3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

Team Thanos

May 3, 2021
I'm also one of those players that tries every option so I can see every scene possible, then I'll go back and choose the direction I want to go with. I'm keeping Carola alive because it assures more game content.

As far as Emma goes, the leverage over Carola has now been created. If we never see her again it would change nothing - just knowing the MC is holding that over Caola's head is enough to make future scenes "believable".

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
I want you to include a "good ending" at the end of the game. Doesn't matter even if that ending doesn't make sense, just add it.
Well depends on what you call good ending, since the mc is a psychopath the only "good" ending would be his death probably lol.

Like the other guy mentioned the game is good for the serious tone and really makes you feel stuff, but one thing I won't be feeling is any sympathy towards the mc considering even the most tame route is still extremely violent, he is just a tool to create gore in the game and make the fetishes come true, but that doesn't mean anyone should actually relate to him...
If anything a good ending would be at some point changing the mc to a detective or another character that is following his crime trail trying to catch him, but who knows, game is still too short to guess where it will go.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Again I don't know if I'm being silly or not but its just not my thing I'm ok with violent fantasies just as long as there are no children lol.
That was the funny bit, being ok with violently murdering her mom but drawing the line at children.
"I'll wait until you are 18, then I can kill and rape you like any law abiding citizen should"

mikej147

Sep 16, 2018
I don't publish episode per episode, the version here has episode 1 and 2 , the next one 1-2 and 3
This has become my favorite game on this site period. Forewarning, it's dark and if it's not for you it's simply not for you. But it's perfect. Love male domination games. The writing, renders and story are fantastic!. Well done Redstar, thank you!

• Red Heart
Reactions: RSSINFRos

NiteStorm

Sep 23, 2018
I TRIED YOUR TORRENT AND IS DEAD
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
NiteStorm
You need to read the FAQ i linked in the comment. There's a client whitelist now so you either need to update or change to a newer client. There are steps listed in it. Let me know if you continue to have issues.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Well depends on what you call good ending, since the mc is a psychopath the only "good" ending would be his death probably lol.

Like the other guy mentioned the game is good for the serious tone and really makes you feel stuff, but one thing I won't be feeling is any sympathy towards the mc considering even the most tame route is still extremely violent, he is just a tool to create gore in the game and make the fetishes come true, but that doesn't mean anyone should actually relate to him...
If anything a good ending would be at some point changing the mc to a detective or another character that is following his crime trail trying to catch him, but who knows, game is still too short to guess where it will go.
Oh yeah, 100% I don't have any sympathy for the MC . When I say good ending I was mostly referring to innocent characters. (e.g. Emma and her mom) Like at the very end show them moving on from whatever terrible events the Dev cooked up.

You idea of a dual MC switch sounds awesome. Villain POV and Hero POV would definitely be unique and fit this game quite well.

Last edited:
Reactions: RSSINFRos

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
I didn't delete it. Apparently some crybaby reported it and it got deleted. So, best you chill the fuck out on trying to censor a dev.
Posts don't get deleted because you hurt someone's feelings. Its for breaking forum rules.

I find it ironic that you keep bringing up censorship when the majority of your post (on this thread) is to bully people with differing opinions into silence and turning this thread into an echo chamber.

Also, its funny how you're still trying to white knight for the Dev when:
1. He didn't ask for it nor need it.
2. His plan from the very beginning actually aligns with what the concerned folks like me wanted.

So I am chill. You on the other hand.....

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Posts don't get deleted because you hurt someone's feelings. Its for breaking forum rules.

I find it ironic that you keep bringing up censorship when the majority of your post (on this thread) is to bully people with differing opinions into silence and turning this thread into an echo chamber.

Also, its funny how you're still trying to white knight for the Dev when:
1. He didn't ask for it nor need it.
2. His plan from the very beginning actually aligns with what the concerned folks like me wanted.

So I am chill. You on the other hand.....
Ah yes. Of course. You're a troll boi. I wasn't bullying. You're the bully with all your: "I don't like it! Delete it!" Fuckin Karen.

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
REALLY IMPORTANT SUGGESTION.....
The game was looking great at first then with this new update it all went to shit. You took away or don't have a choice to be civil towards your own family only brutal and violent. The MC killed his father for the same reasons he is acting on now, so behind the psychotic tendencies in his own way there is some sort of warped love or compassion or at the very least a connection of some sort to the family. Fine bad choices are needed in such a dark game which is essential but with the mother and sister there should be a choice to be violent or non-violent towards them, not just bash the mother without any choice. The player should be able to have options on how he interreacts with the family like to punch them or not punch them and with the later have a choice to lead them down a corrupted dark path to take the journey with the MC to create a nice family of psychopath's that stand together not out of fear of the MC but a connection to each other from the deepest parts of their mind that stem in hatred and revenge on anyone due to the father/husband actions! NOW that sounds good, a family of psycho's that through the MC's corruption option removes the vail that clouded their true nature of revenge, hatred and violence towards everyone but have a loyalty to each other through shared enjoyment of other peoples misery that creates a strong bond in the three of them. Sorry, I think I got wood just from re-reading that part! But any who! PLEASE DEV think about giving players the options not to be violent towards the family ONLY as we are not that soft and to be able to create a nice harmonious family of psychotic nutter's where act's of the truly obscene and deranged violence towards other people have the effect on creating the extremely heightened and deranged sexual relationship they share with each other.

OK, I may have got a little cared away in relating my suggestion and maybe I did put a little more thought in to it as I was typing but the voices told me to!

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes