3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'm 100% fine with people disliking this game; it's not for everyone. But I do find it hilarious how many folks have to virtue signal about it when the description itself is a warning:
he can't wait to fulfill his desires and let out all the anger and hate he built up in these years.
This game can present some bad attitudes and violent scenes, please if you don't like these kind of things don't download it!
As the developer I know these thing shouldn't happen in real life, I understand it's against human rights, but it's just a game!
What exactly did you think was going to happen with a game like this? It's also tagged with rape and slave and has previews showing women with serious bruising and cuts. The game content really shouldn't be surprising.

I'm now looking forward to a game called something like Vore Fest and having people whine about people eating flesh in the game. :rolleyes:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I'm 100% fine with people disliking this game; it's not for everyone. But I do find it hilarious how many folks have to virtue signal about it when the description itself is a warning:
What exactly did you think was going to happen with a game like this? It's also tagged with rape and slave and has previews showing women with serious bruising and cuts. The game content really shouldn't be surprising.

I'm now looking forward to a game called something like Vore Fest and having people whine about people eating flesh in the game. :rolleyes:
I was immeasurably disappointed that Goat Simulator didn't let me play as a generic human dude.

• Wow
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I thought that at the beginning Mc would turn into good. I was wrong, the game is not for me.

Viddus

Dec 15, 2021
I hope ep 4 will be better, cause ep 3 was boring and linear. No choices of how to do or what to do, like in previous episodes. No menu of humiliation, or meaningful choices, just "cum inside or outside".

The "raptus button" was fun, but pales to compare against the first scenes (girl on the street and Carola).

The last part of this epsode (Maya and the night with sis/mom) was just bad script like the autor said, followed with a ton of boring dialogue with the psych.

Still a good game, but ep 1 and 2 was fantastic, while ep 3 was not.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I hope ep 4 will be better, cause ep 3 was boring and linear. No choices of how to do or what to do, like in previous episodes. No menu of humiliation, or meaningful choices, just "cum inside or outside".

The "raptus button" was fun, but pales to compare against the first scenes (girl on the street and Carola).

The last part of this epsode (Maya and the night with sis/mom) was just bad script like the autor said, followed with a ton of boring dialogue with the psych.

Still a good game, but ep 1 and 2 was fantastic, while ep 3 was not.
There wasn't a lot of choice, true. But inside vs. outside could mean the difference between pregnancy or none, which is a pretty big difference. You also get to choose whether to let the sister orgasm or not, which may or may not affect her level of attitude vs. the MC in the future. And you can pick a pet name for the sister to call the MC, which is obviously much lower in usefulness but a nice touch, I thought.

Personally, I liked the dialogue, both when Maya gets abducted and at the end. It further develops Ms. Stones as a character.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes