• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
Um one thing... We just born dude. Dragon just hatch, do you expect her to immediately call your highness when we unable to speak?
And she was princess servant, she probably call her your majesty anyway
That scene is from ACT V when we are actually king.

Isn’t “your highness” used for princes and princesses rather than kings and queens?

Anyway, if we have to punish her, I can think of a few things that would be much less wasteful than lopping off her head.
There are different rules and variations for different time periods and countries. "Your highness" would be appropriate for royalty in general.
But addressing royalty as "lord" was actually ment as in insult during periods of questionable succession in various European countries.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: yuckfouimpro

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
You're the king, eat her for insulting you.
I'd rather blatantly correct and then just stare at her while she shivers in fear realising her mistake while I ravel in the terror I can summon in someone without even threatening them directly.
After I enjoy a couple of moments watching her scramble her brain to come up with something to say that would get her out of that mess I'd just say "make sure it doesn't happen again."

Reactions: yuckfouimpro

PurpleClover

Jul 8, 2022
Isn’t “your highness” used for princes and princesses rather than kings and queens?

Anyway, if we have to punish her, I can think of a few things that would be much less wasteful than lopping off her head.
As I understand typically Princes and Princesses in the direct lineage of the current ruler hold the title of HRH whereas if the Royal Family has any side branches, etc. they would hold the title if HH.

Dimitrii

Jan 28, 2019
I WILL PROTECT MY ADORABLE FAN AT ALL COSTS AND SHE WILL BE QUEEN!!!
P.S. love the game so far btw
And she actually have a chance at being a queen somehow coz good uncle Malagar is working on a way for her to birth dragons. What a good uncle.

Jokes aside, I don't quite trust (or like tbh) princess Adeline, so Darja might actually have a shot at being the queen in my playthrough. Not sure if she'll be good at this job, but oh well. Tho I might be busy making family with Heloise and Malice.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
And she actually have a chance at being a queen somehow coz good uncle Malagar is working on a way for her to birth dragons. What a good uncle.

Jokes aside, I don't quite trust (or like tbh) princess Adeline, so Darja might actually have a shot at being the queen in my playthrough. Not sure if she'll be good at this job, but oh well. Tho I might be busy making family with Heloise and Malice.
Sadly I didn't take the Malagar route, though in hindsight I wis I had. So though Darja is my consort, it doesn't look like she will be able to birth dragons, unless she has some royal blood that nobody knows about.

I don't quite trust Adeline either. I have the suspicion that all along her aim has been to get power for herself.

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
Sadly I didn't take the Malagar route, though in hindsight I wis I had. So though Darja is my consort, it doesn't look like she will be able to birth dragons, unless she has some royal blood that nobody knows about.

I don't quite trust Adeline either. I have the suspicion that all along her aim has been to get power for herself.
I think it's actually hinted at that Marry-Anne has royal blood. Lets see what kinda egg she pops out.

Reactions: HighTide

Dimitrii

Jan 28, 2019
I think it's actually hinted at that Marry-Anne has royal blood. Lets see what kinda egg she pops out.

She knows the song that Adeline was singing, and she knows that royals should have purple eyes. She doesn't have those, but still, she's surprisingly in the loop somehow.

Also, we know that Adeline have sister somewhere out there.

Reactions: HighTide

lavilao

Nov 8, 2020
the hinted thing is the song the sings you, its the same that the royal family has. Still she does not have the royal family traits (purple eyes) so maybe she is just the daughter of some castle maid that heard the song.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
If you go with Malagar, does he just “fix” Darja for you for free? I’d like to ally with him in theory (because of the extra Cooch quest as well) but I absolutely do not want to hand over Héloïse or Valzira to him.

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
As I understand typically Princes and Princesses in the direct lineage of the current ruler hold the title of HRH whereas if the Royal Family has any side branches, etc. they would hold the title if HH.
Only the Crown Prince or Crown Princess holds the title of HRH. The other Princes and Princesses hold the title of HH, even if they are of direct lineage. That also depends on the country.

*Edit*
Almost forgot a Duke or Duchess can also hold the title of HRH if the Duchy they have is ether a sovereign country or an autonomous state within a kingdom.

Last edited:

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
I really wanna give Maelys a hug.
Same :cry:

Only the Crown Prince or Crown Princess holds the title of HRH. The other Princes and Princesses hold the title of HH, even if they are of direct lineage. That also depends on the country.

*Edit*
Almost forgot a Duke or Duchess can also hold the title of HRH if the Duchy they have is ether a sovereign country or an autonomous state within a kingdom.
You guys are seriously overanalysing this :ROFLMAO:
Not to mention you are focusing on English titles. The world of Ravager isn't england so there's no reason to have the titles match one to one.
Just calling a king "lord" was very improper throughout history in most if not all monarchies.

iamwellhung

Jun 20, 2017
The dev blocks the console but you can still bypass it to allow console (as of current version v5.0.6)
1. Use unren and choose option 3 (Enable Console and Developer Menu)
2. Update the resulting file called "game/unren-dev.rpy" and change the first line
FROM
init 999 python:
TO
init 1005 python:

3. If this line doesn't exist, add it at the bottom
config.developer = True

Console commands:
nDaysRemain
nStrength
nCharm
nPotency
nCruelty
nMercy

Reactions: _Maou_

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
You guys are seriously overanalysing this :ROFLMAO:
Not to mention you are focusing on English titles.
Learn the difference between stating facts and analyzing. Also Duke is just an English word that describes a noble title just as it's Nordic equivalent Jarl would translate to Duke in English.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
View attachment 2706055

Addressing royalty (especially the king) as lord is an insult and a quick way to lose your head. Many fantasy settings get that wrong :rolleyes:

My king, your highness, your majesty are appropriate ways to address a king.
The MC was just born and yet to be crowned.
That makes him a prince at best. (arguably not even that, since the last king was not his father)

that said... apparently lord and lady is a term for lower nobility.
you are supposed to address a prince as "Your Royal Highness" first time you meet them.
and "sir" as all future meetings

So, fair enough. she has committed an offense and is in needing of "correction"

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
The MC was just born and yet to be crowned.
That makes him a prince at best. (arguably not even that, since the last king was not his father)

that said... apparently lord and lady is a term for lower nobility.
you are supposed to address a prince as "Your Royal Highness" first time you meet them.
and "sir" as all future meetings

So, fair enough. she has committed an offense and is in needing of "correction"
The scene I was referring to is ACT V when we are king.

4.60 star(s) 199 Votes