3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
REALLY IMPORTANT SUGGESTION.....
The game was looking great at first then with this new update it all went to shit. You took away or don't have a choice to be civil towards your own family only brutal and violent. The MC killed his father for the same reasons he is acting on now, so behind the psychotic tendencies in his own way there is some sort of warped love or compassion or at the very least a connection of some sort to the family. Fine bad choices are needed in such a dark game which is essential but with the mother and sister there should be a choice to be violent or non-violent towards them, not just bash the mother without any choice. The player should be able to have options on how he interreacts with the family like to punch them or not punch them and with the later have a choice to lead them down a corrupted dark path to take the journey with the MC to create a nice family of psychopath's that stand together not out of fear of the MC but a connection to each other from the deepest parts of their mind that stem in hatred and revenge on anyone due to the father/husband actions! NOW that sounds good, a family of psycho's that through the MC's corruption option removes the vail that clouded their true nature of revenge, hatred and violence towards everyone but have a loyalty to each other through shared enjoyment of other peoples misery that creates a strong bond in the three of them. Sorry, I think I got wood just from re-reading that part! But any who! PLEASE DEV think about giving players the options not to be violent towards the family ONLY as we are not that soft and to be able to create a nice harmonious family of psychotic nutter's where act's of the truly obscene and deranged violence towards other people have the effect on creating the extremely heightened and deranged sexual relationship they share with each other.

OK, I may have got a little cared away in relating my suggestion and maybe I did put a little more thought in to it as I was typing but the voices told me to!
This. As the game progressed i was disappointed that the MC's only approach to anything was a beating. I would have expected for a psycho like him to have more subtlety, being able to manipulate the characters insecurities and fears and creating dependency on them. He is just like the father.
The same can be said about the girl he raped in the past. He doesn't leverage her past trauma, making her know that he can go away for a while but that he will always come back. He could have joined the dots about him being the father of the child.
He just showed up and beat her up. She know who he is because he knows his mother. What is stopping her from just calling the police on him after he leaves.
On the other hand, he lets his sister run her mouth all the time without any attempt to exert control there.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
On the other hand, he lets his sister run her mouth all the time without any attempt to exert control there.
Fair point that. If the dev is planning on the sister domming the MC, he needs to add that to the planned tags. But, yeah. That entire shit felt off. The MC even bitched about it to the mom and took it out on her. Put the sister in check for fuck's sake. MC seems like a lil bitch around her.

Ekcul

May 3, 2020
Too much milfs and every almost fetish is Der which is super.... Let's hope he finishes this game

tuekop

Aug 26, 2020
I love this game because i can choose : (to have) slave, curroption,rape, and necro (this tags) are inseperable.(y)
hopefully in more future updates of the story line (MC) can control a town and have rivalry, lead to ruling a country then rival another country.

(more money more freedom, just like the world we live in today.)

RSSINFRos

Fat, Italian and perverted
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I love this game because i can choose : (to have) slave, curroption,rape, and necro (this tags) are inseperable.(y)
hopefully in more future updates of the story line (MC) can control a town and have rivalry, lead to ruling a country then rival another country.

(more money more freedom, just like the world we live in today.)
Civilization 69, god I hope somebody will make a civ like game with nsfw stuff, it wouldn't make much sense but hell yeah!
In my project notes there is a game about a dictator that has to rule with sex and guns, if I'll ever make it I would like to base the main character on a real dictator like charles taylor or gaddafi with a sex based religion and a theocracy government, a dictator that follows "the book of the 69 rules" and throws all his men into a bloody war with neighbors and breeds soldiers, a dictatorship with submission and pain, where political adversary and human rights activists get punished by the dictator himself.
Could even be done that the main character is the son of the dictator and he has to step up to replace him, like a kim jong il and kim jong un situation and a developement based on mohammad bin salman, a young guy that starts to take care of national threats and then steps up when his dad dies.
I don't know it has alway been an idea in my notes but I have many anyway, from basing a story on a airplane captain that wants to commit suicide to a homeless that knows he has nothing to lose even one where a traumatized orphan goes to house on house to try to cover his need for a mother and goes full mad leaving a trail of deaths until he is killed by the police

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Civilization 69, god I hope somebody will make a civ like game with nsfw stuff, it wouldn't make much sense but hell yeah!
In my project notes there is a game about a dictator that has to rule with sex and guns, if I'll ever make it I would like to base the main character on a real dictator like charles taylor or gaddafi with a sex based religion and a theocracy government, a dictator that follows "the book of the 69 rules" and throws all his men into a bloody war with neighbors and breeds soldiers, a dictatorship with submission and pain, where political adversary and human rights activists get punished by the dictator himself.
Could even be done that the main character is the son of the dictator and he has to step up to replace him, like a kim jong il and kim jong un situation and a developement based on mohammad bin salman, a young guy that starts to take care of national threats and then steps up when his dad dies.
I don't know it has alway been an idea in my notes but I have many anyway, from basing a story on a airplane captain that wants to commit suicide to a homeless that knows he has nothing to lose even one where a traumatized orphan goes to house on house to try to cover his need for a mother and goes full mad leaving a trail of deaths until he is killed by the police
Son stages a coup and murders his dad. Taking his mom and sisters as concubines in the process. :devilish:

May 27, 2017
harem and ntr together is like a pineapple pizza :LOL:
While I agree to the first part of your comment, don't you dare insult pineapple on pizza!

I don't understand why people hate on it so vehemently, if you don't like it, don't eat it, simple! Different people have different tastes, do we seriously lack the maturity to allow other people to enjoy their preferences in peace?! I, for the life of me, cannot comprehend how other people could be adversely affected by what I put on my damn pizza! Frankly, pineapple pizza haters have bad, unsophisticated and vanilla tastes, a fusion of flavours is just too much for you to handle.

Now, in the above paragraph, you could easily replace Pineapple Pizza with any fetish, and you'd see the problem with the kink shaming that plagues this site. It'd be swell if we could all just enjoy our preferences, and let others enjoy theirs in peace; as long as no one is unwillingly hurt/injured, does it really matter what gets us going?

Moving on, I'm actually glad to see darker themed VNs, there's a serious lack of it here. The myriad fetishes in the tags are also a welcome bonus. If anyone is looking for more dark VNs, "Blackmailing the Family" is another good one. And, "The Tyrant", although abandoned. still has a significant amount of content. Though, not as dark as "Raptus" appears to be, they're still dark enough to be considered non-vanilla.

Reactions: RSSINFRos

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
While I agree to the first part of your comment, don't you dare insult pineapple on pizza!

I don't understand why people hate on it so vehemently, if you don't like it, don't eat it, simple! Different people have different tastes, do we seriously lack the maturity to allow other people to enjoy their preferences in peace?! I, for the life of me, cannot comprehend how other people could be adversely affected by what I put on my damn pizza! Frankly, pineapple pizza haters have bad, unsophisticated and vanilla tastes, a fusion of flavours is just too much for you to handle.

Now, in the above paragraph, you could easily replace Pineapple Pizza with any fetish, and you'd see the problem with the kink shaming that plagues this site. It'd be swell if we could all just enjoy our preferences, and let others enjoy theirs in peace; as long as no one is unwillingly hurt/injured, does it really matter what gets us going?

Moving on, I'm actually glad to see darker themed VNs, there's a serious lack of it here. The myriad fetishes in the tags are also a welcome bonus. If anyone is looking for more dark VNs, "Blackmailing the Family" is another good one. And, "The Tyrant", although abandoned. still has a significant amount of content. Though, not as dark as "Raptus" appears to be, they're still dark enough to be considered non-vanilla.
Throws the pineapple pizza in the trash, then shoots the trash with a shotgun I don't care what others eat. Just keep that shit off mine. You can say what you want about my tastes being unsophiscated don't care. Same goes for the rest of what you said. We all have our kinks and fetishes, we're all a bunch of pervs, so, as long as we don't try and shove it down each others throats, I really don't care.

donmackey

May 18, 2018
RSSINFRos, dear developer. Your game is perfect but its too little content now( When are you planning to release a new part of content? As i understand new part must be mostly about mcs mother?

Reactions: RSSINFRos
May 27, 2017
Throws the pineapple pizza in the trash, then shoots the trash with a shotgun I don't care what others eat. Just keep that shit off mine. You can say what you want about my tastes being unsophiscated don't care. Same goes for the rest of what you said. We all have our kinks and fetishes, we're all a bunch of pervs, so, as long as we don't try and shove it down each others throats, I really don't care.
You really are an unpleasant and abrasive individual (not only in this thread). And I know what you're going to say, you don't care. Well, good on you, for lacking empathy, being uncaring, and a bunch of other adjectives, must be fun to be you. (y)

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
It'd be swell if we could all just enjoy our preferences, and let others enjoy theirs in peace; as long as no one is unwillingly hurt/injured, does it really matter what gets us going?
Jimmies have been rustled i see :LOL:
I understeand what you mean but throughout the entire existence of mankind, this has never, ever been case.

Reactions: Auroma!

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
You really are an unpleasant and abrasive individual (not only in this thread). And I know what you're going to say, you don't care. Well, good on you, for lacking empathy, being uncaring, and a bunch of other adjectives, must be fun to be you. (y)
I can tell what I said went right over your head. Well, what did I expect? Not much to be honest. But, you're quite right. I don't care. I was agreeing with what you said. Have a pleasant day.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes