3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

lop333

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2019
Yeah, I've seen this type of trope before. A psychologist used and manipulated their patient to achieve their goal. As far as I know, the trope always ended up with the patient getting revenge on the psychologist.
Yep if it dosnt start with ouer partner in crime as ouer enemy that later comes to ouer side you can be 90% sure she is gonna betray us, wich is how it is in this game since we never saw how we started this partnership.
Its a trope both in anime and light novels.

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
This most recent update didn't make sense. The girls were behaving very out of character with no explanation.

amaranso

May 22, 2021
Is this kind of content ok to be host on patreon. I don't have a problem with it but I'm kind of curious, doesn't this violate their guidelines?

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
I trough that kink shaming was against this site tos that's what some people r doing on this thread the last couple of days if I went into a game like wvm and started bashing on the dev and the fans I would most likely get band from that thread or the site but it aright for people to come in here bash the dev and us for liking a game that triggers them

Last edited:
Reactions: Lord Soth

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I trough that kink shaming was against this site tos that's what some people r doing on this thread the last couple of days if I went into a game like wvm and started bashing on the dev and the fans I would most likely get band from that thread or the site but it aright for people to come in here bash the dev and us for liking a game that triggers them
If you see something that you feel is breaking this site's TOS, you need to report it.
1652147917178.png

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes