3.90 star(s) 94 Votes
Sep 17, 2021
Great game for those who want to try trope of violence and psychopathic protagonist. Not many game incorporate this. liked the episode 3 especially the Raptus mode which leads to bad ending. The mother become mores obedient as the game goes on however I do hope that the mother still resist the son urges and tries to help it even though it fails. Hope the dev reads this as i hope this great game continues!

RSSINFRos

Fat, Italian and perverted
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Thanks for all the feedback, I'll try to fix all the bugs asap. The work on the new update is going slower than I thought, I just had oral surgery and I'm down with fever and all my body is in pain from medications, I got 0 energy. I've started working on the first frames and hopefully the update will not take 10 months to get finished lol!

sweetit

Aug 17, 2020
Thanks for all the feedback, I'll try to fix all the bugs asap. The work on the new update is going slower than I thought, I just had oral surgery and I'm down with fever and all my body is in pain from medications, I got 0 energy. I've started working on the first frames and hopefully the update will not take 10 months to get finished lol!
Just pinkyswear you dont burn yourself out, we are already lacking proper ryona on this forum

asdfghblabla

Sep 25, 2019
Wow a bit to violent for my taste, but that sister is one of the most beautiful characters I have seen in any game.

311_to

Jul 5, 2021
Amazing game! Keep it up, ill be waiting for the next update.
Got kinda sad when I got to the end :(

Last edited:
Mar 28, 2019
~>Damn I love the current episode with the force r*pe kinda sad that it's lead to main menu too bad it was satisfying.

~>Some say They got error but I got none perhaps I got lucky or ?

Reactions: nitesab711

soldano

Jan 29, 2018
If it were up to me, I'd like to see Carol's daughter sucking the MC's cock. But that would already be too extreme, and a lot of people wouldn't like it. I don't think the developer dares to do that. Wishes are free, though.

soldano

Jan 29, 2018
The game already 'fuck up' enough, friend, don't make it worse
I understand that there are people who are bothered by these things. And it is understandable. I'm just saying I'd like to see that.
And then, I don't think the game "fucks up" anything. It's a game, nothing more. Does it contain offensive content? Without a doubt. But that is the theme of the game. One is within his rights not to like that, but then I don't understand why he plays it. It's pretty clear what this is about. For example, I don't like scat, necro, mutilations, torture and things like that. If a game has that, or even excessive physical violence for my taste, and I can't avoid that content, I just don't play it.
In any case, neither you nor I are going to decide the content of the game. It will be decided by the developer. And if we don't like it, we won't play it.

Denis777

Oct 22, 2017
The game could be great with sexual assault and enslavement, but without killing and severe beatings
(it was possible to come up with a basement in which the protagonist would contain the kidnapped victims)):devilish:

Reactions: Raphael9505
3.90 star(s) 94 Votes