3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

code991

Aug 21, 2021
Game looks interesting but i wished we would get a route where we are not abusing the mom (landlady) ... at least not so much as now.

I havent played a lot of this but kinda sucks the MC just turned into his father when dealing with the mom. My 2 cents

• Haha
Reactions: NightShades

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Game looks interesting but i wished we would get a route where we are not abusing the mom (landlady) ... at least not so much as now.

I havent played a lot of this but kinda sucks the MC just turned into his father when dealing with the mom. My 2 cents
Well, it's kind of the point of the game. The MC's dad was horribly abusive and the MC himself basically developed into a similar type of abuser. The voice in his head is a huge clue: even if you make choices to try to fight against it, it's always a struggle for him and sometimes he does bad things despite earlier choices to avoid it. This is a dark game, full stop. You may want to bail out now if you're not willing to see the abuse and violence the MC commits. Given that there are milder choices, I wonder what the dev's plan is. Will there be a version of the story where he actually gets well and stops abusing women — especially his family — or will he be abusive throughout and get some kind of comeuppance eventually? It's hard to know for sure where this plot is being taken.

momentarilydepraved

Sep 5, 2019
Well, it's kind of the point of the game. The MC's dad was horribly abusive and the MC himself basically developed into a similar type of abuser. The voice in his head is a huge clue: even if you make choices to try to fight against it, it's always a struggle for him and sometimes he does bad things despite earlier choices to avoid it. This is a dark game, full stop. You may want to bail out now if you're not willing to see the abuse and violence the MC commits. Given that there are milder choices, I wonder what the dev's plan is. Will there be a version of the story where he actually gets well and stops abusing women — especially his family — or will he be abusive throughout and get some kind of comeuppance eventually? It's hard to know for sure where this plot is being taken.
Also worth to mention this is realism on the dev's part as it's unfortunately not uncommon for households with domestic violence that children, and especially boys, despite explicitely hating the abusive father and condemning his actions eventually begin to treat the abused mother in an abusive manner as well because that was the way they learnt family dynamics works in their formative years. Breaking this pattern was the point of MC's commitment in the asylum but it was ineffective because of the underfunding and as we found out later because the therapist is no less twisted.

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
Played the game after waiting a couple of updates.
At first I didn't like the sister (not a fan of small breasts glasses wearing bob hair ;) ) but I love the whole abuse tagg teaming the mother. I hope we see a lot more of it in the future!
TBH, this hard abusing of a kind hearted mother as the son is an all time favorite of me. Started supporting you on patreon Dev! (y)

I complained just yesterday how patreon and the pay services crack down on hard fetishes, hope this game will be spared from it.

Please keep up the great work!

RSSINFRos

Fat, Italian and perverted
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Is there a changelog? Or do we get it with the public version?
The changelog has been published in the , here it is:

- Story continued
- New Raptus scene (bound to choices made by the player)
- UI Revamp (Windows, Linux and MacOS)
- Updated Patreon list
- 250 new images
- Bug fixing

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
The changelog has been published in the , here it is:

- Story continued
- New Raptus scene (bound to choices made by the player)
- UI Revamp (Windows, Linux and MacOS)
- Updated Patreon list
- 250 new images
- Bug fixing
So will we want to restart the game, then, given that the UI was revamped?

RSSINFRos

Fat, Italian and perverted
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
So will we want to restart the game, then, given that the UI was revamped?
Yeah, from my tests the saves don't work anymore because of all the modifications on the project, you can try to use old saves but I don't believe they'll work, the new UI is embedded in the project so just download and start the game and it should all work.

NightShades

Mar 30, 2020
View attachment 1780892

EPISODE 4 PART 1 PUUUUUBBBBLIIC

or

Is not a huge update but it was a hard one, I got a ton of help with the UI and I hope you'll like it as much as I do!
I want to Suggest For Mom path: can you add more abuse or domination on mom(Example: Spit on mom or Piss into mom mouth or cum in food and feed her) and Share mom with some guys for threesome or gangbang and make her whore for money :devilish: For Necrophilia path: i love to see necrophilia scenes with pregnant woman or old Granny or some girls in morgue.Thanks you for making this awesome game!

Last edited:

Maxt444

Apr 20, 2022
I want to Suggest For Mom path: can you add more abuse or domination on mom(Example: Spit on mom or Piss into mom mouth or cum in food and feed her) and Share mom with some guys for threesome or gangbang and make her whore for money :devilish: For Necrophilia path: i love to see necrophilia scenes with pregnant woman or old Granny or some girls in morgue.Thanks you for making this awesome game!
Jesus christ ! Calm down Satan !

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes