3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
Is the cuckolding done by the MC or against the MC?
MC is single and a rapist.

Honestly, it's weird seeing people concerned about ntr(despite the tag not even being present) in a game focused on rape and violence with content such as necrophilia(yes, you can literally have sex with a dead body).

• Angry
Reactions: Grelk and KingWeWuz

samuelsuaza

Jun 9, 2017
Yes definitely not my kind of game, though i follow my rule that consent is need for me to get off, and that femdom is my main fetish, the idea that all this massacre is part of the doctor's Machiavellian mind and that as the protagonist he is incapable of harming her, making her the real big deal is kind of hot for me, just my thoughts tho.

• Haha
Reactions: Grelk and _tewi

smouty

Apr 12, 2020
If this is the final version, then whay does it keep saying "thats it for this version wait for the next update"?

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
MC is single and a rapist.

Honestly, it's weird seeing people concerned about ntr(despite the tag not even being present) in a game focused on rape and violence with content such as necrophilia(yes, you can literally have sex with a dead body).
Ntr is not about relationship status.
The tag is missing from a lot of games that have it.

No its not weird at all. Those 2 things have nothing in common.

• Angry
Reactions: Grelk

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
The tag is missing from a lot of games that have it.

No its not weird at all. Those 2 things have nothing in common.
It won't get the tag until it's actually in the game. As of now, I don't see that. In the first post, under the Genre spoiler, it's currently listed under 'Planned'.

Reactions: Grelk and Varxen

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
my guess is that he's flying under the radar.
If someone report him he will get into trouble, but Patreon staff doesn't have time to review the huge amount of content they host.
So as long as nobody complains he's good.
Many devs who had loli content have been reported by some motherfuckers, even here if someone reports you and say he's offended and that the content is against the law, the admin will be forced to ban the game form this site. It already happenned.
And this censorship is spreading everywhere, yesterday i got a notification about Microsoft terms of services updating. If you share some nudes or any sexual content, you break the terms of services and your Microsoft account can be banned.

Reactions: Obi277

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
is there any cuck holding in the new update just asking so I know to leave it on or off. Just had to start again which is fine cause fucking love the game

Clyde Glavine

Aug 14, 2017
Do the choices you make early in the game regarding how mean you are to the "landlady" character affect anything that happens in the future?

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes