_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018

Version 4.1.2 ⬆ ⬆ ⬆

"State Of The Realm: December
It's time for another update! In both senses of the word: version 4.1.2 has been released and is available on Itch (compressed) and Discord (high quality).
December has been a busy month for us - getting 4.1 finished, and now properly stabilised. And honouring all of our respective festive commitments, of course. It also featured the first 'shareholder meeting' dev stream, where I've put out some of our plans for the forthcoming year... and beyond!
Next year, my goal is to finish the main plot of Ravager, all the way through Act V. That's an ambitious ask for a small team, but we've consistently punched above our weight and I plan to continue doing so. The game will continue to get shiny additions, enhancements, and possible expansions after that point, so do not worry about your supply of artisanal dragon romance drying up.
We're not going to be solely focused on that, however - there'll be new content for a host of our characters, and we're going to give some more screen time to those who have been overlooked for a while. Look forward to some exciting developments for Chanwe, Eburon, Issa, and Naho in the near future.
That's about the sum of it. I hope you can join me in wishing farewell and good riddance to 2020, and looking forward to the things to come. Stay awesome!" -4MinuteWarning

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018
Dev Notes
  • I hope you’re enjoying your culturally-applicable holidays! Here’s a little present from us: our traditional post-major-release patch. It contains a whole bunch of Tosk’s fixes, as well as some shiny new art and voice acting.
  • It also features (the start of) translations! Ravager is quite large, however, and we could definitely do with a bit of help expanding them. If you’re multilingual and would like to assist, let me know.
  • The game uses compressed media files, in order to meet Itch’s upload limit. A higher-quality version is available for patrons.
  • MVP of this build is Amon Ra, for managing to put together the new animated scene in record speed, over the holidays. Bravo!
Features
  • Art: Heloise and Maelys are reunited (Lubbio).
  • Art: Issa’s punishment in the stocks (Lubbio).
  • Art: character art for Darja’s puppets (franticsock).
  • Art: Chanwe’s character art, nude version (Irrelevant_Art).
  • Animation: Cooch’s rescue scene, animated (Amon Ra).
  • Voice: Darja’s promotion (Suki).
  • Voice: Darja’s liquid breakfast (Suki).
  • BG: Darja’s theatre.
  • Translation: French, interface and up to the end of Act I (asriel).
  • Translation: German, interface and up to the end of Act I (ChaosDestille).
  • Translation: Hungarian, interface and up to the end of Act I (TriasPhoenix).
  • Translation: Korean, interface and up to the end of Act I (Peony, Sunnie, & Anon).
Tweaks
  • Visiting a place in Act II/III does not advance the countdown if you don’t do anything interesting there.
  • New scenes have been added to the Gallery.
  • Darja’s puppet show has been considerably enhanced.
  • Malice will name herself if you dodge all opportunities to name her.
  • Malagar responds more appropriately if you capture Valzira in Act IV before talking to him about her.
  • You may gift the dress to Mina at any time, by asking your kobold assistant about your hoard.
Fixes
  • Fixed a broken voice line with Zizeryx.
  • Fixed an open tag error in the wisps’ conversation, caused by my cat (thank you, Lumi).
  • Fixed the gallery link for Bed Of Riches.
  • During Bed Of Riches, taking her roughly will be kinder to the game’s stability, if not Mina.
  • During Bed Of Riches, the background will no longer flicker back to previous artwork.
  • Heloise no longer appears pregnant when you first meet her.
  • Maelys will not talk about the Pale Convocation before you know they sent her.
  • Malagar cannot use Valzira for his ritual if you have already given her to someone else.
  • Malagar cannot attack Bastion if he does not have any Morale.
  • Releasing the thieves is more ontologically persistent.
  • So is giving Valzira to the mercenaries.
  • Numerous text and grammar improvements, as well as some voice line matching (thanks, RabidSloth!).

borrowed

Feb 18, 2020
Anyone gonna give me short version of this new update? and do get any new anal scene with others girls, what about the elf girls red head elf and the purple head elf can you do more that one scene with them or just one scene and end it all?

OYORK

Dec 18, 2020
I overheard Issa and Valzira conversation . It looks like Issa is play his own Games . Can I trust Issa ?

ohgodwhy151

Apr 18, 2018
I realized I didn't activate a scene (Mother's Milk) in my 4.1.1 gallery mod. Here is the updated gallery mod for 4.1.2. If you otherwise modded your 4.1.1 mod to have that scene there are no new scenes, and as far as I am able to determine a 4.1.1 gallery mod will work without issue in 4.1.2

derpdude115

Mar 12, 2020
I realized I didn't activate a scene (Mother's Milk) in my 4.1.1 gallery mod. Here is the updated gallery mod for 4.1.2. If you otherwise modded your 4.1.1 mod to have that scene there are no new scenes, and as far as I am able to determine a 4.1.1 gallery mod will work without issue in 4.1.2
Can't save it, seems to open in browser with the info inside

Reactions: Maxsion Josh Wood

Royko

May 26, 2020
Hi, I wanted to ask, are there any plans soon to get new scenes with cat sisters, or we will have to wait?

Reactions: Paapi

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
I mean in the end its still gay. I never really got the obsession with it tbh. Like unless you're in the closet about being gay or bi? But then I'm bi irl so shrugs.
It being gay or not has nothing to do with what I'm saying. I'm just saying that Issa is too obviously male to be a good trap character because the whole point of a trap is that you can't immediatly tell they are dudes.

Reactions: errte13

atomicp

Feb 25, 2018
I do consider Issa a trap, but not in the sexual, gender identifying way.

IMO, Issa is a "trap" in the literal way - he's been deceiving the dragon all along, with the "I'm a kobold, but smart" spiel. The supposed kobold always has been doing shady shit behind closed doors.

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes