iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Hmm. It's an interesting game with an odd problem.
I can tell that there's content here, unlike most of patreon games here on f95, but you can't access most of it due to time constraints.

In my first play-through I ran into a bunch of events but had to back out of most of them due to no strength. (got a lot of mercy and charm though)
On my second play-through I ate some cows for strength then ran into what seems like a hard time-limit where going anywhere or doing anything results in death-by-huntress instantly, and I also didn't get to do much.

I found two lairs though. The abandoned mine and the place that the dragon fangirl takes you to.

I also ran into the guys guarding the boat, the thieves in the tunnel, the witch, the beastgirl in the wilds. All of which I couldn't really do anything with.

Feels like the time-limit needs to be removed in favour of a 'causing trouble in an area causes the huntress go appear there, so returning to the same area multiple times is very dangerous' sort of thing.
Plus opertunities to feed that don't involve eating people to hitting the farm multiple times.

Small animals in the town. Dogs, cats, birds. Maybe some beasts in the wildlands, before you run into the whole wolfman hunting pack?

A couple of ways to get strength without attracting too much attention early on. Things that would become less effective as you get bigger and small animals can no longer sate your hunger.

Also, yeah. A free-play mode after hitting the end of the demo, where you can continue going places, gaining stats and doing events.

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
I can tell that there's content here, unlike most of patreon games here on f95, but you can't access most of it due to time constraints.

In my first play-through I ran into a bunch of events but had to back out of most of them due to no strength. (got a lot of mercy and charm though)
On my second play-through I ate some cows for strength then ran into what seems like a hard time-limit where going anywhere or doing anything results in death-by-huntress instantly, and I also didn't get to do much.

I found two lairs though. The abandoned mine and the place that the dragon fangirl takes you to.

I also ran into the guys guarding the boat, the thieves in the tunnel, the witch, the beastgirl in the wilds. All of which I couldn't really do anything with.

Feels like the time-limit needs to be removed in favour of a 'causing trouble in an area causes the huntress go appear there, so returning to the same area multiple times is very dangerous' sort of thing.
Plus opertunities to feed that don't involve eating people to hitting the farm multiple times.

Small animals in the town. Dogs, cats, birds. Maybe some beasts in the wildlands, before you run into the whole wolfman hunting pack?

A couple of ways to get strength without attracting too much attention early on. Things that would become less effective as you get bigger and small animals can no longer sate your hunger.

Also, yeah. A free-play mode after hitting the end of the demo, where you can continue going places, gaining stats and doing events.
I agree, especially on the abundance of strength only options and the time limit.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
@4MW I never really got a answer to my question, or rather concern, #43. Are scenes going to be only 1 CG in the final game?

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
And this is why I wish you some way to donate - I know you said you don't want the project to turn into a job, but a tip-jar kind of approach (via itch.io maybe? I know there are other options but can't think of them offhand) would at least let us help with the cost of commissions.
Thank you! I'll have a look at setting one up in time for the next patch.

Damn, really liking the game so far, especially the characters and the story. A problem tho. I have NO IDEA what I'm doing. Not sure whether some options are unavailable yet for it's just hard to keep track of stats and all that. For example, I can't seem to save the huntress with strength or charm. And when I checked the game folder and found that there's images, found out that there was more content than I've found and had no idea how to get to it. A HUGE bonus tho is the voice acting. That was so unexpected and to such a scope (almost everyone is somewhat voice acted), found it really cool. Can't wait for future releases, preferably maybe with a guide.
Oh and if there's a way to throw cash to fund a pile of gold for our scaled protagonist to sit on, sign me up!
Great feedback! Currently the huntress is a hard Charm check, and an even harder Strength one - it should be possible if you've done the Roads and Farm first, but I'll look at rebalancing it once the last of the content goes in.

I'm glad you enjoyed the voice acting! It's been tough to organise, but I'm liking the results. I'm hoping to extend the VA in the patches, with the intent of having it pretty much fully voiced at the end.

But I only get to choose "try your luck elsewhere"
Have you enabled adult content (specifically, the Rape flag) in the Preferences menu? It's easy to miss, but I'm putting an extra prompt in the next version.

That's useful feedback, thank you - I'd like to extend the opportunities to gain and use Charm, in particular, but there's definitely some balancing to be done. My priority at the moment is getting Chapter 3 ready, but I'm up for adding a free-roam once the narrative content is completed.

any sex scenes this time?
Sex scenes in the game at present are:

- Maid (Emergence)
- Drunk (Fishing Village)
- Wolfgirl (Wildlands)
- Huntress v Centaurs (Forest)
- Merchant (Roads)
- Nun & Abbess (Monastery)
- Fangirl (Campfire)

Either you haven't enabled adult content, or you're exceptionally unlucky.

@4MW I never really got a answer to my question, or rather concern, #43. Are scenes going to be only 1 CG in the final game?
I'd like to have multiples in the final version, but it's likely to start with 1CG per scene until I have all the placeholder art replaced.

Regula

Jan 22, 2018
Thank you! I'll have a look at setting one up in time for the next patch.

Great feedback! Currently the huntress is a hard Charm check, and an even harder Strength one - it should be possible if you've done the Roads and Farm first, but I'll look at rebalancing it once the last of the content goes in.

I'm glad you enjoyed the voice acting! It's been tough to organise, but I'm liking the results. I'm hoping to extend the VA in the patches, with the intent of having it pretty much fully voiced at the end.

Have you enabled adult content (specifically, the Rape flag) in the Preferences menu? It's easy to miss, but I'm putting an extra prompt in the next version.

That's useful feedback, thank you - I'd like to extend the opportunities to gain and use Charm, in particular, but there's definitely some balancing to be done. My priority at the moment is getting Chapter 3 ready, but I'm up for adding a free-roam once the narrative content is completed.

Sex scenes in the game at present are:

- Maid (Emergence)
- Drunk (Fishing Village)
- Wolfgirl (Wildlands)
- Huntress v Centaurs (Forest)
- Merchant (Roads)
- Nun & Abbess (Monastery)
- Fangirl (Campfire)

Either you haven't enabled adult content, or you're exceptionally unlucky.

I'd like to have multiples in the final version, but it's likely to start with 1CG per scene until I have all the placeholder art replaced.
Ah, I see the problem now, thank you!

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
The next version has been completed, and is pending update now!

While most of my work over the last week has been on the code infrastructure for Chapter 3 (and the content that sits inside it), I wanted to release an update that includes some new scenes, voice acting, and other features I've been working on.

It's been quite a drastic amount of change - side images, in particular, are a nuisance to implement correctly! - so please let me know if I've introduced any errors in the process.

I've decided not to enable a donate button on itch.io until I have some original art in, as it feels disrespectful to the artists who have loaned the placeholder CGs. But I've got some cash in hand this month, and I'll go looking for an artist that can deliver.

V1.2, “White Wyrmling”
Features
  • New ‘friendly’ scene added to the farmstead, which opens up a new narrative route with the farmgirl.
  • Fangirl’s VA added to your first night together. Aww yiss.
  • Sabetha’s VA added to the bastion encounter.
  • CGs will now display at the front of the scene, rather than behind it.
  • Side portrait framework added to desktop versions.
  • Option added to Preference menu to control when side portraits appear. By default, they will only appear during CG scenes.
  • Numerous small improvements to descriptions and dialogue in Chapter 1.
Tweaks
  • The difficulty of saving the huntress from the centaurs has been reduced.
  • You are now prompted if you start the game without enabling adult content.
  • You are now warned that Chapter 2 will finish when you find a lair.
  • Princess Adeline has been given a quick makeover.
  • Dialogue transitions and character placement have been standardised.
Fixes
  • Fixed broken sprite for Maelys.
  • Added credit for the avatars from rinmarugames.com. Whoops!

Regula

Jan 22, 2018
The next version has been completed, and is pending update now!

While most of my work over the last week has been on the code infrastructure for Chapter 3 (and the content that sits inside it), I wanted to release an update that includes some new scenes, voice acting, and other features I've been working on. It's been quite a drastic amount of change - side images, in particular, are a nuisance to implement correctly! - so please let me know if I've introduced any errors in the process.

I've decided not to enable a donate button on itch.io until I have some original art in, as it feels disrespectful to the artists who have loaned the placeholder CGs. But I've got some cash in hand this month, and I'll go looking for an artist that can deliver.
I'll be reloading this page for now then

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
Well it's the first time i see h game developer refusing funding via patreon or itch.io so hard. And i respect that. This fine fella really likes what he is doing and knows that it's a scam to actually ask for money every month and do a shit small patch every 3 month and call it a game development, OR make a paywall like some greedy bastards out there with their patron only versions with all the h content. But still consider to at least sell the complete game, because it's fresh and good. The theme of this game is rarely used in other games, unlike some incest daz models copy shit with no soul, the conent is actually pretty decent for a 4th version, there ara some things to do and routes to take, and if you really gonna add original art then this game will be really worth paying for, and your complains and refuses will be futile. Good job making this game, keep it up! Looking forward for the next update.

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
I recieved multiple errors during the forest scene.
File"game/script.rpy , line 5496
File"game/script.rpy , line 5497
File"game/script.rpy , line 5646
File"game/script.rpy , line 5983
File"game/script.rpy , line 6009

Reactions: 4MinuteWarning

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
hmm, now that i played it through i kinda have mixed feelings about this game. the idea behind is great, and finally ya got a game were ya can be really cruel and cunning. yet the game needs to be more sandbox like. so far it's damn scripted with the limited choices and the harsh time limit ya have, which leads to a predestined path ya gotta play to gain the most powers possible. it also lacks reasonable art (and the existing ones really need to be redone. i can barely see anything going on there...jeez). so far all powers apart form strength seem to be placeholders. could be interesting how the powers you gain will change the the path you take in future updates.

but hey, at least someone having the balls to bring up a real dark themed game. i'm sick of all the gamess having that lovey dopey rape bullcrap.

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
hmm, now that i played it through i kinda have mixed feelings about this game. the idea behind is great, and finally ya got a game were ya can be really cruel and cunning. yet the game needs to be more sandbox like. so far it's damn scripted with the limited choices and the harsh time limit ya have, which leads to a predestined path ya gotta play to gain the most powers possible. it also lacks reasonable art (and the existing ones really need to be redone. i can barely see anything going on there...jeez). so far all powers apart form strength seem to be placeholders. could be interesting how the powers you gain will change the the path you take in future updates.

but hey, at least someone having the balls to bring up a real dark themed game. i'm sick of all the gamess having that lovey dopey rape bullcrap.
Well i personally like the time limit in this one, it's actually makes sense. You see, this dragon just rekt the guy that hold all the power in the kingdom right now. After that he made escape and the guy sent a fkn shit ton of ppl to search for dragon. So if you remove the time limit it will make no sense that whole capital cant find a dragon on the run that rape and kill ppl in nearby villages and towns. Plus time limit won't let you make an overpowered imbalance character that you can grind through. You will have to think twice before making a decision which path to take. And of courese you won't see all scenes in 1 playthrough, so it's some kind of replayability. And about stats you might try to raise your charm next time, it also matters. Ah and btw @4MW don't lower requirements for saving huntress. Leave it as it is because right know you have to raise strength or charm and lose some other content in mountains for example, which is good and can lead to a new path. I mean make it like some important girls have separate routes, and make it so you have to raise different stats to get to their routes. And also maybe something like depending on your stats the endgame content will be different.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Well i personally like the time limit in this one, it's actually makes sense. You see, this dragon just rekt the guy that hold all the power in the kingdom right now. After that he made escape and the guy sent a fkn shit ton of ppl to search for dragon. So if you remove the time limit it will make no sense that whole capital cant find a dragon on the run that rape and kill ppl in nearby villages and towns. Plus time limit won't let you make an overpowered imbalance character that you can grind through. You will have to think twice before making a decision which path to take. And of courese you won't see all scenes in 1 playthrough, so it's some kind of replayability. And about stats you might try to raise your charm next time, it also matters.
i didnt see that ya should remove the timelimit. i said that combination of limited choices and time limit leads to a (kinda) predestined path.

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
I tried this demo and I can't fap with it. every sex scene has just one image that is also 90% blurred....

voice acting won't save this game, in its current state

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Will the Princess and Maid remain untouched or are they gonna get tainted by non dragons? :p

Also needs to be renamed .... BAD END COLLECTOR. It seems if you dont do everything in 1 specific order, everyone can kick your ass and you get a game over.

RSR2000

Jan 10, 2019
I recieved multiple errors during the forest scene.
File"game/script.rpy , line 5496
File"game/script.rpy , line 5497
File"game/script.rpy , line 5646
File"game/script.rpy , line 5983
File"game/script.rpy , line 6009
I also got these errors and two more errors
File"game/script.rpy , line 6076
File"game/script.rpy , line 6128
The 6128 error comes after choosing to stay still after the centaurs knock me out. Unlike the other errors, I can't press ignore to continue the scene, which forces me to pick another option

Also, after eating the cattle in the farm, my options where to go next are lowlands options instead of highlands options

4.60 star(s) 199 Votes