3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

311_to

Jul 5, 2021
Why do many people complain about the game? I'm playing and I didn't see anything so heavy, after all it's just a game.
Honestly kinda funny to me aswell, theres games like GTA etc where you can do whatever youd like to humans basically. But Raptus is where they draw the line?

Reactions: Blondie Bear

alkaon50

Feb 13, 2018
The last Games looked very promising just like this one. I really hope that at least this one is going to get finished.Great work.

Last edited:

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
A question if I may, does the mc still punch his mum in the face without us as players having a choice in doing that or not doing that? I mean where after the punch says 'just don't hit me again' it's just a game I know and I'll play anything and enjoy it (with maybe an occasional fantasy here there what can I say) but hitting the mum without giving an option to do that or not to do that just made feel sick and just bloody pissed off! there was an option for the first rape of unknown character to which i chose rape because yes I want my mc to be evil just like pretty much everyone, as said I'll play anything really because it's a game, it's a story that came from an unknown persons imagination and its fun so don't give me shit for what I say now! 1. I understand that maybe most people didn't notice such small thing like that because it's just a game as said before, but If some people know more about certain situations like that, honestly it just bloody sucks a hell of alot thats why I why I said dont give me shit because I know people might say well don't play it then or any other thing just like that, but to the DEV I know I am just one of the unknown voices here but I ask a question if I may.....is it hard to add a choice type of thing for the family in which players could be truly sickening a__holes that beat and rape their (MC's) family (I apologise for that but such is life) or they could be the nice I want to bone mum and sis and by corrupting them without using them as punching bags they will love and worship me so all 3 of us could rape, kill and pillage everyone else just like normal happy family? If it is a bit hard just a yes or no type of thing. Just curious

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
A question if I may, does the mc still punch his mum in the face without us as players having a choice in doing that or not doing that? I mean where after the punch says 'just don't hit me again' it's just a game I know and I'll play anything and enjoy it (with maybe an occasional fantasy here there what can I say) but hitting the mum without giving an option to do that or not to do that just made feel sick and just bloody pissed off! there was an option for the first rape of unknown character to which i chose rape because yes I want my mc to be evil just like pretty much everyone, as said I'll play anything really because it's a game, it's a story that came from an unknown persons imagination and its fun so don't give me shit for what I say now! 1. I understand that maybe most people didn't notice such small thing like that because it's just a game as said before, but If some people know more about certain situations like that, honestly it just bloody sucks a hell of alot thats why I why I said dont give me shit because I know people might say well don't play it then or any other thing just like that, but to the DEV I know I am just one of the unknown voices here but I ask a question if I may.....is it hard to add a choice type of thing for the family in which players could be truly sickening a__holes that beat and rape their (MC's) family (I apologise for that but such is life) or they could be the nice I want to bone mum and sis and by corrupting them without using them as punching bags they will love and worship me so all 3 of us could rape, kill and pillage everyone else just like normal happy family? If it is a bit hard just a yes or no type of thing. Just curious
It's not required; it's an option during one conversation with her so far. From how it looks to me, you basically have a couple of options on how to play the MC. (There's a very clear "NOW! (PUNCH)" option in red, and then there's "You what?" in yellow. Yellow is nicer, and red it more violent.)

You can play the off-the-deep-end version, or you can play the nicer version. The MC is still abusive and angry, hateful of most women. The story does explain a little of how that developed and why he has this in him right now. So you're definitely not playing a nice guy, at all. But how depraved and violent the MC gets is up to you (within limits, because you only get the choices that are offered).

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
It's not required; it's an option during one conversation with her so far. From how it looks to me, you basically have a couple of options on how to play the MC. (There's a very clear "NOW! (PUNCH)" option in red, and then there's "You what?" in yellow. Yellow is nicer, and red it more violent.)

You can play the off-the-deep-end version, or you can play the nicer version. The MC is still abusive and angry, hateful of most women. The story does explain a little of how that developed and why he has this in him right now. So you're definitely not playing a nice guy, at all. But how depraved and violent the MC gets is up to you (within limits, because you only get the choices that are offered).

Oh, I must admit after that part I just turned it off for the reason in the book I wrote but I was 100% sure there was no choice, so tonight I'll have a look at the game again and if there is a choice that somehow I missed I'll definitely apologise and do hope your correct then I'll continue playing which is cool but you gotta admit the nice normal family I described sound like a happy family I know I got.......um never mind

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I think you forgot to include what you were trying to say with your reply. I only see that you quoted me. I can't tell anything about what you were trying to communicate.

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021

Oh, I must admit after that part I just turned it off for the reason in the book I wrote but I was 100% sure there was no choice, so tonight I'll have a look at the game again and if there is a choice that somehow I missed I'll definitely apologise and do hope your correct then I'll continue playing which is cool but you gotta admit the nice normal family I described sound like a happy family I know I got.......um never mind.
Hope I did that correctly....

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
3.90 star(s) 94 Votes