3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020
I must be dumb, but I looked through the images and saw that there were death scenes for the mom, sister, and therapist, and for the life of me I can't find how to get to them. Anyone willing to say what path needs to be taken? There also seems to be an oral scene with the lady you break into the house of, and I can't seem to find that one either.

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
I must be dumb, but I looked through the images and saw that there were death scenes for the mom, sister, and therapist, and for the life of me I can't find how to get to them. Anyone willing to say what path needs to be taken?
You have to activate the Raptus Mode in some scenes .... But beware : Raptus Mode = Game Over

jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020
You have to activate the Raptus Mode in some scenes .... But beware : Raptus Mode = Game Over
Okay, first step, figure out how to activate raptus mode. I actually wasn't aware that you could activate anything during gameplay, I just assumed that the 'raptus' scenes would come up in a choice should you meet the criteria.

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
Okay, first step, figure out how to activate raptus mode. I actually wasn't aware that you could activate anything during gameplay, I just assumed that the 'raptus' scenes would come up in a choice should you meet the criteria.
The Raptus Mode is explained in the Intro from this Game ;)

Reactions: jsmitth529

RSSINFRos

Fat, Italian and perverted
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Massive smooth brain moment, I just assumed it was a bunch of dev info and skipped it as usual.
The Raptus button will appear for a brief moment on the screen, skipping will probably not show it for enough time to notice it

Otiluke

Sep 30, 2017
Love the content, hope the developer continues working on this for a while.

And big plus on the foot fetish content. Really want to see a lot more of that and have the other girls suck on toes too

deltami

Dec 19, 2017
First of all, I have to say Ms Stones is the best female-accomplice kind of character, which are already a very rare type of character on this site. The acting in the EP4P1 ending is well performed.

I feel like the transition of screens may need some more polishing. These two lines are kind of too similar in the same part of an update.
Text.png

For the new UI, generally is good, but the center text aliment feel kind of weird, given that most script in this game is rather short phases. When it is two people quickly exchanging words continuously, would it be better to put them together as most film and TVs subtitle are?
Text 2.png

Third, "!" may be used too excessively. and it is used in all excitement, horror, angry, quick reply and much more, which trend to blur out the emotions the line carried.

Last,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Very enjoyable update, Thanks, Dev.

Last edited:
Reactions: RSSINFRos

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
I'm just going to rant/vent a little bit here.
While I do understand that the majority of people here find games like this to be over the line, there are others who don't. Your opinions are relative to yourself alone. I find quite a lot of games on here to be appaling but instead of going into the thread (where chances are, a lot of folks are expressing enjoyment for it) and bashing the game on some moral highground, I stay away.
It's complete nonsense for people on a game pirating forum (meaning "Stolen) to try to ostracize a game developer and guilt him/her into changing his/her vision for their art. If you find something "perverse" or "morally reprehensible", move on and let the people who enjoy games of this nature alone. It's simple.
RSSINFRos while I understand you may not be the actual dev, I'll address this to you as spokesperson. Keep up your vision and follow the story you've created.

permadj1906

Jun 8, 2020
i feel the doc or Mrs who ever first scene at therapy sooner/later will betrayal The MC maybe she using him like a tool,,IDK her motive...,,maybe we'll wait and see what happens in future

Reactions: Jusgone

Ap0state

Mar 16, 2022
Quite a fucked up game you have here. I can already find someone complaining about the morality of the game just a couple pages back. I don't really care about the morality thought since it is not the most saint forum either. So I just going to leave it as is.
The game is not even close to being the most realistic writhing. I mean, mc just rape a girl, kill her and leave his semen all over her corp without any repercussions, and totally fine without getting caught. But I do enjoy the corruption/gaslighting content of the mom. I like her internal monologue to justify how is she treated badly. I think this is the most realistic part of writhing in the game.
I will preserve my review for the game till it is finished or is abandoned later in the future. Whichever the fate of the game is in the future, but I do hope it gets finished.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes