belief that an open project like one made with renpy is the best for all players, so if you want to mod please do!
That's good news and thanks for clarifying. I heard of other mentions of your other games? Are they on here?

• Angry
Reactions: deltami

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Good on you for taking my advice and chilling out by deleting your other post. We all can have civilized discussion here.

BTW, There was no scene where the MC touch the daughter. (I, like many others, check all options of the game to see more content.)

That's good news and thanks for clarifying. I heard of other mentions of your other games? Are they on here?
I didn't delete it. Apparently some crybaby reported it and it got deleted. So, best you chill the fuck out on trying to censor a dev.

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
Good to hear your clarification. I mean, if the MC is strong enough to take Carola by force, he doesn't need Emma to blackmail her into a sexual act. Just let Carola resist fruitlessly during the rape. Will she really be pregnant and lactating in the future?

TheGreySun

Feb 17, 2021
Wtf happened? the biggest argument going on here when I went to bed was pineapple on pizza, now I come back to a flame war about Emma? the fuck happened? lol

btw, while I don't like pineapple on pizza, it's because i dislike the texture of cooked pineapple, So I do get it sometimes and take the pineapple off because the flavor the pineapple adds when cooked in is pretty good lol

Dec 16, 2019
Wtf happened? the biggest argument going on here when I went to bed was pineapple on pizza, now I come back to a flame war about Emma? the fuck happened? lol
There were some people that were uncomfortable about the Emma scene and some people are interpreting that as people hating on the game.

Dec 16, 2019
Glad to know you’re not mad lol. Love the game hope you keep at it it’s got a lot of potential and there aren’t a lot of really dark games out there so I hope more people support it!

Reactions: RSSINFRos
Dec 16, 2019
Uncomfortable with the scene? More like blatantly telling the dev to delete the scene due to their personal preferences.
Tbh I didn’t fully read the message thread except in the beginning so if there are those that are like that I feel like that’s a bit too much. Are they the ones that post the essays? because I don’t read those lol

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Tbh I didn’t fully read the message thread except in the beginning so if there are those that are like that I feel like that’s a bit too much. Are they the ones that post the essays? because I don’t read those lol
There's at least one. But, yeah. I didn't take kindly to people trying to censor the dev or any dev. My opinion still stands, if people don't like the content, they should just move on. It's what I do now. Before, I used to be one of those douchebags that would tell the dev how to write their own game. Now, I don't have time to criticize. I might offer advice on choices now, but, I'm not going to be a douche over shit anymore. I just move on.

TheGreySun

Feb 17, 2021
There were some people that were uncomfortable about the Emma scene and some people are interpreting that as people hating on the game.
Uncomfortable with the scene? More like blatantly telling the dev to delete the scene due to their personal preferences.
Ah, I see, went through to read it all and yeah seems like 1 guy did say to remove it, but meh. it's a game with so many fucked up tag's that a young girl being in it as blackmail material really shouldn't bother people that much, hell if someone wanted they could probably edit the game to add more Emma, in much worse ways then just a piece of blackmail material and telling a dev to remove her is just the kinda motivation some sicko fan's would use to make said mod. seem's sorta counter productive to me :unsure:, I get it making you uncomfortable, I kinda think that's the whole point but some people have weak stomach's and kid's is where they draw the line, hense the mod to remove Emma being made. but making demands is a good way to make the exact opposite happen when it comes to this kinda stuff, hell if RSSINFRos was into loli content or just didn't like people talking shit he might have added it him self just to spite people making demands, lucky the Dev isn't into loli's and doesn't hold a grudge lol can't say the same for his Fan's though. since it started a flame war, you still may see said mod of more Emma crop up in the discord at some point in the future from some angry Fan. you think people would know by now thanks to people like 4chan to never piss off degenerates on the internet lol

ps. HI Wolf™ lol what are the odd's i'd see you here too lol just noticed it was you :ROFLMAO:

Dec 16, 2019
There's at least one. But, yeah. I didn't take kindly to people trying to censor the dev or any dev. My opinion still stands, if people don't like the content, they should just move on. It's what I do now. Before, I used to be one of those douchebags that would tell the dev how to write their own game. Now, I don't have time to criticize. I might offer advice on choices now, but, I'm not going to be a douche over shit anymore. I just move on.
I agree that’s why when I posted those altered files I was polite about it and didn’t demand him to change things I just did it myself. I didn’t mean to offend I just didn’t like how she was spliced with the sex scene so I figured there were others that thought the same so I decided to share the files since it was such a simple fix.
I didn’t mean to come off as a hater or criticizer I love his game it’s one of the few games I actually watch on f95zone.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I agree that’s why when I posted those altered files I was polite about it and didn’t demand him to change things I just did it myself. I didn’t mean to offend I just didn’t like how she was spliced with the sex scene so I figured there were others that thought the same so I decided to share the files since it was such a simple fix.
I didn’t mean to come off as a hater or criticizer I love his game it’s one of the few games I actually watch on f95zone.
You're not the problem. I didn't use your modded script as I wanted to see the full scene myself. I have strong feelings over things when it comes to children, but, only problem I saw was how vocal the MC was with his vulgarities and the fact making her kiss his dick in front of her. However, I'm a dad and I know that kids do walk in on adults having sex and have seen more than they should. So her walking in wasn't the problem, the vulgarities and the 'kiss' were.

Reactions: havingfuniykwim

TheGreySun

Feb 17, 2021
Ok after writing that last post I had the thought of a mod that just adds Emma into the background of every scene, just her standing there in her PJs with her hands crossed while the MC is walking down the hall of the institution, While he's meeting his mom for the first time in years, while he's at the store, the club, the first rape scene, the sister knocking that girl out, in the corner of his room, in the background while they eat dinner just standing there far in the background in her PJ's. no context. no reason, no explanation. Just standing there. just the visual in my head is making me die of laughter at the what the fuck of that situation.... I think I found the April fools update that needs to happen with no warning, just change all the links and add a .1 to what ever update is out at that point (IE: 0.3.1) with a warning that says old saves wont work so they need to start a new game and just wait to see who notices it.....Still laughing.....I'm broken... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes