3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
This game was quite something!!! Ouch !! i'm ashamed to like it but as long as nobody knows...
But the problem is that it goes to far to quickly so there is not much left to do, maybe staring to build some middle age donjon with nasty tools to slowly torture those women because it you start to kill everybody and fuck their bodies you will feel lonely between those rotten corpses !:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Grelk

yanh

Jul 17, 2018
lol I didn't believe it can be kinda too much during dowloading, but it was :LOL: njoyed it, tho not sure if fan of the whole basement thing and whole landlady path, breaking is fun but after theyre broken its not that much fun anymore as a first play...but different ppl has different taste... I like those thin girls models, nice

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
A great game, I like the way the MC makes you take choices that can have "bad" endings, but our hero is doing some really serious raping here. I like the way he is handling his slaves/toys, his mother and most of all his sister. The other woman in his life seems to be playing a double cross on him, let's wait and see how that relationship will turn out. There is a lot of room for new threads, keep up the good work.

Reactions: Grelk

xgodjihyo

Feb 15, 2021
too much rape and killing for me, but i dont hate it tho. more games should be more like this, a game is a game. Devs should have more freedom to do what they want on their games, a game gets fun and interesting because you can do whatever you cant and wont do irl. Overall a good game,hope to see more of thes

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
How to reach the fuck scene in Bathroom with the mother! i've tried every combination possible, or maybe not!
Anyone Knows?

Varxen

Jun 17, 2017
MC is single and a rapist.

Honestly, it's weird seeing people concerned about ntr(despite the tag not even being present) in a game focused on rape and violence with content such as necrophilia(yes, you can literally have sex with a dead body).
I wouldn't be too happy having the girl I raped fucked by another guy. If she's getting raped and bodied, it should be by me and me alone.

That aside, I haven't seen any actual NTR performed against the MC, and the "cuckolding" kink is confusing since I don't know if I get to cuck others or get cucked. Dev, any clarification here (for present or planned)?

RSSINFRos

Fat, Italian and perverted
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I wouldn't be too happy having the girl I raped fucked by another guy. If she's getting raped and bodied, it should be by me and me alone.

That aside, I haven't seen any actual NTR performed against the MC, and the "cuckolding" kink is confusing since I don't know if I get to cuck others or get cucked. Dev, any clarification here (for present or planned)?
I'm going to be honest and say that I'm quite confused by the definition of NTR, anyway for me it would be "letting other males have their way with mc's harem" so with his consent and more as a cuckholding thing, watching or partecipating.

But the most important thing, the only one that really matter is: Most fetishes, included NTR/Cuck are optional, if you didn't select it at the start of the game then you'll be all right.

Btw. For me lesbian action are not considered cuck or ntr, it would make sense to include them but I just don't feel like considering it as such at this time.

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Could it be a Raptus scene? Did you see the button popping up?
I didn't happen to notice any buttons appearing! But if it did, wouldn't I have to make a choice, not being able to continue with the game without pressing the button?
From the pictures the mother gets fucked in the bathroom after the son pushes her against the bathtub, but all I can get in the bathroom with the mother is a blowjob!

Varxen

Jun 17, 2017
I'm going to be honest and say that I'm quite confused by the definition of NTR, anyway for me it would be "letting other males have their way with mc's harem" so with his consent and more as a cuckholding thing, watching or partecipating.

But the most important thing, the only one that really matter is: Most fetishes, included NTR/Cuck are optional, if you didn't select it at the start of the game then you'll be all right.

Btw. For me lesbian action are not considered cuck or ntr, it would make sense to include them but I just don't feel like considering it as such at this time.
Ah, okay, that makes sense. Anyway, the "NTR" tag on F95zone is referencing "Netorare", which means "getting cucked" in japanese, where the protagonist/MC gets cucked (as opposed to swinging, where the cuckoldry happens willingly, NTR happens to the MC without the knowledge or acknowledgement by the MC).

A different term to cuckoldry is the term "Netori", which is where the MC/protagonist cucks other males, i.e., fucking someone's wife/girlfriend. The NTR tag on F95zone seems only to apply to "Netorare", not "Netori". "Netori" is no different from rape, and is considered in most cases under that fetish, or male domination.

Anyway, when people use NTR or talk about cuckoldry, they popularly refer to "Netorare" rather than "Swinging" or "Netori".

That aside, thanks for the clarification.

Varxen

Jun 17, 2017
How to reach the fuck scene in Bathroom with the mother! i've tried every combination possible, or maybe not!
Anyone Knows?
Choose the worse choices (any and all "red" highlighted choices) from the start of the game. It should land you there, though it ends the game quickly, sadly.

Edit: Only if you click the raptus bar, if you ignore and continue with the dialogue, you get the blowjob.

Reactions: Terminatorgames

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I didn't happen to notice any buttons appearing! But if it did, wouldn't I have to make a choice, not being able to continue with the game without pressing the button?
From the pictures the mother gets fucked in the bathroom after the son pushes her against the bathtub, but all I can get in the bathroom with the mother is a blowjob!
There should be a button present around that scene between these strings:

From: I could throw you on the ground right know and fuck your stupid face!

To: Did you understand?

The reason Raptus are buttons and not menu choices is because they are, at least for now, part of the story.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Terminatorgames

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Ah, okay, that makes sense. Anyway, the "NTR" tag on F95zone is referencing "Netorare", which means "getting cucked" in japanese, where the protagonist/MC gets cucked (as opposed to swinging, where the cuckoldry happens willingly, NTR happens to the MC without the knowledge or acknowledgement by the MC).

A different term to cuckoldry is the term "Netori", which is where the MC/protagonist cucks other males, i.e., fucking someone's wife/girlfriend. The NTR tag on F95zone seems only to apply to "Netorare", not "Netori". "Netori" is no different from rape, and is considered in most cases under that fetish, or male domination.

Anyway, when people use NTR or talk about cuckoldry, they popularly refer to "Netorare" rather than "Swinging" or "Netori".

That aside, thanks for the clarification.
I see, well I feel a bit like a boomer lol those words are not something I'm used to. Thanks for the explanation!

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I knew what I was getting into, but damn it was rough doing the little redhead girl.

If you enable male to piss on females, who does the MC piss on.

Jul 27, 2018
There s this small team with their game, Karyn prison. A guy who lives in NY and a japanese one. They started having problems with patreon (for rape content if my memory is right, i mean, the whole game is about the fem protagonist being raped by prisoners). So they migrated to subscribestar.

Your project will continue to grow. People are thirsty for this kind of content, just look at Blackheart Games (same hardcore content, also in subscribestar). Try to migrate while there is still time. Once you have enough support and lose it because of patreon bitching around, it will hurt.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes