Maizemallard

Dec 24, 2019
I think maleys and naho could have a really good dynamic. Naho is basically consumed by anger and has self confidences issues after her defeat and her being degraded by her own kind for it while losing her alpha position. Basically very close what happened to maleys after her defeat from the dragons over the years shunned by her own people, blinded by rage which fuels her to kill dragons and losing her purpose. I think it could be a sort of redemption for maleys if she teaches naho to not follow her path of rage but rather finding respect and happiness through another path it would also give maleys purpose and help naho regain her confidence and control her anger and regain her power to retake her tribe with the dragon's support that could be a neat path for naho

The only path I can find for valzira is that something causes her to be more mad at something other than the dragon. Like maybe the pale conviction betrays her. I noticed that the other elves in the game have a purpose in capturing or killing the dragon while valzira doesn't actively do much and even lets the dragon go which goes against the goals of the others. She also worked with dragons in the past and apparently would give herbs to cooch I doubt out of the goodness of her heart so I guess for money which makes me think she doesn't get much support from the other elves so I think she Is somewhat of an outcast. Maybe the pale (whatever their name) sends an assassin to make sure her powers aren't exploited or killed to prevent a naga, Betraying her and showing how little they cared for her. Have the dragon stop the assassination, valzira wont care about the rescue only about getting her revenge and then have the them team up, that could work for valzira. Just some ideas that could be cool.

Last edited:

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
The other version I have is 4.3.9 AND I thought it was complete, this one is 5.0.6, so what has been added or expanded within this narrative?

someonebody42

Sep 18, 2020
Well, Naho pregnancy is actually a bit intresting, as we're not quite sure what she can birth. There's apparently no previous cases of dragons impregnating moon-touched wolfgirls. And if you give Naho to Malagar, he'll conclude that moon-touched don't actually have moon power in them, but something closer to primal energies.
She will still most probably birth kobolds, but maaaaybe not?

As for her potential role of consort/queen, then yeah, I'm a bit sceptical too xD. I'd love to see her more like loyal bodyguard (her and redeemed Maelys, nice) or maybe even 2nd in command.
forget the monstergirl stuff. lets see naho fully dragon-ified
gal dragon ftw

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
Could someone let me know what possession content this game has?

Thanks in advance.
single scene atm. involves the wisps and cooch post valzira capture, via maligar turning cooch into a pseudo magic bomb of sorts. so while i kinda doubt there will be more possession content. more might happen when/if the wisps recruitable faction happens.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
Looks interesting and Nice art

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
View attachment 2706055

Addressing royalty (especially the king) as lord is an insult and a quick way to lose your head. Many fantasy settings get that wrong :rolleyes:

My king, your highness, your majesty are appropriate ways to address a king.
Isn’t “your highness” used for princes and princesses rather than kings and queens?

Anyway, if we have to punish her, I can think of a few things that would be much less wasteful than lopping off her head.

codefost

Jul 23, 2021
Isn’t “your highness” used for princes and princesses rather than kings and queens?

Anyway, if we have to punish her, I can think of a few things that would be much less wasteful than lopping off her head.
Well, leap at her like that and rape, isn't it
Already punishment.

M'lord sometime work if You didn't mind.
And yes while many game or setting goes wrong, i don't think it will cause major problem anyway.

codefost

Jul 23, 2021
View attachment 2706055

Addressing royalty (especially the king) as lord is an insult and a quick way to lose your head. Many fantasy settings get that wrong :rolleyes:

My king, your highness, your majesty are appropriate ways to address a king.
Um one thing... We just born dude. Dragon just hatch, do you expect her to immediately call your highness when we unable to speak?
And she was princess servant, she probably call her your majesty anyway

4.60 star(s) 199 Votes