3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
Hmm i dont know how do you do it but so far every Update is better as the previous one. I wonder how long do you will keep up with that ^^

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
Yeah, from my tests the saves don't work anymore because of all the modifications on the project, you can try to use old saves but I don't believe they'll work, the new UI is embedded in the project so just download and start the game and it should all work.
I was able to continue my savegame even with the "new UI"

• Love
Reactions: RSSINFRos

olbor48

Jan 20, 2018
Hi there folks.
Those android ports dont work. Tried 3 of them.
Has anyone solution for it?
Thx for your time.

TeslaCoil

Feb 1, 2021
Games like these show you that life isn't just roses and ice cream buttercups. It's raw and in your face.

And that's Ok too.

aribba32

Dec 6, 2021
Yea definitely need to start a new game. All my saves don't work, and neither does the skip seen text do anything. Not a problem as the game looks alot nicer, but probably add to the OP that old saves don't work (at least not consistently).

Sir Anal

Aug 19, 2021
Yea definitely need to start a new game. All my saves don't work, and neither does the skip seen text do anything. Not a problem as the game looks alot nicer, but probably add to the OP that old saves don't work (at least not consistently).
For me it works very well. I started from the last save of the previous version, when it asks to save. I just had to go back a few frames to answer a question about a variable that seems to be missing (whether or not Carola was killed).

Otherwise, it's still good, gripping and very dark.
Yes, it's like CK (or Blanche Gardin / Laura Laune for french speakers) with a bit of Tarantino sometimes, I think.

Reactions: aribba32

eeekk232

Nov 11, 2018
Does anyone know how many renders there are in total right now? Just wondering if it's worth to start playing

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes