3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

Team Thanos

May 3, 2021
How about some little dirtness after anal, and dirty ass to mouth? Forcing the girls to suck it clean would be awesome, perfect for Carol scene.
I would like to see this as well. Hell, there’s a scene like that in Defending Lydia Collier and that game is nothing in comparison to this one as far as the violence level.

Dec 29, 2017
That's kind of funny, because this site (and others) is full of loli games and loli comics and no one is complaining.
There's a pretty popular game on here (forgot what it's called) that has a "patch" where you have sex with your 12 year old daughter.

Alleyway

Nov 27, 2018
That's kind of funny, because this site (and others) is full of loli games and loli comics and no one is complaining.
Many, many, many games have been booted from F95 for breaking Rule #7. Which is a rule that specifically states no underage or underage appearing content. Your account is old enough that you should be aware of this by now, but it's entirely possible that most of the games you've followed simply didn't include loli. Just because some games remain up does not mean that most of them have or will, because they haven't and they won't. And a game where the main fetish is raping and murdering women suddenly including lolis in that? And you think that will stay up on the site? Not likely. Finally, 'no one is complaining'? What site have you been on the last three years? Go look at the moderator note on Parental Love's main page, dude. Why is that there? Because people complained enough that the moderator added it. That's half of every comment on this site. The entire reason we're having this conversation right now stems from a complaint. 'No one is complaining' is not something that is factually true on any page of this website. C'mon.

Last edited:

Mookey

Nov 13, 2017
Many, many, many games have been booted from F95 for breaking Rule #7. Which is a rule that specifically states no underage or underage appearing content. Your account is old enough that you should be aware of this by now, but it's entirely possible that most of the games you've followed simply didn't include loli. Just because some games remain up does not mean that most of them have or will, because they haven't and they won't. And a game where the main fetish is raping and murdering women suddenly including lolis in that? And you think that will stay up on the site? Not likely. Finally, 'no one is complaining'? What site have you been on the last three years? Go look at the moderator note on Parental Love's main page, dude. Why is that there? Because people complained enough that the moderator added it. That's half of every comment on this site. The entire reason we're having this conversation right now stems from a complaint. 'No one is complaining' is not something that is factually true on any page of this website. C'mon.
Usually I don't participate in these discussions, but I thought it was rather amusing that you argued loli content is taken down by the site then gave an example of Parental Love which has loli content, and blatantly states it in the genre. Loli content isn't disallowed by the site, more specifically, the rule is about "prepubescent" characters, but I know of several games that have been up for quite a long time that have that content, some allow you to set the ages so you can say they are 18 (or anything else you want), but not always.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Yeah, that's the one. I'm not judging or anything because I genuinely don't care and it doesn't hurt anyone irl it's just not something I'm interested in.
Same here, it's just an online game. People find it perfectly fine to have murder in mainstream popular games, so I tend to not judge other included crimes either. If I don't like something, I just avoid it.

soldano

Jan 29, 2018
I have used the expression "no one complains" quite liberally, it is true. What I mean is that in this forum there are many games with content of this type, and they are not banned. I've actually seen few games banned from here, and in most cases for reasons that went beyond mere sexual fantasies or fetishes. Pretty sick stuff, actually, that disgusts even us, a bunch of perverts. That's not to say that "loli" content hasn't been banned, of course. I don't know of any cases, but I understand that it must have been due to the absolute clumsiness of the game developer. Simply by not saying the age of the character, or by clarifying that he is of legal age, there is no more problem. They are drawings, or graphics, whose age is only relevant if the age of the character is specified.
The fact that there is a Loli tag is already a clear sign that this type of content is accepted on this page.

In any case, it is a thorny issue. There are many people who find this type of content offensive even if it is not specified that we are talking about minors. And I understand it. Everyone's sensibilities are different, and not everyone is capable of separating reality from fiction when it falls into a terrain that is unpleasant for them.

In any case, I think that this discussion should be settled by the moderator team. They are the ones who have the final say on whether or not that type of content is permissible on this site. And what is the red line that separates the "loli" accepted, and the rejected (if so).

But that there is content of this type on this page is undeniable. and even, as I said, there is a specific tag for it.

And if we go to the legal field, in most countries this falls into an undefined field. It is fiction, they are drawings, and except for very specific cases, there is no crime there. And to avoid any problem, it is as simple as saying that the character is of legal age. Or simply put a warning sign that all characters are of legal age at the beginning of the game (or comic or whatever).

Reactions: Blah Blah Blah

mikej147

Sep 16, 2018
Do you have any automatic save?
View attachment 1658941
You should find it in this "A" page on the save or load page

If yes please send it to me here or at redstar@infros.it I'll check it out!
You know I love your work and I would never tell you how to do your job, but.......I would LOVE to see the MC make his sister use a strap-on on his mother. That would be sexy as hell. Please just take it into consideration, keep up the great work Red!

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes