• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Sevendust ft. Skin - Licking Cream
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
ok well so, guess i do post it in here again, since i've done post the specific here, too.
another version of a more universal starter for Ren'Py games.
done this in light of the DRM garbage bound to the game .exe file, and the whatif in my head after that.
this one should work with any Ren'Py games that sport a version (Ren'Py) newer than 7.3.5 because that would be the last one to usually come with a now outdated x86 version of python. also, file names (of the .py file) with spaces in them still won't work unless you rename (remove the spaces), i'm still looking for a workaround on that.
attached, zip file contains the batch file and a bit of text which hopefully helps.
batch successfully tested on the following games (in alphabetical order):

18titans, Milf's Plaza, Monster Girl Dreams Alpha, Overlord H, Ravager, Sisterly Lust, WTS 1.40, WTS 1.45.3

it's still a WIP, any hints, pointers or the likes to improve, are appreciated.
i'll somehow request to move this post into a new thread ... i've no damn idea where to place it. a tool? a mod? no idea.
here goes:
View attachment PyUniversalStarter.zip

if you find more games it's working with, feel free to tell me.

Reactions: YouShallNotLol

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018
State Of The Realm: October
Minor characters, Chapter Two, and beyond!
I am back! After a month spent catching up on sleep (and very occasionally other things), I am settled at my desk and burning through all the delicious content that was crafted whilst I was away. It is going slightly slower than I would like, thanks to my first personal introduction to COVID, but you can still look forward to a slightly-delayed release this coming weekend.

Getting to the end of Act V Chapter One’s main plotline was a major undertaking, but it’s not the end of our work on the Chapter. We can’t call the 5.1 branch done until all of our cast have new content in it! Enid, Eburon, Zizeryx, Balthorne, Mother, and Breaker are all jockeying for extra content – and they’ll all get it in the upcoming months. And at the same time, we’re preparing to make our jump into Chapter Two.

That sounds like a lot of work, and it is. Fortunately, our lead editor DoItToJulia has had success with her writer recruitment drive, and our new crop of talent will yield its first fruit in the coming release. With your ongoing support, we’re able to bring more and more resources onto the project. So thank you, all, for that.

In other news, we have continued our experiments with Live2D: Amon Ra has crafted a beautiful animated scene with it, which you’ll all see soon, and we are commencing very early pre-production work on what will happen after Ravager reaches its conclusion. More on that in our next State Of The Realm post!

Support the game! , or
Join the discord!

Jun 2, 2021
State Of The Realm: October
Minor characters, Chapter Two, and beyond!
I am back! After a month spent catching up on sleep (and very occasionally other things), I am settled at my desk and burning through all the delicious content that was crafted whilst I was away. It is going slightly slower than I would like, thanks to my first personal introduction to COVID, but you can still look forward to a slightly-delayed release this coming weekend.

Getting to the end of Act V Chapter One’s main plotline was a major undertaking, but it’s not the end of our work on the Chapter. We can’t call the 5.1 branch done until all of our cast have new content in it! Enid, Eburon, Zizeryx, Balthorne, Mother, and Breaker are all jockeying for extra content – and they’ll all get it in the upcoming months. And at the same time, we’re preparing to make our jump into Chapter Two.

That sounds like a lot of work, and it is. Fortunately, our lead editor DoItToJulia has had success with her writer recruitment drive, and our new crop of talent will yield its first fruit in the coming release. With your ongoing support, we’re able to bring more and more resources onto the project. So thank you, all, for that.

In other news, we have continued our experiments with Live2D: Amon Ra has crafted a beautiful animated scene with it, which you’ll all see soon, and we are commencing very early pre-production work on what will happen after Ravager reaches its conclusion. More on that in our next State Of The Realm post!

Support the game! , or
Join the discord!
so update coming soon, or its delayed?

RealEWF

Jul 7, 2021
This is incredibly nice that ill actually plan on buying this thing on steam. I do wish you could do more with zizeryx other than a BJ and Anal.

RealEWF

Jul 7, 2021
That's lovely, now im even more excited for a update. Big fan of demon girls hope i can get her to be a queen later on.

Botsman2033

Oct 12, 2018
I`m so happy that 5 acts is just chapter 1. I feared that this is almost end and they will focus on minor content additions

4.60 star(s) 199 Votes