7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
The other version I have is 4.3.9 AND I thought it was complete, this one is 5.0.6, so what has been added or expanded within this narrative?

someonebody42

Sep 18, 2020
Well, Naho pregnancy is actually a bit intresting, as we're not quite sure what she can birth. There's apparently no previous cases of dragons impregnating moon-touched wolfgirls. And if you give Naho to Malagar, he'll conclude that moon-touched don't actually have moon power in them, but something closer to primal energies.
She will still most probably birth kobolds, but maaaaybe not?

As for her potential role of consort/queen, then yeah, I'm a bit sceptical too xD. I'd love to see her more like loyal bodyguard (her and redeemed Maelys, nice) or maybe even 2nd in command.
forget the monstergirl stuff. lets see naho fully dragon-ified
gal dragon ftw

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
Could someone let me know what possession content this game has?

Thanks in advance.
single scene atm. involves the wisps and cooch post valzira capture, via maligar turning cooch into a pseudo magic bomb of sorts. so while i kinda doubt there will be more possession content. more might happen when/if the wisps recruitable faction happens.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Looks interesting and Nice art

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
View attachment 2706055

Addressing royalty (especially the king) as lord is an insult and a quick way to lose your head. Many fantasy settings get that wrong :rolleyes:

My king, your highness, your majesty are appropriate ways to address a king.
Isn’t “your highness” used for princes and princesses rather than kings and queens?

Anyway, if we have to punish her, I can think of a few things that would be much less wasteful than lopping off her head.

codefost

Jul 23, 2021
Isn’t “your highness” used for princes and princesses rather than kings and queens?

Anyway, if we have to punish her, I can think of a few things that would be much less wasteful than lopping off her head.
Well, leap at her like that and rape, isn't it
Already punishment.

M'lord sometime work if You didn't mind.
And yes while many game or setting goes wrong, i don't think it will cause major problem anyway.

codefost

Jul 23, 2021
View attachment 2706055

Addressing royalty (especially the king) as lord is an insult and a quick way to lose your head. Many fantasy settings get that wrong :rolleyes:

My king, your highness, your majesty are appropriate ways to address a king.
Um one thing... We just born dude. Dragon just hatch, do you expect her to immediately call your highness when we unable to speak?
And she was princess servant, she probably call her your majesty anyway

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
Um one thing... We just born dude. Dragon just hatch, do you expect her to immediately call your highness when we unable to speak?
And she was princess servant, she probably call her your majesty anyway
That scene is from ACT V when we are actually king.

There are different rules and variations for different time periods and countries. "Your highness" would be appropriate for royalty in general.
But addressing royalty as "lord" was actually ment as in insult during periods of questionable succession in various European countries.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: yuckfouimpro

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
You're the king, eat her for insulting you.
I'd rather blatantly correct and then just stare at her while she shivers in fear realising her mistake while I ravel in the terror I can summon in someone without even threatening them directly.
After I enjoy a couple of moments watching her scramble her brain to come up with something to say that would get her out of that mess I'd just say "make sure it doesn't happen again."

Reactions: yuckfouimpro
4.60 star(s) 200 Votes