3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
I did not see any nec or Watersport, ani hint? and where is all raptus buttons?

Clyde Glavine

Aug 14, 2017
There are 2 Moments for that atm (at least there where in my playthrough)... With the Mom in the Bath and when visiting MS. Stone or what her name is
Here is one as excample
View attachment 1803148
Dang. I went through the Ms. Stones scenes frame by frame and didn't see the Raptus button anywhere. Are there choices you have to make ahead of time to make it appear? Do certain kinks have to be enabled?

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
Dang. I went through the Ms. Stones scenes frame by frame and didn't see the Raptus button anywhere. Are there choices you have to make ahead of time to make it appear? Do certain kinks have to be enabled?
Idk wich choices/kinks have to be choosen for that sry. I just played and had a Scene. But tbh that wasnt worth the Game Over ^^

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Help, the female to male watersports box is uncheckable. I can't make it green:(. Also, can I change my mind later? What if I decided I do not like piss and necro anymore in the future?
1.jpg

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
The writing suffers a lot from the poor English. It can be quite distracting when every other sentence contains errors like "good morning you too" instead of 'good morning to you too/aswell' and "cuckholding" instead of "cuckolding".
It might also be good to give a little more clarity in the fetish survey as it isn't really clear who would be 'cuckheld'.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes