3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

TrueKhMint

Dec 22, 2020
I want to Suggest For Mom path: can you add more abuse or domination on mom(Example: Spit on mom or Piss into mom mouth or cum in food and feed her) and Share mom with some guys for threesome or gangbang and make her whore for money :devilish: For Necrophilia path: i love to see necrophilia scenes with pregnant woman or old Granny or some girls in morgue.Thanks you for making this awesome game!
Sir, calm down, you will bring actual Police here

lop333

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2019
K...kino.
I honestly didn't expect this game to be so hot, i downloaded it without paying much attention but holy shit this game satisfied my inner sadist and then some with all the necro content. I almost gasped when i reached the end of the current version because that meant the fun came to an end. Guess i have to check out other games from this studio.
As for this game id suggest adding some fucked up hospital scenes maybe some necro , maybe fucking patients in the various wards? the possibilities are endless hower im broke af so im sad i cant support creators with my money.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020

ATTENTION:

- Some major scenes may not be accessible due to the choices you've taken during the game!
- Start a new save, from my tests the old ones don't work!

-------------------------------------------------

Changelog V1.0:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links (MEGA):

-

-

-

Links (Mediafire):

-

-

-

THE GAME HAS SOME BUGS WITH THE SKIP SYSTEM, PLEASE USE WITH CAUTION AND USE THE BACK BUTTON IF NEEDED

Please report any bug here or at redstarinfros@gmail.com

I do expect a lot of bugs and spelling mistakes, please report them so I can make a patch to fix them!

Thanks for your time, feel free to contact me for everything you need, I look forward to read feedbacks and suggestions!

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes