4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
In other news: no update this weekend (I'm on holiday!), but I've worked out a dev plan that lets me release a significant chunk of chapter 3 within the next month - with more to come afterwards. You can also expect a smaller update with bugfixes, new features, etc, in the next week or so.

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Here's a first look at the new dev plan! Rather than dropping everything at once (with a correspondingly long wait), I'm going to focus on getting the overall structure of Chapter 3 pinned down, and then flesh it out over the weeks to follow. This allows me to focus my attention more carefully, and maintain my regular update cycle.

Dev Flow.png

The first round of commissions are underway with Vira and RPTRx, and I hope to have something to share in the next week.

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
Well. I am in love with this game. @4MW can't find a patreon (yeah, you'd probably get banned) and I can't navigate that itch.io page to save my life, so where can I contribute to the development costs of the game ;) ?

Also, one more thing. I'm such a micro manager and optimizer. I have a question: The merchant girl with the crossbow (on the road in the highlands) ... is there any chance she'll be back? Having my way, eating her and her oxen ... that would be so perfect, but on the other hand she had a personality which makes me think she'll be back. WHY MUST I OBSESS SO!?

More stuff:
* Image "Hunter's Shout" not found
* When you attack the centaur, you fall to the ground but are alive, there's a c2_centaur_s8 or something, gives an error. This should be c2_forest_s8. Also, after this you can watch them rape her, but there's no way of continuying to attack them, this feels off, maybe I'm mistaken.

Reactions: 4MinuteWarning

Regula

Jan 22, 2018
Well. I am in love with this game. @4MW can't find a patreon (yeah, you'd probably get banned) and I can't navigate that itch.io page to save my life, so where can I contribute to the development costs of the game ;) ?

Also, one more thing. I'm such a micro manager and optimizer. I have a question: The merchant girl with the crossbow (on the road in the highlands) ... is there any chance she'll be back? Having my way, eating her and her oxen ... that would be so perfect, but on the other hand she had a personality which makes me think she'll be back. WHY MUST I OBSESS SO!?

More stuff:
* When you attack the centaur, you fall to the ground but are alive, there's a c2_centaur_s8 or something, gives an error. This should be c2_forest_s8. Also, after this you can watch them rape her, but there's no way of continuying to attack them, this feels off, maybe I'm mistaken.
She will become the attack titan if you eat her

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Thank you, I'm glad you're enjoying it! Currently I'm making it out of my own pocket, but after the first original art goes in I'll set up a way for folks to contribute to voice acting & art commission costs :)

I can confirm that she'll be back! In what capacity, well... that depends on how you treat her.

More stuff:
I can confirm that these bugs have been found, and they'll be fixed in the update dropping later this weekend.

She will become the attack titan if you eat her
*gasp* SPOILERS :p

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Does the "cruelty" stat serve a purpose in the game currently?
Not many! The reputation stats grow progressively more useful as the game continues (peaking in Chapters 4 and 5), while the inherent stats are most useful earlier on. So the count is important, but don't expect them to be tested very often (yet).

Reactions: User_1362989

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Update released, and upload requested! This is mostly a functional patch, but I've also included some of the scenes used to bridge into capture sequences while I'm at it. If you don't want to wait for the upload, you can grab it directly from my site:

It's got the first save incompatibility (boo), but there's fresh work on Chapter 1 so you'll probably wanna replay anyway (yay). I've put in a framework so saves can carry over when Chapter 3 is released.

V1.4, “Green Wyrmling”

Dev notes
  • Due to the stats overhaul, a fresh playthrough is recommended. Saves from v1.3 or earlier will not handle checks correctly, and may otherwise misbehave. Sorry!
Features
  • When you reach the end of Chapter 2 you are given the option to replay it, with your stats boosted.
  • Your escape approach in Chapter 1 has been properly fleshed out, and can now affect your stats.
  • New scene added for the Farmsteads, if you return after following a Cruelty route.
  • New scene added for the Roads, if you return after following a Cruelty route.
  • The game menu now includes a status screen.
Tweaks
  • Your “real” stats will be stored if you choose to replay Chapter 2, so they will be restored if you go on to play Chapter 3 using the same save.
  • The huntress will appear in the night after your days remaining run out, rather than when they run out.
  • A prompt has been added to remind you when the huntress is close to tracking you down.
  • The in-game menu options have been tweaked.
  • Adjusted pathing after the farmgirl encounter, to allow for hunting cattle.
Fixes
  • Fixed a faulty line of code if you kill the wolfgirl.
  • Fixed pathing after sparing the huntress.
  • Fixed pathing after an unsuccessful attempt to save the huntress.
  • Fixed sticky wisp image.

Ilaem

Dec 27, 2017
DragonBunny version or Bunny Girl for this day!!! (It would have been nice XD)
Ok, downloaded and now i try this version ^^

Reactions: 4MinuteWarning

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Looks quite promising, this does.
Is it recommended to start now, or should I rather wait until it is done?

Methos23

Mar 9, 2018
There is an option to turn NTR on or off in the preference menu why the thread is not tagged with NTR

Jan 29, 2018
I'm looking at the tags and I see male domination among others and that got me curious on what type of 'maidens' you can abduct. aka is the Dragon able to kidnap Damoiseau's? Yeah used a fancy word. Figured it was appropriate giving the setting but in laymans terms does the dragon only kidnap chicks or are dudes also on the list of acceptable targets?

Regula

Jan 22, 2018
I'm looking at the tags and I see male domination among others and that got me curious on what type of 'maidens' you can abduct. aka is the Dragon able to kidnap Damoiseau's? Yeah used a fancy word. Figured it was appropriate giving the setting but in laymans terms does the dragon only kidnap chicks or are dudes also on the list of acceptable targets?
Oh god please no. We're supposed to be kidnapping princesses from castles not that... (">_<)

4.60 star(s) 203 Votes