3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

RSSINFRos

Fat, Italian and perverted
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I noticed some continuity errors with the fetish filters:
With Necr... on, according to the intro dialogue the three victims were murdered but also had a hospital checkup and were scarred for life?
And with Necr... off, the Random girl scene automatically ends with the necr... head option if you choose pussy.
Thanks again for the feedback, these two errors should be now fixed!

TheGreySun

Feb 17, 2021
Can't be that much worse than what's already in the game. Maybe an anonymous new account could just create and share a patch. No one would know who made it, right...
I mean, the same could be said for if some mysterious fan that really wants to see it, they could just find out what model he used and make the scenes themselves to be added with a mod or patch for those degenerates that want it lol but as RSSINFRos said, if anyone finds out who made it or posted it "prison bitch" lol

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
I mean, the same could be said for if some mysterious fan that really wants to see it, they could just find out what model he used and make the scenes themselves to be added with a mod or patch for those degenerates that want it lol but as RSSINFRos said, if anyone finds out who made it or posted it "prison bitch" lol
I think this guy is undercover interpol agent who is on the mission to take RSSInfros down.

TheGreySun

Feb 17, 2021
no, i mean the one you responded to lol
hmmm maybe lol but also he could just be a huge degenerate that's into lolis haha, if there's ever a time skip where the girl reaches puberty he may get his wish, this websites rules are pretty clear, no pre-pubescent sex scenes(rule 7), so as long as she has breast fat it's safe to post on here but the perticular model used and the fact that she has a static age of 7(?) being mc's rape baby, means it's a no go, but if the dev did a time jump of at least 5 years but left it unspecified how much time had past(wrote it as "sometime later" or "years later") and updated the model a bit, he'd have no issues from what I know. from the site at least, his country is another issue lol which i think is what he's worried about

RSSINFRos

Fat, Italian and perverted
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
hmmm maybe lol but also he could just be a huge degenerate that's into lolis haha, if there's ever a time skip where the girl reaches puberty he may get his wish, this websites rules are pretty clear, no pre-pubescent sex scenes(rule 7), so as long as she has breast fat it's safe to post on here but the perticular model used and the fact that she has a static age of 7(?) being mc's rape baby, means it's a no go, but if the dev did a time jump of at least 5 years but left it unspecified how much time had past(wrote it as "sometime later" or "years later") and updated the model a bit, he'd have no issues from what I know. from the site at least, his country is another issue lol which i think is what he's worried about
Who knows, maybe there will be a Raptus 2 with her lul no idea

Reactions: quiboune

RealDex

Jan 27, 2022
the game is so great thank you i really liked it maybe add even more crazy shit and gore stuff like multiple ways to kill someone or even beheading or dismembering (if that allowed in this site?) lol i'm so fucked up in the head.
i really wished that i could've donate to you but in some countries people make less than 500 dollars in a month :eek: but that's not even my problem lol my actual problem is that because of government political bullshit this patreon site doesn't even work for me :| don't know why exactly.
man what a shitty country i'm living in lol i wish i was in US :') but killing stupid whores in here is easier than in US hahaha i was joking ... or was i?

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes