3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

Konnect

Jun 10, 2020
Game is the shit. Fucking awesome!

Quick question. How many scenes have raptus mode? I finished chapter 3, didn't see the button.

Thanks

TheFather

Sep 10, 2021
Best game on this site I love it.

It makes me laugh, and horny too. Also , story is unique none seen in other games.

Reactions: DoverUK25

TheFather

Sep 10, 2021
For the people who don't like this go back to the kid's table and play with your care bears stop try trying to ruin it for everyone else who is mature enough to know this is just a game not real
Unfortunately there is lots of REAL TIME similar characters and situations.

Im not saying ppl act soft here but what da hell they do on incest site if they complain bout this kind of games ??

What is biggest SIN ?? This realistic game or INCEST DIRTY MINDED players around here ??

To me , this represents real world more than usual ordinary common INCEST games on this site.

This is the type of game where U actually can see and learn other dark side of reality in family.

I know a guy who's family was guilted for him serving a 18 months in prison.

Mother was large mouth who betrayal him saying how he used drugs etc. to her close friends. Those friends reported him to police and he was almost 18 months in jail. So its stupidity of his dumb mother but his life was wasted almost 2 years and god knows what traumas he have after that.

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
For the people who don't like this go back to the kid's table and play with your care bears stop try trying to ruin it for everyone else who is mature enough to know this is just a game not real
I think you need a psychologist urgently. domestic violence is the worst

Yeah, I can understand some people getting overly attached to fictional characters, but lacking the ability to differentiate what's real and what's not, now that's something that would require a psychologist... urgently! :rolleyes:

breeper

May 26, 2019
Bug report for EP3 part 1 v1 - Dialogue getting skipped.

In d1.rpy, You might want to replace the two instances of

intror1 == 1

with

intror1 > 0

Because in the intro if I rape her pussy, or pick any option that doesn't set intror1 to 1, then the following dialogues during the news broadcast next morning get skipped. It will just skip directly to the else statement.

tv "Just last night eight people have lost their life"
if intror1m == 1:
scene d1_09_0 with dissolve
tv "One that toke particularly our attention was a teenager girl raped and then murdered in cold blood on one of our city center alleys"
tv "The girl was called Jane and she just had a lovely night out with her friends"
tv "Police has been reached but did not agree with investigating as they said:"
tv '\“We are not supported by our government, we feel as abandoned as you do, we need your help or we will not be able to do our job.\"'
tv '\"The biggest concern for us now are terrorism threats, all our workforce is leaned towards it, we are not able to investigate about other crimes\”'
elif intror1m == 0:
scene d1_09_0 with dissolve
tv "One that toke particularly our attention was a teenager girl raped in one of our city center alleys"
tv "Police has been reached but did not agree with investigating as they said:"
tv '\“We are not supported by our government, we feel as abandoned as you do, we need your help or we will not be able to do our job.\"'
tv '\"The biggest concern for us now are terrorism threats, all our workforce is leaned towards it, we are not able to investigate about other crimes\”'
tv "The teen reached out with a message, she is a brave girl and she’s not afraid of showing it, there are her words:"
tv '\“Last night I was violently attacked by a young male while I was waiting for my transport\"'
tv '\"I was speaking with my mom just a minute before... I thought that was the last time I’d hear of her... I was scared...\”'
tv 'This brave teen will be present for a interview soon on our late night show, \"Who could?\"'

Otherwise Great game! Seems extremely promising. Hope to see it get finished. Thanks RedStarStudios!

Reactions: Ramsay_Bolton

breeper

May 26, 2019
Not really a bug but just a suggestion.

In d1.rpy, Regarding

Python:
        if feetmode == 1 or footmode == 1:
            scene d1_103f with fade
        else:
            scene d1_103 with fade
I feel like you could just delete d1_103.jpg file and just have d1_103f.jpg because even for non-feet lovers d1_103f.jpg is more sexy than the cropped not as sexy d1_103.jpg

Basically just have scene d1_103f with fade

or delete d1_103.jpg and rename d1_103f.jpg to d1_103.jpg and just have scene d1_103 with fade

Because legs thighs are sexy, even for non-feet lovers. Or crop d1_103f.jpg so that at the very least the thighs show up in frame too.

breeper

May 26, 2019
Bug report for EP3 part 1 v1 - Dialogue getting skipped.

In d1.rpy,

at label d1night

if d1eve2c1 == 1:

elif d1eve2c1 == 1:

??

One of them should be == 2, to account for the nice approach at the supermarket - "{color=#f0e660}I know you don't want to help her... But sometimes the best way to get something is by giving{/color}":

Reactions: Ramsay_Bolton

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Before I get into the game, how bad is the violence and it is avoidable? Not a fan of abusing women.
This is probably not the game for you.

The violence is extreme.
Some of the violence is avoidable, but some of it isn't.
All of the violence so far has targeted women, and there's a lot of it.

Last edited:

Swedra

Aug 13, 2018
Whatever your thoughts on the game might be, I assure you that some comments in this comment section are worse...

breeper

May 26, 2019
Bug report for EP3 part 1 v1 - Missing image.

In d3.rpy,

Replace d3_26_atl with d3_26_01

and d3_26f_atl with d3_26f_01

in order to actually get the masturbation scene.

RSSINFRos

Reactions: RSSINFRos

breeper

May 26, 2019
Bug report for EP3 part 1 v1 - Wrong dialogue path resulting in dialogues getting skipped.

In d3.rpy

Python:
    if scho01 == 1:
        scene d3_68 with dissolve
        m "I'll take a ibuprofen..."
        s "Ok..."
    elif scho01 == 0:
        scene d3_69 with dissolve
        s "Let's address the elephant in the room"
Should be

Python:
    if scho01 == 0:
        scene d3_68 with dissolve
        m "I'll take a ibuprofen..."
        s "Ok..."
    elif scho01 == 1:
        scene d3_69 with dissolve
        s "Let's address the elephant in the room"
Only then do the dialogues make sense from earlier.

RSSINFRos

Reactions: Soulonus
3.90 star(s) 94 Votes