caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v1.0 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

drcynic22

Dec 5, 2018
Grnossienne n.1
I dunno if many (I'm sure there are some) of the folks here are old enough to remember an old online flash series called Ambition. It was done by a Canadian dev who... Well, I guess the best way to describe it is he made a game with the expressed goal of teaching realistic negotiation, but instead we got things like this...

1614050149619.jpeg

Anyway, that game used the same song for its menu and when it started playing, I was transported back 20 years...

Lyingbastard

Sep 5, 2020
I mean if you want half a squeezer you just need to play a couple good rounds of Buck Hunter then follow Jacki (with an i) out to the parking lot.

Nov 7, 2017
Are there any more games where you can attack girls like this?
Blackheart Hotel, Dirty Pool (which it's on hold but it still have plenty of content, my favorite part of this game is doing things to poor Emily even force her to streak naked in public and watch her pee on the beach or in the bathroom etc. Lol.), The Person Assistant (unfortunately it has been recently abandoned but I really enjoyed its corrupt and dark route and didn't much care for its love route) and there is Play Home (which is like a spin off of Honey Select, where you basically molest and forced a mom and two her daughters to have sex with you) and Annie's School Days (currently on hold) where you can basically punish, spank and strip college girls even sneak into their dorms and take off their clothes while they're sleeping even give some of the female teachers sleeping pills and basically do the same thing. Lol. Of course there is The Headmaster is similar to Annie's School Days but this one you basically pick up failed high school girls and your goal is use corporal punishment on them along with them strip naked and turn the girls into your obedient students. I will include other games too below here. I don't know if they all necessarily attack girls like you do in Raptus but pretty close. I'm sure there are more games on here that I just can't think of right now.

Hard Love
Blackheart Hotel
Play Home
Dirty Pool
The Person Assistant
R-Day
The Point of No Return
Annie's School Days
The Headmaster
Lust and Power

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
Games not opening for me, it opens the app pretty quick but a window pops up and says the game has stopped working anyone having or had this problem that can help would be appreciated

RSSINFRos

Fat, Italian and perverted
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Games not opening for me, it opens the app pretty quick but a window pops up and says the game has stopped working anyone having or had this problem that can help would be appreciated
Do you have an error log or a screenshot?

TheGreySun

Feb 17, 2021
Soooo...serious questions, 1: the cuckholding option in kinks, does this refer to being the bull or the cuck?, 2: is pregnancy a possible kink to add in the future? I think "R-wording" pregnant women could be fun(in the context of the game, you degenerates), also getting girls pregnant is kinda a standard. 3: is loli a possible tag in the future? As I played your other 2 games I feel this is 50/50 in chances to happen. Also maybe add cuckholding(bull) and cuckholding(cuck) would be the better option for question 1, just a thought. Some other minor details that I think could be improved(such as adding a raptus button on the shrink and on first meating with "landlady"(yes I spelled meeting like that intentionally) , you said clicking this option would most likely give a game over so I don't really see a reason to not add them just for "shits and giggles" as they say. Other than that I love the game so far, it shows a ton of promise.

Reactions: Grelk and genthrow
3.90 star(s) 94 Votes