Not so well

Dec 12, 2019
Pixeldrain

Version 5.1.7, Masters & Remasters
A wolfboy, a wolfgirl, and a very angry witch.

Dev Notes
Thank you for all your well wishes! After a slightly rocky recovery, I am back at my desk again.
Thanks also to Tosk, and to the rest of the team, for getting last month’s update out whilst I was unwell.
MVP of this build is Lubbio, for the exceptional quantity and quality of art he has prepared for this build.

Act V Features
Horde: Eburon and the wolfmen can now be visited in Act V (collab with DoItToJulia).

Act I-IV Features
Dynamic: Valzira's visit from Issa will play out differently if she is pregnant and/or broken.
Dynamic: Valzira can now be gifted to Malagar after she has been broken (two variants).
Art: A lay that Chanwe will remember for the rest of her life (three images, Lubbio).
Art: Retouched art for Chanwe’s on-top scenes (five images, Lubbio).
Art: Issa’s volunteering for Malagar’s experiment, and the ensuing celebration (ten images, Lubbio).
Art: Mina’s unconscious scene at the end of her breaking (four images, Lubbio).
Art: Remastered art for Mina’s forceful scenes (four scenes, twenty images, Lubbio).
Art: Remastered art for Naho’s defeat and external climax in the wildlands (four images, Lubbio).
Art: Valzira’s gifting to Malagar now has broken variations (eighteen images, Lubbio).
Art: Remastered images for Valzira’s oral scenes (four images, Lubbio).
Art: Issa’s character art, nude variant (Irrelevant Art).
Art: Nude emotes for Issa (six images, Irrelevant Art).
Art: Mina’s broken character art has been retouched for consistency (Irrelevant Art).
Animation: Animated sprites for nude Issa (eight clips, Amon Ra).
Animation: Happy animated sprites for Issa’s other forms (two clips, Amon Ra).
Animation: Animated sprites for broken Mina (X images, Amon Ra).
Music: Maelys now has her own suite, featured during the showdown at the end of Act III (Exo Spectra).
Sound: A remastered set of gorey sound effects (GreyScale).
Gallery: Chanwe’s “Eulogy” scene has been added to the gallery.
Gallery: Issa’s “We Can Rebuild Him” scene has been added to the gallery.
Gallery: Valzira’s “Anomalous Materials” scene will ask whether Valzira is pregnant and/or broken when you access it.

Tweaks
Sound direction for Chanwe’s death scenes has been improved.
Some of Eburon’s early dialogue has been tweaked to more clearly project the tribe’s internal tensions (collab with DoItToJulia).
Enid’s Act V interactions have had their script retouched in a few places for better reading (collab with Mattrex).
Issa’s emotes are more consistently apt for their situation.
Malagar’s introduction VA has had its audio rebalanced.
Malagar’s experiment on Issa is now sound-directed.
Malagar’s suggestion to ‘top Valzira up from the other end’ during Anomalous Materials is now a suggestion, not a rule.
Undoodle’s lair background art has been regraded to better match our overall aesthetic.
Valzira may no longer be released in Act V if you are playing in Power Fantasy mode.
The code in Valzira’s gifting to Malagar has been improved. Preexisting saves made midway through this scene may be disrupted.

Fixes
Darja does not have more than one right arm to feed you during her Happy Meal scene.
Malagar’s Gallery scenes have been restored to functionality.
Malagar’s experiment on Issa no longer has a time-travel element, if undertaken in Act IV.
The dragon won’t repeat himself when giving waifus to the wolfmen.
The infernals will no longer start at zero Morale if you give them Heloise. For realsies this time.
The regent is now properly marked as being captured at the end of Act IV, if you decide to do so.
Stat increases will not appear when accessing scenes through the Gallery.
Numerous typos have been corrected.
And everything caught during playtesting. Thank you, playtesters!

Support the game! , or
Join the discord!
Damn, still no pregnant princess :(

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Probrably for the best lol, one Malice is already problematic enough for the world, imagine if she had a sibling too! I think the World would literally just be a playground for them to fight.
Well, I recon the situation would be like this:
Ravager - Two Malice too much.png
I am not saying no for extra Malice, but sometimes two Malice can be too much.

For the world, that is!

s_d9

May 13, 2018
Another update with essentially no content. It's all just art, why not save the art updates up and release scenes instead?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Ravager-5.1.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: Zareem

wintersedge91

Sep 27, 2018
Pixeldrain

Version 5.1.7, Masters & Remasters
A wolfboy, a wolfgirl, and a very angry witch.

Dev Notes
Thank you for all your well wishes! After a slightly rocky recovery, I am back at my desk again.
Thanks also to Tosk, and to the rest of the team, for getting last month’s update out whilst I was unwell.
MVP of this build is Lubbio, for the exceptional quantity and quality of art he has prepared for this build.

Act V Features
Horde: Eburon and the wolfmen can now be visited in Act V (collab with DoItToJulia).

Act I-IV Features
Dynamic: Valzira's visit from Issa will play out differently if she is pregnant and/or broken.
Dynamic: Valzira can now be gifted to Malagar after she has been broken (two variants).
Art: A lay that Chanwe will remember for the rest of her life (three images, Lubbio).
Art: Retouched art for Chanwe’s on-top scenes (five images, Lubbio).
Art: Issa’s volunteering for Malagar’s experiment, and the ensuing celebration (ten images, Lubbio).
Art: Mina’s unconscious scene at the end of her breaking (four images, Lubbio).
Art: Remastered art for Mina’s forceful scenes (four scenes, twenty images, Lubbio).
Art: Remastered art for Naho’s defeat and external climax in the wildlands (four images, Lubbio).
Art: Valzira’s gifting to Malagar now has broken variations (eighteen images, Lubbio).
Art: Remastered images for Valzira’s oral scenes (four images, Lubbio).
Art: Issa’s character art, nude variant (Irrelevant Art).
Art: Nude emotes for Issa (six images, Irrelevant Art).
Art: Mina’s broken character art has been retouched for consistency (Irrelevant Art).
Animation: Animated sprites for nude Issa (eight clips, Amon Ra).
Animation: Happy animated sprites for Issa’s other forms (two clips, Amon Ra).
Animation: Animated sprites for broken Mina (X images, Amon Ra).
Music: Maelys now has her own suite, featured during the showdown at the end of Act III (Exo Spectra).
Sound: A remastered set of gorey sound effects (GreyScale).
Gallery: Chanwe’s “Eulogy” scene has been added to the gallery.
Gallery: Issa’s “We Can Rebuild Him” scene has been added to the gallery.
Gallery: Valzira’s “Anomalous Materials” scene will ask whether Valzira is pregnant and/or broken when you access it.

Tweaks
Sound direction for Chanwe’s death scenes has been improved.
Some of Eburon’s early dialogue has been tweaked to more clearly project the tribe’s internal tensions (collab with DoItToJulia).
Enid’s Act V interactions have had their script retouched in a few places for better reading (collab with Mattrex).
Issa’s emotes are more consistently apt for their situation.
Malagar’s introduction VA has had its audio rebalanced.
Malagar’s experiment on Issa is now sound-directed.
Malagar’s suggestion to ‘top Valzira up from the other end’ during Anomalous Materials is now a suggestion, not a rule.
Undoodle’s lair background art has been regraded to better match our overall aesthetic.
Valzira may no longer be released in Act V if you are playing in Power Fantasy mode.
The code in Valzira’s gifting to Malagar has been improved. Preexisting saves made midway through this scene may be disrupted.

Fixes
Darja does not have more than one right arm to feed you during her Happy Meal scene.
Malagar’s Gallery scenes have been restored to functionality.
Malagar’s experiment on Issa no longer has a time-travel element, if undertaken in Act IV.
The dragon won’t repeat himself when giving waifus to the wolfmen.
The infernals will no longer start at zero Morale if you give them Heloise. For realsies this time.
The regent is now properly marked as being captured at the end of Act IV, if you decide to do so.
Stat increases will not appear when accessing scenes through the Gallery.
Numerous typos have been corrected.
And everything caught during playtesting. Thank you, playtesters!

Support the game! , or
Join the discord!
its another update where nothing is really added

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
I wanted to download the first DRM remover, but the system says it contains a virus. (I was able to download the second one, but the game won't start with that.)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: F1forhalp

F1forhalp

SOTD: Rose Tattoo - The Devil Does It Well
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
I wanted to download the first DRM remover, but the system says it contains a virus. (I was able to download the second one, but the game won't start with that.)
hmm strange. it runs on my computer (tm)
just tested the uncompressed 5.1.7 using the .bat and the game starts without complaint.

did you follow each step in that post? the batch file will not work from within the .zip which means you must extract it and put it into the same folder where the Ravager.exe is located.
also, this will likely not work on Mac, or (stupid)smartphones.
it is for windoze, and should more or less work on any version from XP up to 7/8/8.1/10/11. the latter (10 and 11) will possibly block execution of a file 'from a different computer'.
could someone please confirm if that happens..?
because i don't use win10/11 on any gaming PC. i don't play stuff that explicitely want win10 or 11.. hrm i don't even know if there are any games out yet which do that.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Maybe a false alarm. Many anti-malware programs will misdetect stuff like DRM-removers as viruses. Not that there are no virus-infected DRM-removers, but this one is used by way too many people for the virus to be a possibility.

Honestly, I suspect that anti-malwares are tuned to attack any program that hosts Jolly Roger on its mast. For I have seen them frequently attack cracks, pirate installers and the like - even when there were no actual virus. And I don't mean: "dude, this software is sus, don't click it", I mean: "SUPER-MEGA DANGER WRYYYYY!!111" when there was no danger.

bora123123321

Nov 12, 2022
I had the same alarm from windows defender i don't use any other antivirus, i tried to use goldberg emu or whatever other stuff but they are too complicated for me i wasnt able to. And yeah second one didn't work for me as well (I put it in the file where is exe.) I guess i will have to resort to the detected one which i don't want to test. I guess i will pass this game

• Hey there
Reactions: Hullahopp

bora123123321

Nov 12, 2022
just tested the uncompressed 5.1.7 using the .bat and the game starts without complaint.

did you follow each step in that post? the batch file will not work from within the .zip which means you must extract it and put it into the same folder where the Ravager.exe is located.
also, this will likely not work on Mac, or (stupid)smartphones.
it is for windoze, and should more or less work on any version from XP up to 7/8/8.1/10/11. the latter (10 and 11) will possibly block execution of a file 'from a different computer'.
could someone please confirm if that happens..?
because i don't use win10/11 on any gaming PC. i don't play stuff that explicitely want win10 or 11.. hrm i don't even know if there are any games out yet which do that.
1712615528602.png
It says "Couldn't find the lib... by windows. Makes sure you wrote the correct name." I also tried your universal ones they didnt work for me too

• Hey there
Reactions: Hullahopp

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018

did you follow each step in that post?
Sure, but I got the same result as bora123123321. I retrieved the number one DRM remover from the download history and downloaded it from there, so the system did not classify it as a virus. Thanks to everyone who tried to help. :)

wintersedge91

Sep 27, 2018
So, the content will be unpredictable, that is something !!
not really, considering how the dev claims that he wants to add stuff his supporters want but has not, like i said, the dev had promised a centaur and, if i remember correctly, rain as future captives/waifus, this was promised 2 years ago and there's still nothing. There was also mention of potentially having a futa captive, though i only remember seeing it brought up 2 or 3 times. Also there was supposed to be scenes added for doing stuff with the girls in the bath, this was a pretty popular request, again also not added when most people wanted it.

urvutihlavu

Jun 10, 2017
hey,when I open the game from the latests download, it opens up a steam and tells me "no license". And the game it self does not open?

4.60 star(s) 199 Votes