3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

RSSINFRos

Fat, Italian and perverted
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Just want to warn everybody since I'm sure some people will not like it that I plan to add the free roam from the next update, some people may have altready figured it out from some game files since I was planning on adding it in the Episode 2 but due to the lack of time I've decided to not do that.
Why do I want to add this? I want to take the best I've learned from Forceur and Hard Love and take it here, free roam can improve the game, more choice for the player and freedom to focus on the type of content you want, if you don't want to start a main task you can go to visit someone and access scenes you've already seen or even new ones.
This will add time to the gameplay, and I have no intention on backing up from the idea, this will eventually come.
I hope the players will like it, and if they'll not well... Sorry not sorry

At the end of the day aren't we in this universe to learn from our mistakes? And to eat kebabs? God I miss my kebab guy :C

Alleyway

Nov 27, 2018
Tremendous update. Really, really well done and satisfying. The progress in the relationship between Martha and her son was on point (abusive relationships aren't a kink for me, but it was delivered so well it didn't kill my boner, and when you're playing an erotic game with some kinks you don't share, that's the most you can hope for) and the sibling progress, with the nightclub?! Ah, fuckin' chef's kiss, man. I actually enjoyed that a little bit more than the new kill; just think of the possibilities if she's like him, if she followed him and watched him work. Wonderful.

And finally the next envelope-pushing kill; truly delightful. The setup and introduction in the clothing shop, the stalk and the incident itself. So well-paced, with some of the clearest and leanest writing I've seen from RSS to date. The choices were great, the implications were great and that post-coital kiss! Absolutely evil. For the first time in an AVN, I'm actually looking forward to the sandbox implementation.

RSS, you nailed this update. Truly.

Reactions: RSSINFRos

ilovejoda

Oct 7, 2020
Just want to warn everybody since I'm sure some people will not like it that I plan to add the free roam from the next update, some people may have altready figured it out from some game files since I was planning on adding it in the Episode 2 but due to the lack of time I've decided to not do that.
Why do I want to add this? I want to take the best I've learned from Forceur and Hard Love and take it here, free roam can improve the game, more choice for the player and freedom to focus on the type of content you want, if you don't want to start a main task you can go to visit someone and access scenes you've already seen or even new ones.
This will add time to the gameplay, and I have no intention on backing up from the idea, this will eventually come.
I hope the players will like it, and if they'll not well... Sorry not sorry

At the end of the day aren't we in this universe to learn from our mistakes? And to eat kebabs? God I miss my kebab guy :C
Bro, u can do wanever u want in the game, remember it´s YOUR game.

For me in particular, i like the free roam, meiby not much the sanbox aspec (but dont dislike me) .

Sorry for the lenguaje!

Keep your thing hard. Kisses!

TheSkeptic1

Apr 10, 2020
Getting back into this after the most recent update. Not sure which version I'd last left on. For the love of god, do some proofreading with the on-screen text and/or get a second pair of eyes on it. There are way too many simple spelling/grammar errors. Will post a full review when it's complete.

Reactions: RSSINFRos

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ep.9 P3 v1.2

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 428 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.

Last edited:

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Add some gore like beheading someone then fucking their heads, cutting off their limbs so they can't resist, fucking their eye socket etc. Look into r/guro in reddit those are some hot shits.
At least from what I've looked at there aren't many add on of that type, maybe one day I'll try to make my own but my 3d knowledge is limited to sketchup, and for now I'm just trying to make a new house for the mc because I'm not a big fan of the one I'm using.

It's the first time I try to make a house with sketchup, it's hella hard and I don't even know how the obj will turn into daz3d but I guess it's all experience

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
At least from what I've looked at there aren't many add on of that type, maybe one day I'll try to make my own but my 3d knowledge is limited to sketchup, and for now I'm just trying to make a new house for the mc because I'm not a big fan of the one I'm using.

It's the first time I try to make a house with sketchup, it's hella hard and I don't even know how the obj will turn into daz3d but I guess it's all experience
Well I failed miserably

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Note about the free roaming, probably it will not be on episode 3, I've started working on it but it's a huge amout of stuff to make without it being the most bugged crap in this planet so I think I'll implement it in ep 4/5 or even 6, I'm already at a good amount of work done of episode 3 but I know it's just because I've had holidays to work on it.
The next update will be the starting point of the mission regarding MR. Coppa, that's the main focus, and in my plans there is one raptus and if I've got enough time even two

Jul 19, 2020
well maybe this is too hard to put on a comment, but since this game contains a lot of shit already i will ask anyway. do you pretend to put
Note about the free roaming, probably it will not be on episode 3, I've started working on it but it's a huge amout of stuff to make without it being the most bugged crap in this planet so I think I'll implement it in ep 4/5 or even 6, I'm already at a good amount of work done of episode 3 but I know it's just because I've had holidays to work on it.
The next update will be the starting point of the mission regarding MR. Coppa, that's the main focus, and in my plans there is one raptus and if I've got enough time even two
maybe some people get offended by this comment but since this game has a lot of shit(in the good way) i will ask anyways. do you pretend to put even harder kinks in this game? like l0l1, maybe rape in another way like decapitation, eye penetration, etc? Asking for a friend

also, "mom" and "sister" will be "rapable" or their rotes will be consensual?

donmackey

May 18, 2018
what is regarding MR. I cant understand(

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
well maybe this is too hard to put on a comment, but since this game contains a lot of shit already i will ask anyway. do you pretend to put

maybe some people get offended by this comment but since this game has a lot of shit(in the good way) i will ask anyways. do you pretend to put even harder kinks in this game? like l0l1, maybe rape in another way like decapitation, eye penetration, etc? Asking for a friend

also, "mom" and "sister" will be "rapable" or their rotes will be consensual?
For the landlady and the roommate it will end in a consesual way, but I will ad raptus mode buttons to rape them

The problem of adding guro and decapitation etc... is that is not my priority and I'm also limited by the daz3d resurces, maybe if I look better around I could find them but I will when I'll decide if I want to put them or not, so it's a future thing!

sertalperen

Sep 24, 2020
For the landlady and the roommate it will end in a consesual way, but I will ad raptus mode buttons to rape them

The problem of adding guro and decapitation etc... is that is not my priority and I'm also limited by the daz3d resurces, maybe if I look better around I could find them but I will when I'll decide if I want to put them or not, so it's a future thing!
Bro you should add it belive me

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes