3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

Hebesoyam

Apr 13, 2021
So I played the game and it ends with the letter from Mrs. Stones. Is that all the content for now? Cause when I go to the image folder in game directory there are some scenes I didn't encounter in the game.

Reactions: RSSINFRos

RSSINFRos

Fat, Italian and perverted
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
So I played the game and it ends with the letter from Mrs. Stones. Is that all the content for now? Cause when I go to the image folder in game directory there are some scenes I didn't encounter in the game.
Images may be from locked scenes that are limitet from your initial fetish choices, some images I didn't use and I kept them there in case I may need them like images from the navigation system

Reactions: Hebesoyam

donmackey

May 18, 2018
Images may be from locked scenes that are limitet from your initial fetish choices, some images I didn't use and I kept them there in case I may need them like images from the navigation system
Dear, when are u planning to add the new update?

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
I think anally raping, pissing and killing her mother with a knife to her heart is enough for this girl until she turns 18. Then it would be fine to fuck her up as well.

xxxboyxxx79

Sep 22, 2021
Man i absolutely love this game it's great i really wanted to trie something like this
it's just a little bit too short right now :D
and maybe add a little bit more gore or psychopathic stuff? ;) or even more nasty shit? well i mean it's just a game right? :ROFLMAO:
i don't know but i want to say that i absolutely love it weather you decide to go more extreme or not i don't care i respect you and your work is great... the only thing that i care about is updating cuz i really want to play this game, like badly XD
waiting for next update hope it'll be a big updae ;)

Reactions: RSSINFRos

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Man i absolutely love this game it's great i really wanted to trie something like this
it's just a little bit too short right now :D
and maybe add a little bit more gore or psychopathic stuff? ;) or even more nasty shit? well i mean it's just a game right? :ROFLMAO:
i don't know but i want to say that i absolutely love it weather you decide to go more extreme or not i don't care i respect you and your work is great... the only thing that i care about is updating cuz i really want to play this game, like badly XD
waiting for next update hope it'll be a big updae ;)
Next update will not be big, it takes, it's not much content and it will be part 1 of 2 but I suggest to wait some months (or more lul) and then download the game when is in an advanced state so you'll have more content!

xxxboyxxx79

Sep 22, 2021
Next update will not be big, it takes, it's not much content and it will be part 1 of 2 but I suggest to wait some months (or more lul) and then download the game when is in an advanced state so you'll have more content!
it's all right bro no problem, i understand it takes time to make these games it was just a saying i wasn't really expect it to be a big update
anyway keep up the good work and i'm gonna download the next update as soon as you release it lol

Ambjorn187

Sep 9, 2020
I noticed some continuity errors with the fetish filters:
With Necr... on, according to the intro dialogue the three victims were murdered but also had a hospital checkup and were scarred for life?
And with Necr... off, the Random girl scene automatically ends with the necr... head option if you choose pussy.

Dec 25, 2017
the game has a great premise, I was looking for something with rape but this game exceeded my expectations, anyway I think if you make the character more real maybe it makes him more human lol because the character was sold to us as pure evil maybe leave options good, or develop the character like there is a fine line between good and evil where if you choose many bad options in the future only the bad options could be chosen, because I feel like a psychopath uhsdshduhdush and without having a choice, whenever it was possible to do something like don't kill it i did it XD but the game is very good it's one of my top 10 today

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I noticed some continuity errors with the fetish filters:
With Necr... on, according to the intro dialogue the three victims were murdered but also had a hospital checkup and were scarred for life?
And with Necr... off, the Random girl scene automatically ends with the necr... head option if you choose pussy.
I'll take a look on it, it's probably buggy or I probably mixed up stuff!

Reactions: Ambjorn187
3.90 star(s) 94 Votes