D

Deleted member 850197

You can just not give ol' Malagar any girls. And as for Chanwe, the nun, you don't need to feed her to the tentacles at all.
I don't have to give Valzira to Malagar? Nice! But isn't Valzira the source of his gauntlet's power? Will Malagar still be part of the War Council and help me in conquering the world?

If so, gotta do this on my next playthrough. Love this game! So much replayability!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
swordman88

Actually Heloise isn't the only one that's pregnant that the dragon has fucked. If you fucked the commoner the first night you escape the city she'll later find you pregnant if you fucked the drunk she's pregnant if you fucked the fan girl she's pregnant if you fucked Naho she's pregnant if you fucked the merchant then she's pregnant as well.

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Swordsman83

They are all listed as pregnant if you have DEV mode unlocked. Just hit shift + D and then click variables and you can see which ones are pregnant.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I don't have to give Valzira to Malagar? Nice! But isn't Valzira the source of his gauntlet's power? Will Malagar still be part of the War Council and help me in conquering the world?

If so, gotta do this on my next playthrough. Love this game! So much replayability!
No, if you don't give her up he doesn't join your war council but he does stay in your employ.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
hey dev wondering if you could add changes to options "rest at night"
i have chosen a girl to spend nights BUT kinda wanna put her back in her cell LOL and dont have options anywhere to do it
wondering if you could make an option somewhere for that in future updates or something
be nice to swap girls out or sometimes have nights alone just a suggestion
cant wait for update (cough) christmass is soon !!!!

Reactions: _Maou_

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
really wish could of been able to keep her ...fuckin love red heads !!!!!
such as waste lol Screenshot.png

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Game is going to end after defeating pale rock guards ?? Is that the reason update ending before the pale rock war ???

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes