myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
realaccount9

What does the crash say? When you have a crash it's best to post the first part of the trace back error for people to see and someone might be able to tell you how to get past it or fix it. I saw a few different ones when I played many were to do with a missing picture and one that was caused by a missing } in the script.

realaccount9

Jun 14, 2018
realaccount9

What does the crash say? When you have a crash it's best to post the first part of the trace back error for people to see and someone might be able to tell you how to get past it or fix it. I saw a few different ones when I played many were to do with a missing picture and one that was caused by a missing } in the script.
Literally nothing, it just closes.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
realaccount9

No clue then as I never hit anything like that other then when you attack the pale and it closes as you are at the end of content. What version are you using PC MAC or other?

derpdude115

Mar 12, 2020
Im lost when it comes to building the torture thing, i looked at guide but does not give me an option to build it, any help?

realaccount9

Jun 14, 2018
realaccount9

No clue then as I never hit anything like that other then when you attack the pale and it closes as you are at the end of content. What version are you using PC MAC or other?
PC. It seems that maybe it has to do with the skipping and potentially voice lines? I was holding ctrl and it would crash, but without ctrl no crashes.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
derpdude115

If you are already building something then nothing else will show up till that one has been completed and one of your minions comes and says it's been completed.

realaccount9

Maybe it causes your computer to run out of memory or something. I think I had 1 crash like that once.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Tosk

I guess I never thought of that as princess Adeline doesn't even look like Daenerys. But there is that one dream scene with Heloise where you can pick between Heloise or Adeline.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
pipinosgr

Not sure how it works with APK or if it works or not but they would probably have to add the DEV.rpy file to the folder before making the APK file.

Paapi

So they can use the console to edit stats change the days left that sort of thing.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Paapi

I only use saveeditonline.com if I absolutely need to as that site has a restriction on how many times you can edit save files in a specific time frame. Once you hit it it'll start throwing up a time limit you must wait on before you can use the site again and eventually the time limit will become very long unless you are a patreon of the site. I use unren or enable dev mode renpy for the PC games that I play.

Last edited:

ohgodwhy151

Apr 18, 2018
This should be a functioning gallery mod for 4.1.1
No promises, but it works on my game. Make sure you turn on all replays using the dev button in the top-middle of Chanwe's page in the gallery (the first one that opens).

I strongly recommend making a backup of the original gallery before using this mod.

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes