Tahxeol

Nov 30, 2018
You are not asking the real question. The real deal is her:
View attachment 3484189
Just imagine it. Manifesting all the thoughts of Valzira after you raped her, crippled her and forced her to breed the end of the world.

She will straight up materialize white-hot cocks in every particle of your body. She will violate you on sub-atomic level until the very quarks of your body get so hot you will go super-nova and then collapse into blackhole she will rape with galactic-sized bad dragon dildo until it bursts. She will fuck you on so many physical and meta-physical levels you will be wiped from space-time continuum, making you never existing at all.

She will literally rape you out of existence.

She will even make Malice mildly impressed.
One day, I will gather enough will to play an evil dragon, to know just how much she despise it (she has a huge bar to pass, capturing her with your army and leaving her alone is enough for a constant stream of insults, so cutting of her arms must be something)

wintersedge91

Sep 27, 2018
So centaurs are future content or will it never be a thing. Would be fun to see that centaur again who you bit it's leg off.
they were promised like 2 years ago but because the dev caters to what his friends want, it might not be a thing. As for the centaur you are talking about, im pretty sure you eat him

wintersedge91

Sep 27, 2018
One day, I will gather enough will to play an evil dragon, to know just how much she despise it (she has a huge bar to pass, capturing her with your army and leaving her alone is enough for a constant stream of insults, so cutting of her arms must be something)
giving her to the breaker leads to her arms and legs being cut off, after which you can make her a consort

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
dear fuck please spoiler this image.
And done.

TBH, mild spoiler,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: YouShallNotLol

Hex Enchanter

Sep 13, 2018
is there a way to make valzira a consort without chopping off half of her? Can't we get her like the other girls?

And what is she like as a consort?

• Haha
Reactions: Mfka5
Oct 12, 2023
they were promised like 2 years ago but because the dev caters to what his friends want, it might not be a thing. As for the centaur you are talking about, im pretty sure you eat him
No he actually lives! the Alpha Centaur loses only his leg if you attack him.

is there a way to make valzira a consort without chopping off half of her? Can't we get her like the other girls?
Nope, similiar thing happens with Naho where if she isn't broken then she won't accept becoming a consort

Reactions: GrandPaBrowning

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
ah well ok, still doesnt really change that the centaur waifu that has been promised will more than likely not be a thing since the dev only caters to his friends
Even if that were true, his friends seem to be doing a great job overall, as it's a terrific game. But he runs polls for those on his higher Subscriber tiers to say what they would like to see, and if he's guided by those polls then that seems fair enough. I say that even though I'm not on a high enough tier myself.

Sep 11, 2022
If my memory serves me correctly, I think the author already posted (even before chapter 5) what they would be and the order of future updates and stated that the centaurs would be in the last updates (if anyone finds this post, could you tell if I'm talking about shit please)

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
Dunno why it's called "Dreamweaver choice". There's a kobold named Breaker who can eeeeh persuade certain characters. You unlock him by sleeping IIRC
lol, only just seen this, I don't get it though. The changelog said I can now turn Valzira into my consort through the Dreamweaver choice or whatever, but all I get with Breaker is... Well, him dismembering her lol.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
lol, only just seen this, I don't get it though. The changelog said I can now turn Valzira into my consort through the Dreamweaver choice or whatever, but all I get with Breaker is... Well, him dismembering her lol.
I thought Dreamweaver is one of devs or whale-grade patrons, no? So, his/her choice does not refer to gameplay, just to who made/chose what?

wintersedge91

Sep 27, 2018
Even if that were true, his friends seem to be doing a great job overall, as it's a terrific game. But he runs polls for those on his higher Subscriber tiers to say what they would like to see, and if he's guided by those polls then that seems fair enough. I say that even though I'm not on a high enough tier myself.
ive seen the polls, there were a couple that had centaur waifu as a winner but it still wasnt added

• Thinking Face
Reactions: YouShallNotLol

Hex Enchanter

Sep 13, 2018
No he actually lives! the Alpha Centaur loses only his leg if you attack him.

Nope, similiar thing happens with Naho where if she isn't broken then she won't accept becoming a consort
If I remember correctly, Naho is available as a consort as long as you have her in the dungeons, the kobolds will bring her out and scrub her in a bath.

I will keep hoping that one day Valzira will be available as a consort without reducing her to half her usual height. Some of her interactions with other captives like Marie-Anne and Cooch seem positive and gives me hope that one day we can win her over, even if she stays tsundere.

And what is she like as a consort as of now? I dread to ask

Reactions: AlexaSky
4.60 star(s) 198 Votes