claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Errors, errors everywhere!

Anyway, nice update! While the plot goes on there is criminally little art in game. Liked really Q&A with characters.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
braendt

hunter "Because you are a dragon.{w=0.5} I hunt dragons.{w=0.5} Hunted them for centuries.{w=0.5} I..."
error: Out of memory

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Issa: Unless they have some type of spell or something done to them to make them have female parts I doubt that they would ever be added to waifu list as they'll never be able to have kids unless you can pick more then 1 consort. Either way they will still have a place in my castle.

I can just imagine how tasty a disappointed princess will taste like if she doesn't like the one/ones that I pick to be my consort. She's not that hot looking either way so not really someone that I would miss.

Reactions: Paapi

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
I'm curious How Adeline and maelys will react to Malice that would be cool. Oh also liked the update keep up the good work!(y)
The poor princess lost her young dragon and by the time he come back, he gave birth to a literal demi god of the same kind that destroyed the world last time one was born. She's gonna be pretty confused by that one XD.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I think They'll be the best of frineds and forget all about that once Malice sticks her snake tongue up their cunni's and goes to town like there's no tomorrow.

Reactions: Balrog

BanditoMarito

Aug 27, 2019
I like Malice... Hey don't look at me that way! She's legit interesting and if you're a charming evil dragon it makes for quite the um. Well fucked up ride. lmao Hopefully theirs a way at least to keep her a degree of sane.. ( Like if you were kind to Hel)

(Spoiler/New to this don't know how to tab it) Edit: If anyone has info I noticed that even though I had traps before hand, the rogues got away with the gold?

Last edited:

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
I like Malice... Hey don't look at me that way! She's legit interesting and if you're a charming evil dragon it makes for quite the um. Well fucked up ride. lmao Hopefully theirs a way at least to keep her a degree of sane.. ( Like if you were kind to Hel)

(Spoiler/New to this don't know how to tab it) Edit: If anyone has info I noticed that even though I had traps before hand, the rogues got away with the gold?
I like Malice's personality too. I am keeping a loose leash on her myself just enough to keep her in control but not enough to push her away. Really looking forward to the moment my main character gets to impregnate her. :D

As for the traps. Never had that problem, they got away. My traps got them. Maybe post a save so someone more experienced can see the problem?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
BanditoMarito

It works with the one where you meet the fangirl and I haven't had a problem with getting the twins. Maybe it depends on when you went and caught Heloise and how long takes for them to show up.

For doing spoilers when you are typing look for the one tab with the ... just click it and go down to spoiler and click it. You can first add a description if you want or just go start to doing the spoiler and type away or add pictures.

• Hey there
Reactions: BanditoMarito

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Band - The Shape I'm In
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
The poor princess lost her young dragon and by the time he come back, he gave birth to a literal demi god of the same kind that destroyed the world last time one was born. She's gonna be pretty confused by that one XD.
given the pre-story, she'd go all like "what.. why.. how did i lose control like that.. what happened to my pet.. wait.. why is he inside me now???"
because, as it seemed, that erm "royal lineage" had been abusively raising dragons for a long while, as pets/slaves/lapdogs as they saw fit. as in, forced by design to be loyal; unfree.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
given the pre-story, she'd go all like "what.. why.. how did i lose control like that.. what happened to my pet.. wait.. why is he inside me now???"
because, as it seemed, that erm "royal lineage" had been abusively raising dragons for a long while, as pets/slaves/lapdogs as they saw fit. as in, forced by design to be loyal; unfree.
Well there's part of that but the lore also kinda say they fucked their dragons and had childrens with them, that's kinda why you're considered a prince at the start.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Yeah that one has been reported a lot already you can fix it by extracting the game files and drag and drop the c2_lowlands.rpy onto notepad and then change {w=0.5 Story time to {w=0.5} Story time and then overwrite the file. Reload game and error will be gone.

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes